Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 24-07-2014, 10:25 PM
Nathan Tobias

Recent success and messages received

Greetings all,

I have been studying and practicing several meditation techniques that I felt would best prepare me for astral travel experiences. It has only been recently that I have started to experience success, with three separate out of body experiences taking place over the past three nights. In all experiences I only spoke directly with the one ascended being, however encountered many.

The experiences all started the same way, and in each one I was given a different message that I was asked to share with others.

I would like to do that here, so I hope no one takes offence.

THE BEGINNING:

As I left my body I initially watched as I drifted higher and higher slowly but as soon as my body was almost out of site I turned myself upwards and flew towards the Sun at a speed I can't even describe in words. It literally took seconds to cover the distance.

I flew directly into it and started encountering more and more beings.They were pure light but I still understood differences in things like gender. Visually they were all the same, relatively, but they all projected entirely unique and individual personas. It was amazing.

They didn't talk to me until I reached the core, though and I was energised by an almost overwhelming feeling of love. Pure, unconditional love.

THE FIRST MESSAGE SHARED:

Society will see what society sees and you will forever be judged on the external manifestation. That is a fact of existence and must be understood but not accepted if we are to grow and transcend.

Your inner beauty and enormous capacity for love will be an infinite source of comfort and power for those that allow themselves to truly see it shine.

Accept that the very vast majority of society will always mistakenly prioritise the external over the internal when making assumptions about beauty, so seek those who seek to truly understand your true self within.

Only you can lead your own way, but those few who truly choose to know and love you can glow like beacons along your path. Value those people, never take them for granted and give back to them as they give to you.

This is the overriding goal of life, consciousness and the very essence of the Universe itself.

Ride the wave, find your centre and inner peace. Energise your soul through the power of spirit within. Let your mind heal your body and you can overcome any challenge or any adversity.

Don't fear emotions, for they are the fuel that drives you.

THE SECOND MESSAGE SHARED:

Reality itself is merely your own perception and level of understanding of the sum of the experiences you have been previously exposed to. Reality is therefore transient and ever changing by it's very nature.

You alter reality every time you allow yourself to learn new things and seek to add that newly acquired knowledge to your overall understanding of the nature of things. Reality is individual and unique to each and every person and no two realities will ever be identical in all possible ways.

If you feel trapped or controlled by what you perceive as a harsh reality then you need only remember that the power of change lies within you. Your reality is changing and evolving every second of every day so you need only try to subtly guide that change in the direction of your choosing.

Railing against reality achieves naught as you are railing against a reality you have created and only you can truly understand.

Ride the wave, find your centre and inner peace. Energise your soul through the power of spirit within. Let your mind heal your body and you can overcome any challenge or any adversity.

THE THIRD MESSAGE SHARED:

Sometimes the lessons you learn, about life and about people, aren't pleasant or aren't what you want them to be but that doesn't make them any less valid or important.

While the choices of other people can have a profound impact on your reality, it is how you react and respond to those choices that determines your own path.

In spite of the pain it may cause, you must realise that, in the end, you are truly alone and that even the people you freely give your love to may not necessarily value that love or return it. It is the giving that defines you as a person, however, not the receiving.

Just as you have to live with your own choices, so do the people choosing to disregard you. This is their loss, not yours. Look inward for your answers and never be arrogant enough to assume you truly know another person no matter how close to you those people appeared to be.

I will be endeavoring to venture into the Astral Plane again this evening and would be delighted to share any additional messages I receive should there be people among you that would like to hear them.

Please let me know your thoughts and if you would like me to continue sharing :)

Happy travels to all of you!