Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-07-2014, 08:41 AM
Shamanuel

Question Awaked induced Astral Proyection?

Hi guys! this is my first post in this forum haha

My name is Chuck and i am from Guatemala, I wanted to tell you all about a weird experience that i had, just to know what you think, or if some of you have gone trough something familiar.

One day i was watching TV (I didnt even new what astral proyection was, even though i was achieving successful lucid dreams in those days) suddenly the TV turn into statick, then the light bulb went extremely bright and then it turn off. The next time that i blinked, i was in my yard, floating flying trough the walls towards my body, I was being chased by some shadow i heard :"Lo malo no es cuando te persiguen! sino cuando te atrapan!!" that translated is "it is not bad being persecuted, the real bad thing is being CAUGHT!!) then i was back in my body but with sleep paralysis, i feel this shadow entity graving me by the shirt and pulling me up and down then suddenly i was town back at the sofa and then i wake up, really agitated, i ask my sister who was near me if she saw anything, she told me that i just felled sleep.

True story,
Old 20-07-2014, 11:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamanuel
this is my first post in this forum
Welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamanuel
One day i was watching TV (I didnt even new what astral proyection was, even though i was achieving successful lucid dreams in those days) suddenly the TV turn into statick, then the light bulb went extremely bright and then it turn off. The next time that i blinked, i was in my yard, floating flying trough the walls towards my body, I was being chased by some shadow i heard :"Lo malo no es cuando te persiguen! sino cuando te atrapan!!" that translated is "it is not bad being persecuted, the real bad thing is being CAUGHT!!) then i was back in my body but with sleep paralysis, i feel this shadow entity graving me by the shirt and pulling me up and down then suddenly i was town back at the sofa and then i wake up, really agitated, i ask my sister who was near me if she saw anything, she told me that i just felled sleep.
That could be astral projection (or other type of OBE). Another possibility is a vision induced by that 'shadow'.

More likely it was a dream. Sometimes there are 'shadows' and other creatures that 'greet' people just after they exit the body during a projection. However they mainly just look scary seldom chasing other than to get you back in body. Note these kinds of creatures seen during exit are not actually dangerous. Typically once you get as far as outside the house, they don't bother you any more.

Its not always easy to tell these types of experiences apart. More experience with each allows one to learn the feel of each.

FYI: there are lots of threads related to sleep paralysis on the forums, use the Search feature found above to find them.