Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 05-03-2014, 05:27 PM
TailsNight

a wild spirit

So I've always had a wolf companion... he's been my guardian spirit since well I could remember.

But sometime in my life I picked up another... Guy... when I first felt him I was in a bad place... I moved in with my fiance and her family, got dumped, and was stuck j there. For a long while... it was a primal den where lust, sex, and rage were on everyone's minds. But I started feeling different there. But then I was in a trance and met this Guy, a few times, times even while astral projecting. I can only classify him as a nature spirit because of his animal likeness and fur. But I didn't see him for a while and recently he returned only his fur changed color from coal black to a white. So I'm kinda trying to figure out his nature.
Old 08-03-2014, 05:35 AM
SpacePilot

We all have animal guides... that's right, plural. The animal spirit is one, just as we are all one. Animal spirit is the source spirit of all animals. Specific animal guides are just a specialization of animal spirit; one facet of animal spirit, just as each of us is but one facet of the source. Sounds to me like you're in contact with animal spirit himself!

Any vision is only a reflection of what's going on inside of us, so a change from black to white fur would mean some very positive change has occurred inside yourself. Does this sound true to you?
Old 08-03-2014, 08:19 PM
TailsNight

indeed... my whole world... my life, philosophy, everything changed. Makes sense actually... and ive always felt at peace when im wrapped in nature, i actually find it easier to relax and meditate in the woods under a tree or near a pond or marsh, where it smells rich and earthy.
Im kinda really happy this forum exists, i suddenly feel less alone in my own zen corner.
Old 09-03-2014, 12:44 AM
SpacePilot

You probably should start reading on Shamanism. I think we need a dedicated thread on that subject as you and I seem to be far from being alone in here.
Old 15-03-2014, 09:15 PM
TailsNight

He's humanoid, previously with black fur and symbols on his forehead, horns, and he's got a head shaped somewhere between a wolf or a goat, he stands on big paws, and a tail. Now he's the same only with white fur.

I guess ill look into those books about Shamanism now.