Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 08-04-2015, 03:43 PM
Robertj

UNEQUIVOCALLY HAPPY

Heres an idea,its this...What if you decided to be happy NOW,I mean 100 percent UNEQUIVOCALLY,undeniably,plain happy,Could you

OF COURSE RIGHT.

Well its more likely that you will decide not to be happy right now.Its more likely that instead of being HAPPY right now,youll find some reason not to be happy or somewhat less than terrifically happy.

ISNT THAT TRUE,AND ISNT THAT STRANGE.

Or are you the truely EXCEPTIONAL person,by that i mean,can you take this challenge and simply be happy,and can you take this being-happy spirit with you throughout your day or will you find or allow something to take away your HAPPINESS

(note...now of course if you did get happy,nothing could really take it away and if your happiness did go away,it would be YOU who let it go,not someone or something else outside of you)

So could you just simply be happy.

Could you,or will you make your happiness unnecessarily conditional...Do you know what i mean.

I WILL BE HAPPY WHEN------------------

I WILL BE HAPPY IF---------------------

So how do you fill in the blanks,is it WHEN or is it IF.

you get more money
you find the right relationship
your in better shape
your bills are paid
so and so apologises to you.
you have more friends
you get over that illness

IF THIS IS YOU...Do you notice what i notice,Do you notice there is something really wrong with this kind of rationale.

Do you notice that you dont have to make your happiness conditional like this,do you know you could just go along and be happy,regardless.

Well if you havent realised this,then for your greater good,take a moment and really think about it.It sure seems true,you dont have to make your happiness conditional.

you could just be HAPPY.

Do you disagree..Please let me know,id like to know your point of view,id like you to share it,id like to know what is the reason,why you cant simply be happy.

Id like to know because i simply cannot find any really solidly rational reason why a person just cant simply be happy.

OK,i think ive found one......physical pain.

If your in great physical pain.i think you can reasonably excuse your self from being happy.But besides that,is there really a good reason not to be happy.

Even if some loved one is dying,do you need to be unhappy BTW if a loved one of mine was dying,id be unhappy.But i dont think it would be because i had to be unhappy.

Another perspective..I think if i were dying,id be at least a little bit upset if no-one was unhappy..but is that rational.

I hope im not sounding flippent here.I really think this is significant.My point is,it just seems to me that we can often make ourselves unnecessarily unhappy,We often put unnecessary conditions on our happiness.

THANKS FOR READING,

Old 08-04-2015, 04:33 PM
Knower

Hello Robert, this is my 1st post here, and I would like to share I ascribe to the UNEQUIVOCALLY HAPPY philosophy. It is a favorite of mine to read/reinforce the message you share, and how we create our own happiness. While we can know this, it is such a good thing to incorporate it/make it part of our being routinely (with a smile). Thanks for this thread!
Old 08-04-2015, 04:44 PM
Well, being an old time Abraham reader....I learned happiness is the
BIG THING....like Ester said....You all think ''no pain, no gain...
on what planet?" Then, the laughter.

I can grab anything...that book I haven't read, tomorrow I'm off,
I'll call my sister and get a zippy feeling of happiness and then hold onto that.

I know I have the ability to make my self miserbale or happy...I chose happy.
If I have, and did have an ear ache...I was laughing and happy all the way though it...externals mean nothing...
all comes from your deliberate decision.

BUT, a person must see the value in happiness...a friend of mine does NOT...she was a clinical
psychotherapist...she was trained to 'get into her feelings'....so she values her stinkin' thinkin', her thoughts
that take her into a spiral of depression and loneliness...
she was trained to value these things!
What?
I tell her she is an idiot, known her 40 years...when she could pick an opposite thought and be contented, peaceful and happy!
She said yesterday , "But it's about being human."
Oh?
Not for me...I'm spirit and my spirit adores being in joy, with no problems here in the 3rd dimension too big to overcome.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-04-2015, 05:01 PM
Knower

Hello Miss Hepburn, I too love the feeling of enthusiasm…and on occasion…have had an inner conversation…which simply and logically says…I don’t need to have enthusiasm (on some level) ‘all of the time’ . Then I hear myself saying…though all feels so much better when I am…and life seems to have more meaning…and the flow is wonderful…
so…then… I express to myself…since it is possible to become more enthusiastic for some aspect of my efforts… or anticipation of a good result …why not create more ease, more enjoyment, more meaning, more fun? And then the answer is a given(:
Old 08-04-2015, 08:44 PM
Knower
I remember a few years ago when I was having hernia repair surgery, the medical people knew that I'd remain conscious throughout the procedure and would be doing yogic pain control and other self-healing exercises during the operation. However, after it was over, one of them said, "I never expected you'd be smiling all the way through." My answer was, "If I can't smile my way through things like this, why should I allow myself to be happy at all?"
Old 09-04-2015, 02:49 AM
Knower

Hi SpiritRebel, Thanks for sharing that experience(smiles). It captures a perfect understanding of choosing joy.
Old 16-05-2015, 06:46 AM
Robertj

I did a google search of 'how to be happy' and came across links that led to the one below. A little story of a mother and her child. I hope you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jgVKw9rXRg

But, if you watch it and think it doesnt pertain to you so much because you dont have a child. I suggest you think again. We all have a child...One thats in us, and it seems (to me) Giving some kind, patient attention to that child in you will help the adult you experience more of that thing we all want to experience more of - HAPPINESS
Old 19-06-2016, 12:45 PM
Knower
"A Hicks":https://youtu.be/G-yhCO76xEU
This talk is one of my favorites,on the surface it appears to negative
but on the contrary,I would say it added to Abraham's fan base.
Old 09-07-2016, 10:18 PM
Seeker

Interesting post, certainly gives food for thought. I'm going to try from now on to be happy in the moment and stop putting conditions on my happiness.
Old 10-07-2016, 01:15 PM
Master
Hi,

Verbal affirmations work however there is a lot of misunderstanding about them.

Any affirmation which states "I will be" anything works to prevent the anything stated. All the conditioning stated with it does not really matter.

In my view, affirmations need to be seen as energetic intent. That is what the body, inner child and universe identifies with.

When the "I will be" energy command is given, all that can to done to prevent the "anything" is then created. However when the "I am" command is given, all that can be done to create the "anything" will be put into motion.

This is not a language translation issue. Energy work does not involve vocabulary comprehension. It involves the feelings you generate when specific verbal statements are made. Most of us have never really programmed any thing. That makes it hard to appreciate the dynamics of commands given to the universe, which is energy programming.

The "I am" command works to accomplish the desired results. Essentially any other commands work to prevent the stated end result.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/