Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-06-2011, 01:13 AM
AngelicOrin

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, please be comforted that your mother will be watching over you, without any suffering. My thoughts are with you and your family at this tragic time.
Old 29-06-2011, 01:33 AM
Master
Nikki so many hugs and millions of angel kisses to you and your family, what a shock and I cannot imagine how painful this is for you. You are in my prayers.
Spiritlite.
Old 29-06-2011, 01:45 AM
MYFIGO

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know signs mean a great deal to you right now. For some people, the signs come sooner than for others and in many ways. Everyone has given great advice already.

I know my Dad by the smell of his favorite pipe tobacco. I feel him and hear his driving advice every time I take a road trip. Even if I'm alone in the car, I never feel that way!

When my 20 year old brother died in a car accident, it was Dad who observed him sitting in the living room watching TV with him one afternoon a few weeks after his death.

And I had an experience about 6 years after my brother's death where I awoke to find a shadow figure over me, just watching me. I felt it was my brother just come to check on me during a very hard time in my life.

You are in my prayers.
Old 29-06-2011, 07:35 AM
primrose

Angel1

Dear Lightfilledheart, Your story is touching. I also had a dream where my mom let me know she was okay. I'm still waiting for my son to come to me in a dream. Before my son died, I had a dream where all my deceased relatives were sitting together. I believe that like you've been told that some sudden deaths need to rest and find peace. I think you can take comfort in the dream you had. My condolences to you.
Old 29-06-2011, 09:33 AM
Aylesha

I am so sorry to hear about your mum, my prayers and thoughts are with you at this time.

Old 29-06-2011, 02:00 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by primrose
Dear Lightfilledheart, Your story is touching. I also had a dream where my mom let me know she was okay. I'm still waiting for my son to come to me in a dream. Before my son died, I had a dream where all my deceased relatives were sitting together. I believe that like you've been told that some sudden deaths need to rest and find peace. I think you can take comfort in the dream you had. My condolences to you.

Thank you for your kindness and compassion, Primrose. So many warm-hearted and wonderful people here at SF. I love and appreciate you all, and I sorry for your losses as well. No matter what we believe, we can't know for certain, and it's devestatingly painful to lose a loved one. Of course as we age, the losses mount, and so it's not easy, but we must soldier on... what choice do we have? Warm hugs to you...
Old 29-06-2011, 02:08 PM
Natalia

Nikki, deeply sorry for the loss of your mum. Take it all one step at a time each day.

Bright Blessings
Old 29-06-2011, 02:14 PM
Master
My heart felt sympathies at the loss of your mum ..huge hugs . Often signs turn up when we least expect them and sometimes in a way we don't expect. You will just know ..when you have had one ..trust that
Love to you and your family

XXXX
Old 29-06-2011, 03:21 PM
Administrator
Nikki,

I am sorry for your loss, your mother has only just passed so give her a chance to settle into her new surroundings,
im sure you will hear from her when she is ready, but look out for the signs that shows she is with you,

Namaste
Old 03-07-2011, 11:45 AM
UmbrellaCorp

oh man im so sorry to hear that. I cant help but think that its not just a coincidence that she quit smoking two weeks prior to her death. Perhaps that had something to do with her death.. not medically because quiting smoking can only help you prolong your life. Im sure however it had something to do with what happens to her now that her vessel has passed away. Im very sorry to hear that. I wish you the best.