Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 31-05-2011, 02:10 PM
Explorer

Sorry for your loss.

I think death/departure is predetermined. Although how that is defined is way beyond me.
In cases of NDE's they are told that it is not their time, and must (reluctantly) return to their physical bodies. So I'm led to believe that although mistakes are made, there is a plan to be followed to some extent.

Please note that NDE's are reluctant to return!
Old 31-05-2011, 06:36 PM
Master
It is not the will of others that overrules your own and forces you ‘reluctantly’ against your will back into the body, it is the human body itself and the elasticised etheric cord which retracts and jolts you back into your body when the body regains consciousness. The functionality of the body governs its consciousness while the cord is still in place. Same as when you are in your dream state and your alarm clock goes off. Those in the spirit world will know when this is about to occur. There are other reasons also for consciousness returning, but it is not to do with force.

To speculate anyone is forced against their will to return to physical state is simply a misunderstanding of the mechanics of the spirit world and physical body. One should not hold bitterness over these events.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 31-05-2011, 10:51 PM
NiteOwl

I lost my mother in Jan 2009. One of the worse times of my life. I've been where you are, and some moments I'm right back to day one. The Universe/God/Goddess or however one believes the Spirit to be, doesn't take sides, but simply protects the balance of life. Once I was able to accept this, deaths, break ups, and hurts all seem to be a little more managable.

Speaking from experience, you are going to learn a whole lot about yourself during this process. Congrats on forgiving! It can be difficult if you aren't ready. You, my dear, are in a transition and a period of growth, embrace it and learn! :)

Don't be afraid to ask your mother for guidance. :) She's there waiting. Whether or not you two had a difficult relationship while she was living, you can still get to know her differently now. No, it's not the same, but she may be able to answer some of those burning questions for you.

Stay strong and keep your bright light a-shinin'!

Love and Light...
Old 31-05-2011, 11:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you all for your replies. I am so grateful for the kind words and thoughts at this time. Tomorrow is my mums funeral and it has been very difficult sorting out the house. We have found so many pictures she said did not exist and in a way it was un-nerving going through things that she wanted kept secret. I hope she is not annoyed at us! Although she hated the house and where she lived, she would not move! Ah...so many issues.....

The human mind is so complex, I never realised how people behaved like they did but as I am getting older, I can see how things impact on you. I feel very upset with how her life was..there were obviously several incidents that gradually took their toll and you can see how easy it is to become so down with life.

I just hope and will pray that she is happy now and none of that matters anymore. She did say some weeks ago she wanted to see her mum (whom she lost when 21). One of her sisters told me she was never the same again after her mum died and I hope her mum and my dad were there to greet her.

Once again. Thankyou all for your replies x
Old 01-06-2011, 12:47 PM
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
It is not the will of others that overrules your own and forces you ‘reluctantly’ against your will back into the body, it is the human body itself and the elasticised etheric cord which retracts and jolts you back into your body when the body regains consciousness. The functionality of the body governs its consciousness while the cord is still in place. Same as when you are in your dream state and your alarm clock goes off. Those in the spirit world will know when this is about to occur. There are other reasons also for consciousness returning, but it is not to do with force.

To speculate anyone is forced against their will to return to physical state is simply a misunderstanding of the mechanics of the spirit world and physical body. One should not hold bitterness over these events.

-Sparrow
I think you misunderstood me. I didn't mention being forced against their will or any bitterness. Simply a 'reluctance' to leave a 'nicer place'. Similar to waking from a lovely dream and having to get up and go to work.
My emphasising reluctance to leave, was an attempt at saying "They are happier there, and there's no need to worry about them.". Not that they meet with bullies who don't want them.

I can see how misleading my post was though. Sorry about that.
I do agree about the body.
Old 01-06-2011, 04:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer
I think you misunderstood me. I didn't mention being forced against their will or any bitterness. Simply a 'reluctance' to leave a 'nicer place'. Similar to waking from a lovely dream and having to get up and go to work.
My emphasising reluctance to leave, was an attempt at saying "They are happier there, and there's no need to worry about them.". Not that they meet with bullies who don't want them.

I can see how misleading my post was though. Sorry about that.
I do agree about the body.
No friend, it is alright, Sparrow has not misunderstood you. I am not using your own words to comment but the attitudes and beliefs of some of the souls I have seen who, as you have mentioned, have not understood why they were jolted back into their body. Some of them are observed to make attempts to ask their guides why were they ‘forced’ to return.

In highlight of your point however, you did say they are told they ‘must’ return which does denote authority over ones free will. Something more appropriate would be, it is not yet your time, your physical body beckons your return.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 01-06-2011, 06:55 PM
Midnight Writer

I agree with Sparrow. If everything were pre-determined, what would be the point? Before we enter a new incarnation, we do choose what we wish to learn in this lifetime, perhaps make agreements with those in our soul family as to the roles we will play for each other, but life is not scripted. Sometimes, one of us will accept a role such as your mother's, so that we can experience and learn what we have chosen to. But once we slide into the heaviness of the third dimensional earth, we forget these things. If the urgings we feel from our soul are strong enough, we may yet accomplish it.

And, we have free will in everything, including when we die, but we may even have planned the way that happens in order to accomplish a greater purpose, difficult as that is to swallow sometimes. It is all up to us, but there are ways and means to find our guidance if we think to do so.
Old 02-06-2011, 04:11 PM

I don't know if life is predetermined, but if it is then whoever wrote the script is a master poet. =]