Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-02-2014, 06:33 PM
Pathfinder
My Third Eye Opening Experience!

So, I had this experience that I knew surely meant that my third eye just opened. It was roughly about 7 to 8 months ago. Now if I go past that moment which was about 10 months ago I started reading articles about meditation and astral projection. Mainly about Lucid dreaming though. I then started practicing Lucid dreaming and was not really getting anywhere, Then I read an article about how to open your third eye and how it can enhance your psychic abilities. I started listening to this very useful meditation music. Here is the song that helped me open my third eye: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvME_EylPXU

I downloaded the song to my mp3 player using youtube downloader. After using this song during meditation for 2 times, I got this wierd feeling the next night. I was tired and just finished brushing my teeth. I layed down and closed my eyes on the bed and then this is when the cool stuff starts to happen. my whole body suddenly started having these goosebumps and intense vibrations. I then realized that I should not panic and go along with what was happening. I then saw 2 types of clips in my minds eye. One was this old man moving his head to the opposite direction in a place that looked to me as a court. Then the next clip showed up and it was a woman just walking on the side walk while leaves were falling off trees. Then after the 2 clips I got back the goosebumps and intense vibrations and everything just went back to normal. The whole experience lasted about 2 minutes. For the next few night I kept on hearing different noises around my house including a violen and something that was scratching my stove. I also remember one night hearing a couple people talking and I thought It might just be my neighbors but the sound kept getting closer and closer. After those nights I have had my psychic abilities enhanced and am also very good at having waked induced lucid dreams. I have also had a lot of near astral projection experiences and when I mean near I mean I was about to have an astral projection but got to scared to go along with what was happening. Anyway, hope you enjoyed reading about my experience!

-PsychicKevin
Old 18-02-2014, 08:26 PM
MrKappa

If it helps, yes, I've had full body vibrations, and third eye experiences.

In science terms, they might be classified as seizure events, however, they are not problematic, and after watching a lecture or two on pharmacology, there seems as if there is no medical description of these vibrations. No problem, no medical definition.

What I did learn from a biological perspective, is that anti-seizure medications or anti-convulsants are designed to limit the electrical activity in the brain.

So, that's my theory, from a biological perspective. You are reaching new levels of electrical activity in your mind.

I am grateful that I perceived all my events as positive spiritual ones while others may be more anxious or less than at harmony with themselves.

Hope that is interesting. Who knows? If there are indeed other planes of existence, from a biological perspective, how might we reach or sense them?

In fact, the full body vibration I experienced was what I believe, one of the most healthy, cleansing, invigorating and spiritual experiences, ever.
Old 19-02-2014, 12:36 AM
ADDlife

Thanks for the info! Got the mp3 and will meditate with it now
Old 19-02-2014, 05:12 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks for sharing, Kevin.
Old 28-02-2014, 08:26 AM

Thanks a lot!
By the way, did you put this mp3 to self repeat itself or should you continue meditating after it's finished?
Old 26-10-2016, 02:22 AM
Knower

I have used it about a dozen times and have had minor third eye chakra vibrations... listening to beats or sounds is not a great way unless you have the chakra vibrating significantly which is more likely to occur through chanting
Old 27-10-2016, 11:55 AM
Pathfinder

thanks for sharing!
Old 31-10-2016, 06:33 PM
Experiencer
So I meditated on that link last night and some creepy things happened. I don't think I fully astral projected, or if I did it was a lucid dream...But I walked out of my room on the first try and into the hallway where I saw something that looked like my 2 year old (who I left in the bed). This thing turned around and was doing loud rapid breathing then ran up to me all scary like from the end of the hall, like they do in horror movies. I literally froze in fear and by the time this thing got close up to me, I was back in my bed trying to shake off sleep paralysis. I had other experiences after that, trying to go back to sleep. Things laughing at the foot of my bad mischievously as they kept tearing off or lifting up the blanket from me, pulling it or touching my feet. I experienced sleep paralysis often a couple years ago when I was depressed and know I attracted negative things into my life at that time. But the experiences were no different last night. There were spirits I also met last night that were not so bad, for example I think I actually did astral project but didn't realize it. I fell out of my bed and there was a dog on the floor (we don't have dogs). This dog climbed back into my bed with me and snuggled in between my 2 year old and I. It made soft whimpers and cute dog noises..then other experiences, more sleep paralysis. I basically spent my night on and off going back to sleep and waking up with different spirits each time...Another time I think I did astral project outside my house to another house..where I met a more mature and older lady. I was trying to ask her how to make the bad spirits disappear of leave me alone, and I think she was saying I can't, but that I can go around then without them bothering me..then she took me to a room to try and demonstrate, but failed and woke up trying to shake off another sleep paralysis, lol...I wasn't that scared through most of the experiences, mostly because I have experienced it almost every night, pinching my feet, sexual encounters, some good spirits, most bad, and even though I know I can turn sleep paralysis into a real astral projection (was successful once a long time ago), I sort of forget because I'm trying to wake myself up so bad without falling back asleep to soon (feels like my etheral body is being attacked/strangled). Anyway, can anyone give me some insight? Has any one tried that link? I have listened to binural beats before for lucid dreaming, and though I have had weird dreams though it, no sleep paralysis. Thanks.