Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 24-04-2014, 04:49 AM
Knower

water elements

Hi, am hoping someone could give me any advice or have expericed anything simlar to me. I have now lived in my own home for 7 years and in these 7 year av lived in 3 diffrent house and every home i have had problems with the water in my homes eg my showers always breaks av had problems with my taps and boilers anything in my home that uses water i seem to have problems with i came home the other day to find a leak from my ceiling. This happens in every home i live in. I was told that my birth element is water could this have anything to do with my problems
Old 24-04-2014, 01:02 PM
Master
Hi,

It could be. It seems like that water element does have a message for you. Have you considered having a conversation with it and asking that question?

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 24-04-2014, 02:52 PM
Knower

Hi john, how would i do this am new i dont know much about element
Old 24-04-2014, 04:11 PM
Master
Hi Tilly,

Ask the water elements within your body these questions you have.

I call this practice personal telepathy with your innate body. The physical body is mostly water and has a divine awareness and wisdom that is equal to the highest and most divine awareness available to any human.

How to do it is to imagine a conversation with that aspect of you. You can call it reflective thinking or meditation. Allow your physical experience be your validation.

I hope that this does not sound too far fetched for you.

John

Old 24-04-2014, 08:30 PM
Knower

No this does'nt sound far fetched, do you mean try to talk to my sub conscious i have tryed meditation before but i find it really hard to switch off
Old 24-04-2014, 11:34 PM
Master
Yes I am talking about telepathy with Self. You have divine aspects within yourself, all of us do, and you also have the ego centric logical mind to deal with.

I sense that you are being called to speak with what you describe as your sub conscious. Now if you look at the link in my signature you will see one of my web sites. The first link on my about page is for a channeled kryon message. Essentially you have a higher self that is your conduit for communication. Another divine aspect of you is this inner child/sub conscious/innate body awareness.

It is both kind of hard and frightening connecting to your core divinity. Yet that is what is being asked of you. The brain will cooperate with you once it knows you are serious and intent on doing these things.

John

Old 27-04-2014, 01:38 AM
Knower

Thank you for your help
Old 28-04-2014, 08:13 PM
Master

Also, the water element is a female element so have a think about the relationship of your self with your feminine- is it in balance? What does it want to say to you?