Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-07-2014, 09:07 AM
Deactivated Account

AP via body rocking?

Anyone do this? Rocking the physical body super fast and disconnecting the subtle body that way? I read of a woman who learned this way... and the only time I fully astral projected was when something similar happened to me. And it was an accident. I'm wondering if I could replicate the results again.

Anyone have any experience with this technique or heard of it before?
Old 25-07-2014, 12:12 PM
Suspended

Yes, scarlett l've had some success with rocking, but the best result came from 'Spinning' which is just an extension of 'rocking', l think. For some reason l had a more conscious experience when trying to spin out of my body like a top or attempting a whirlwind effect.
Old 25-07-2014, 01:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by durgaa
Yes, scarlett l've had some success with rocking, but the best result came from 'Spinning' which is just an extension of 'rocking', l think. For some reason l had a more conscious experience when trying to spin out of my body like a top or attempting a whirlwind effect.

That's interesting. I'm weary to try spinning because last time I did that (spontaneous movements) I raised some pretty heavy energy that made me sick. Saying that the energy was already there anyway.. it was all stuck. It might not be a problem but I'd rather not try it for now.

Any tips you recommend on trying to rock your way out? How did you go about it that gave you the best success for that technique in-particular?
Old 25-07-2014, 06:46 PM
Suspended

Yes, spinning can make you dizzy, so perhaps not the best method for you.

lt's all down to visualization and will-power, l suppose.
At the moment l'm trying to get into 'sleep paralysis' mode [as has been discussed here] because l get out very easily when this happens - you can rock or roll out [or rock 'n roll out lol] in your astral body from this condition. Usually on your back. l had one the other night but i didn't get very far.
l'm also reading a book by william buhlman [which l've mentioned here] who started projecting by using one method. He's visualize some object in a nearby room that he was familiar with and try to feel it with his hands [only did this for about 10-15 mins every night]. Eventually, he was getting incredible experiences.
If you remember me saying in a previous post [perhaps PM], the safest way is through the heart chakra [which is what l should be doing lol]. You just bring all your attention to that area, and from what l've experienced you will see a road or passage, which if you follow, will take you out of your body. l had a lot of these projections years ago when l just saw a road appear in my mind space, and just started walking down it.
Old 25-07-2014, 07:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Yes, spinning can make you dizzy, so perhaps not the best method for you.

lt's all down to visualization and will-power, l suppose.
At the moment l'm trying to get into 'sleep paralysis' mode [as has been discussed here] because l get out very easily when this happens - you can rock or roll out [or rock 'n roll out lol] in your astral body from this condition. Usually on your back. l had one the other night but i didn't get very far.
l'm also reading a book by william buhlman [which l've mentioned here] who started projecting by using one method. He's visualize some object in a nearby room that he was familiar with and try to feel it with his hands [only did this for about 10-15 mins every night]. Eventually, he was getting incredible experiences.
If you remember me saying in a previous post [perhaps PM], the safest way is through the heart chakra [which is what l should be doing lol]. You just bring all your attention to that area, and from what l've experienced you will see a road or passage, which if you follow, will take you out of your body. l had a lot of these projections years ago when l just saw a road appear in my mind space, and just started walking down it.

Hmm.. interesting technique by William Buhlman. How long did it take him to get results?

I remember. I'm not sure how I would do that though. If I focus on my heart I start feeling love, I've never seen a road or anything.. when you say attention, you mean awareness, right?

Another thing, I can't really do anything that requires meditation, because it activates Kundalini and makes me ill. So I thought rocking would work well. I'm not sure trying to bring my awareness anywhere would work.. the one time I projected (did it happen before or after you wrote to me the first time about heart projection?- I can't remember) it felt very natural and effortless, which makes me think it was a heart projection, because they're supposed feel like that, right? When it happened I felt very light.. I felt like it was my soul awareness that was projecting and not me. There were no thoughts.. just stillness. Although it only lasted a second, it felt timeless. So I'm wondering if I accidentally rocked out of my heart?
Old 25-07-2014, 07:48 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Hmm.. interesting technique by William Buhlman. How long did it take him to get results?

ln the beginning l believe it took him 3 months, but it's different with everyone. Depends on how committed they are.

Quote:
when you say attention, you mean awareness, right?

Yes, awareness or consciousness.

lt's supposed to feel very natural from the heart centre.
Your experience of stillness sounds more like a contact with your soul rather than a projection - typically a soul contact will give you an experience of a quiet softness enveloping you. lt's very good if it is.
Old 25-07-2014, 08:27 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
ln the beginning l believe it took him 3 months, but it's different with everyone. Depends on how committed they are.

Okay, thanks.

Quote:
Yes, awareness or consciousness.

lt's supposed to feel very natural from the heart centre.
Your experience of stillness sounds more like a contact with your soul rather than a projection - typically a soul contact will give you an experience of a quiet softness enveloping you. lt's very good if it is.

Soul contact? Can I astral travel with my soul? Lol. Or is that confined to this body until I die?

So.. most people when they project, can still have their mind going round in circles during the experience? I don't understand how that can be when you have to raise your vibration in the first place to get out of body. My only experience comes from that.. and I rocked myself out. So how does that work if I made contact with my soul?

I'm wondering now if I even can project in the traditional sense, if I'm already connecting to my soul?

Edit: Also, I always thought the soul resided in the heart?? So they have to be the same thing, right?
Old 25-07-2014, 09:52 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Soul contact? Can I astral travel with my soul? Lol. Or is that confined to this body until I die?

lt might have been more of a Soul influence than a contact. Anyway, that stillness is a good thing and it will probably come to you more often as you progress on your path. We usually astral travel with the other subtle bodies - etheric, astral, mental sheaths.The soul doesn't need to project as far as l know, because it's a vast consciousness that can be more or less anywhere it wants. There are many types of projection - the most advanced is called 'Turiya' which is like a cosmic consciousness.

Quote:
So.. most people when they project, can still have their mind going round in circles during the experience? I don't understand how that can be when you have to raise your vibration in the first place to get out of body. My only experience comes from that.. and I rocked myself out. So how does that work if I made contact with my soul?

As far as l know, contact with the soul has nothing to do with astral projection.
The mental condition doesn't change outside the body, or even after death for that matter. People still keep their desires and attachments and of course their belief systems. There are whole regions over there where you still have the same religious communities you had here - we go to the places and people we are compatible with. l have to admit that l feel a lot better outside the body, and l can usually speak to people more easily, but the mind is more or less in the same state. We need enlightenment down here to change all that.

Quote:
I'm wondering now if I even can project in the traditional sense, if I'm already connecting to my soul?

lt shouldn't make any difference, because we're talking about projecting with other subtle bodies. l'm not an enlightened expert by any means - l'm just assuming from my research that you had a momentary contact with your soul. The real life-changing contact is like entering a blazing white radiance which you'll have no doubt about.

Quote:
Edit: Also, I always thought the soul resided in the heart?? So they have to be the same thing, right?

Actually, it resides behind the subtle heart centre [the heart is just a physical organ], as described below by a Spiritual Teacher:

Quote:
The Soul is in the heart centre in the middle of the chest (not in the physical heart, for all the centers are in the middle of the body), but it is deep behind. When one is going away from the emotional being into the Soul, it is felt as if one is going deep deep down till one reaches that central place of the Soul. The surface of the heart centre is the place of the emotional being; from there one goes deep to find the Soul. The more one goes, the more intense becomes the Soul happiness which you describe.
Old 25-07-2014, 10:02 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
lt might have been more of a Soul influence than a contact. Anyway, that stillness is a good thing and it will probably come to you more often as you progress on your path. We usually astral travel with the other subtle bodies - etheric, astral, mental sheaths.The soul doesn't need to project as far as l know, because it's a vast consciousness that can be more or less anywhere it wants. There are many types of projection - the most advanced is called 'Turiya' which is like a cosmic consciousness.

As far as l know, contact with the soul has nothing to do with astral projection.
The mental condition doesn't change outside the body, or even after death for that matter. People still keep their desires and attachments and of course their belief systems. There are whole regions over there where you still have the same religious communities you had here - we go to the places and people we are compatible with. l have to admit that l feel a lot better outside the body, and l can usually speak to people more easily, but the mnd is more or less n the same state. We need enlightenment down here to change all that.

lt shouldn't make any difference, because we're talking about projecting with other subtle bodies. l'm not an enlightened expert by any means - l'm just assuming from my research that you had a momentary contact with your soul. The real contact is like entering a blazing white radiance which you'll have no doubt about.

Actually, it resides behind the heart centre, as described below by a Spiritual Teacher:

You're talking about the Higher Self. I've already experienced this. My projection experience was different. It had the stillness of a higher aspect but it wasn't a full on realization. It gets tricky here when you start considering all these different terms. They mean different things to different people. I don't know what it was I experienced for that split second, all I know I was out of body. I was above my body. Whilst when I made full contact with my Higher Self I was expanded into everything. Huge difference there to me.

I think it must have been a heart projection. It's the only thing I can think of that describes it. And besides, if your mind out there is the same in here then it's no wonder really, because I have a rather clear mind. I must have just experienced it without all the physical attachments, giving me the free feeling. Either that or it was a third eye projection. I can't imagine it was out the crown.
Old 26-07-2014, 01:14 AM
Master

deleted, double post