Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-08-2012, 08:54 PM
cleanheart82

I'm a beginner

first i want to impart some backroung on myself.
I have been practicing metaphysical spirtiuality since I was 19. I didn't start dabbling in astral projection until i was around 23, and i still have not successfully projected into another plane, but i do feel that I've had astral experiences.

recently(over the last 3 weeks), i have been trying to really astral project. I have read so many websites, and gathered so many techniques, but have not left my body.

last week, while meditating, i had an experience where i got so emotional i opened my eyes and cried. i felt like i met something and we shared my heart chakra. there was nothing i could do, it just happened.

I have since tried to meet this being again, but to no avail. i still have images in my mind of gold eyes, but they then turn to stone and blow away.

o er the years i have had plenty of experiences with sleep paralysis
, but since learning more about ap, i've been trying to use it to my advantage. I've struggled to get out of my body, but either my legs will get up, or just my body.
last night, my daughter slept in my bed with me and while we were falling asleep, i felt a "knocking" on my solar plexus chakra. i would wake myself up because i really just wanted to sleep. Later that night i felt a "thud" on my back, as if someone feel on top of me. I felt awake, but i couldn't see or move, so i opened my eyes. i could see my daughter beside me, and i had the feeling that my eye lids were stil closed, i turned my head to find a body laying ontop of me. not just any body, but the body of my daughters father. i still could not move, so i asked him how he got in the house. he did not respond. i got the distinct feeling je was asleep. trying to take adantage of the fact that i could try and project, i tried to push him off me. when doin so, i actually woke up.

there are other things that has happened, but i cant dissern them from dreams or real astral stuff, like how i stud in my back deck and watch a guy jump the fence, then i projected through the house watching this guy out the windows walking through the yard. it made me angery. when he came to the door, he turned into a grotesque looking creature. i told this this to go away, and used all the power i could muster to push it off my porch, but it would not go. when i looked at my entertainment center my favorite objects there disappeared before my eyes, which made me cry. that was all i could remember when i woke up.

thats all i got for now. please feel free to comment. I'll keep ya posted :)
Old 30-08-2012, 11:38 PM
Master

From cleanheart82
i projected through the house watching this guy out the windows walking through the yard. it made me angry. when he came to the door, he turned into a grotesque looking creature.
I have never been angry in the astral but I think that is probably the reason why he turned into a creature. We have to try and be careful with our thoughts. A lot of times we can create things from our minds that is not real.
Old 31-08-2012, 04:38 AM
cleanheart82

do you think that it could have actually just been a dream? maybe even a lesser negative entity? it was so vivid and that's why I am not so sure. it seems silly because the mere sight of this guy made me angery. i don't think i would be that totally upset if i were actually projecting. I'll be the first to tell ya I've had some awful dreams. some so bad, i truely feel that I've had to be "rescued " from them by something or someone "unseen". such as a spirit guide. i totally agree with you about emotional control in the spirit realm. I'm really glad for all your input.
Old 31-08-2012, 04:59 AM
Master

I really cannot say if it was a dream or not. I think you would be the best judge on that. People say, dreams, lucid dreams and ap are all the same thing. With dreams you have no control on what happens. You are not aware of anything that is going on. With ap you know what is going on but we have to try to be careful that it does not end up in a dream or parts of it a dream. With ap it can be confusing as to know what is real and what not is real. One tip for you, I think everyone would disagree with me. I would advise to choose ONE TECHNIQUE that you enjoy doing and it is easy for you regardless of what you read around the place. If it does not work, it is not the technique, it is because you are not relaxed enough or your mind is not relaxed enough. I have found ANY TECHNIQUE will work provided the body and mind is relaxed.
You say you have struggled to get out of your body. I have been in that situation as well. I struggled and struggled. I did get out but it was hard. Now it is easy because I know I can do it. It comes down to how confident you are. The more confident you are, the easier it gets.
Old 31-08-2012, 05:03 AM
Master
ACtually tonite on Coast to Coast I think the topic is time travel I don't know much but will be listening to nite.
Wooot
Spiritlite.