Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-01-2017, 01:40 PM
Pathfinder
Angel1 I 'met' Archangel Gabriel (after doubting their existence)

Hi all , just wanted to share my story and find out if anybody has experienced similar ? I know now, that angels can present in so many different ways and forms that are appropriate for the individual.......

In 2005 I was receiving my second Reiki attunement and in our group was a lady that worked with 'her angels', and just couldn't express enough how much they helped her both during her healing and work and day to day. I have to admit I was very sceptical about this and put it to the back of my mind. I then kept a diary of significant experiences during the 21 day cleansing period and this was by far the most amazing !
One day on my commute home from work ( I was a community nurse in central London ) I was catching my bus back to the station. I walked up to the top deck of the bus and as I sat down near the front I heard my name being called in a high pitched voice from behind me. At first I thought I was literally hearing things as the tone was so unusual..but it kept repeating so I just looked behind me. Sat directly in the seat behind me was an old man with a wild mop of white hair, gappy teeth, dirty nails and absolutely piercing blue crinkly eyes. He smiled and said hello, I felt panic rise as I was used to all and sundry approaching me in the street and worried he may be mentally ill and that I wouldn't have the strength to deal with it. And then he took my hand, and I felt the most beautiful energy and connection. I felt safe and my fear dissolved. He told me he had been watching me and that everything was going to be ok and that my work was never unnoticed. He said 'dont you know who I am' ? I shook my head, and then he said ' I am Gabriel, Archangel Gabriel'. I was just speechless literally. He then mentioned briefly about my work, the exact location where I lived and that I need never feel alone ( I was trapped in a dysfunctional relationship at the time). He reassured me I can ask for help from him and the other angels and they will always come to my side. The love and peace I felt was just beautiful. I then had a flash that I was approaching my stop so we said goodbye and I left the bus. I looked up at the window to wave to him and of course there was absolutely nobody there.!
Since then obviously I had a complete change of heart an a whole new world opened up to me.
I have studied and learnt many things about the advantages of inviting angels into my life.They help me in my healing work and they help me day to day. Spirit showed me never to doubt the existence of anything until you have had your own experience. I feel very blessed indeed.Has anybody got other stories to share ?
Thank you for reading.
Love and light to all.xxxx
Old 18-01-2017, 08:01 AM
Master
To be honest, I'm not entirely sure how I feel about angels -- especially the Big Guys (archangels). I've always been fascinated by them, but somehow I never found connecting with them easy or appropriate (for me). I couldn't tell you whether I've encountered angels in my life. For all I know, I've painted "angels" for others doing my spirit art. I have no idea.

Your story is certainly an intriguing one and it brings to mind an experience I had when I was in 2nd grade.

Let me preface this by saying I don't actually know whether these were "angels," but something about the experience has stuck with me all these years, and I can remember it clearly, as if it were yesterday. This was... 15 or 16 years ago, roughly.

My family and I had recently moved to Georgia from Las Vegas. We were out for family exercise... my brother and I were on our bikes and my mom and dad were power-walking/jogging behind us. There was a big hill near our house that led down to our elementary school. Quite thrilling to take on a bike. I had the hill under control on my way down. No problem. But this is where my memory falters: one second, I look to my left to watch a car pass; the next second, I'm on the ground, on the edge of the sidewalk. I have no idea what happened in those split seconds to cause me to crash. I don't recall hitting anything. I don't recall feeling a thud or a drop (i.e. me riding off the curb into the street). But somehow, I crashed. And tore myself up.

My face was probably the worst off. A quarter of my face was rubbed raw and bleeding. The same treatment had been applied to my shoulder, as well, and my thumb. Interestingly enough, my thumb had the smallest wound, but the most pain. Whatever I did to hurt it, it left a lasting scar that still exists today.

When I finally had the sense to sit up, I asked my brother for help, but the poor lad was too freaked by my bleeding visage and told me to get away from him. My parents finally caught up, and as they did, a dark car drove up to us. Two dudes -- maybe in their mid-to-late twenties or so -- came out and offered to help. We took them up on their offer to have them drive us back to our home.

Here's the part that stuck with me. I was lying in my dad's lap in the backseat of the car. I had my eyes closed -- or mostly closed -- and the guy who was sitting in the passenger's seat turns around and says to my dad, "You have a beautiful daughter." For some reason, those words have been etched into my memory. They weren't directed at me, and I was in a haze of pain, too fixated on my suffering to pay attention to pretty much anything else. From that point on, I remember nothing except my dad putting me on the kitchen counter and asking me what hurt the most.

Were they "angels"? Was it some kind of divine intervention? Just a couple of nice guys passing? I don't know. What I do know is that the image of the man in the passenger seat turning around and telling my dad that I was beautiful has stuck with me for almost two decades.

But no one has come out and told me directly that he/she/it is an angel, so.... maybe I've just been unlucky.

Old 18-01-2017, 01:26 PM
Experiencer

Such a beautiful encounter! Love it - thank you sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7th Sister
Hi all , just wanted to share my story and find out if anybody has experienced similar ? I know now, that angels can present in so many different ways and forms that are appropriate for the individual.......

In 2005 I was receiving my second Reiki attunement and in our group was a lady that worked with 'her angels', and just couldn't express enough how much they helped her both during her healing and work and day to day. I have to admit I was very sceptical about this and put it to the back of my mind. I then kept a diary of significant experiences during the 21 day cleansing period and this was by far the most amazing !
One day on my commute home from work ( I was a community nurse in central London ) I was catching my bus back to the station. I walked up to the top deck of the bus and as I sat down near the front I heard my name being called in a high pitched voice from behind me. At first I thought I was literally hearing things as the tone was so unusual..but it kept repeating so I just looked behind me. Sat directly in the seat behind me was an old man with a wild mop of white hair, gappy teeth, dirty nails and absolutely piercing blue crinkly eyes. He smiled and said hello, I felt panic rise as I was used to all and sundry approaching me in the street and worried he may be mentally ill and that I wouldn't have the strength to deal with it. And then he took my hand, and I felt the most beautiful energy and connection. I felt safe and my fear dissolved. He told me he had been watching me and that everything was going to be ok and that my work was never unnoticed. He said 'dont you know who I am' ? I shook my head, and then he said ' I am Gabriel, Archangel Gabriel'. I was just speechless literally. He then mentioned briefly about my work, the exact location where I lived and that I need never feel alone ( I was trapped in a dysfunctional relationship at the time). He reassured me I can ask for help from him and the other angels and they will always come to my side. The love and peace I felt was just beautiful. I then had a flash that I was approaching my stop so we said goodbye and I left the bus. I looked up at the window to wave to him and of course there was absolutely nobody there.!
Since then obviously I had a complete change of heart an a whole new world opened up to me.
I have studied and learnt many things about the advantages of inviting angels into my life.They help me in my healing work and they help me day to day. Spirit showed me never to doubt the existence of anything until you have had your own experience. I feel very blessed indeed.Has anybody got other stories to share ?
Thank you for reading.
Love and light to all.xxxx
Old 18-01-2017, 06:09 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaah
To be honest, I'm not entirely sure how I feel about angels -- especially the Big Guys (archangels). I've always been fascinated by them, but somehow I never found connecting with them easy or appropriate (for me). I couldn't tell you whether I've encountered angels in my life. For all I know, I've painted "angels" for others doing my spirit art. I have no idea.

Your story is certainly an intriguing one and it brings to mind an experience I had when I was in 2nd grade.

Let me preface this by saying I don't actually know whether these were "angels," but something about the experience has stuck with me all these years, and I can remember it clearly, as if it were yesterday. This was... 15 or 16 years ago, roughly.

My family and I had recently moved to Georgia from Las Vegas. We were out for family exercise... my brother and I were on our bikes and my mom and dad were power-walking/jogging behind us. There was a big hill near our house that led down to our elementary school. Quite thrilling to take on a bike. I had the hill under control on my way down. No problem. But this is where my memory falters: one second, I look to my left to watch a car pass; the next second, I'm on the ground, on the edge of the sidewalk. I have no idea what happened in those split seconds to cause me to crash. I don't recall hitting anything. I don't recall feeling a thud or a drop (i.e. me riding off the curb into the street). But somehow, I crashed. And tore myself up.

My face was probably the worst off. A quarter of my face was rubbed raw and bleeding. The same treatment had been applied to my shoulder, as well, and my thumb. Interestingly enough, my thumb had the smallest wound, but the most pain. Whatever I did to hurt it, it left a lasting scar that still exists today.

When I finally had the sense to sit up, I asked my brother for help, but the poor lad was too freaked by my bleeding visage and told me to get away from him. My parents finally caught up, and as they did, a dark car drove up to us. Two dudes -- maybe in their mid-to-late twenties or so -- came out and offered to help. We took them up on their offer to have them drive us back to our home.

Here's the part that stuck with me. I was lying in my dad's lap in the backseat of the car. I had my eyes closed -- or mostly closed -- and the guy who was sitting in the passenger's seat turns around and says to my dad, "You have a beautiful daughter." For some reason, those words have been etched into my memory. They weren't directed at me, and I was in a haze of pain, too fixated on my suffering to pay attention to pretty much anything else. From that point on, I remember nothing except my dad putting me on the kitchen counter and asking me what hurt the most.

Were they "angels"? Was it some kind of divine intervention? Just a couple of nice guys passing? I don't know. What I do know is that the image of the man in the passenger seat turning around and telling my dad that I was beautiful has stuck with me for almost two decades.

But no one has come out and told me directly that he/she/it is an angel, so.... maybe I've just been unlucky.

Ahh thanks for sharing your story too Evaah....certainly sounds to me like divine intervention of some sort. And how lovely that the guys caring words made you feel so special at your time of suffering .x
Old 18-01-2017, 06:21 PM
Pathfinder
My pleasure Grace I am glad you found it interesting. xx

Ps: my main angel that protects me in my healing work and also looks over my house and kids is Archangel Michael ( his healing ray is a dark blue/purple colour )

One day I locked me and kids out ( again ) and I borrowed my neighbours ladder and climbed precariously up to my bedroom window to try and squeeze through. Before getting on the ladder I asked for Archangel Michael's protection.
Lucky I got in safe and found the key stuck in the door inside...I let the kids in and my eldest told me ( she is an Indigo) later that evening that a purple/blue light went with me up the ladder, and when were in the house it followed me around for a few minutes before vanishing.
I then told her of the request that I had put out for protection before mounting that old ladder and she just hugged me.
That was a lovely confirmation to me that he was truly protecting me as asked. x
Old 18-01-2017, 06:45 PM
Master
7th Sister you have a remarkable life experiences. thank you for sharing them.
Old 18-01-2017, 07:10 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojobean
7th Sister you have a remarkable life experiences. thank you for sharing them.

Thank you jojobean, I am blessed to be helped along my path. As I learnt they will always come to help, but only when you ask. We all have free will and they cannot intervene with that .

Love and light xx
Old 18-01-2017, 08:38 PM
Pathfinder
Hi Again 7th Sister!

What a beautiful encounter and experience. I got tingles reading it. <3

I definitely believe in angels as you know, talk to them and trust in the signs they send.

I myself have had two experiences apart from the little signs they leave in numbers, the sky and feathers.

One is a little similar to yours although he didn't say he was an angel, I just felt he was special. I was standing in a coffee shop and a gentleman about 60 walked up to me and said "Hi, I know you." This gentleman had blonde hair and his eyes were piercing blue, incredibly beautiful. As soon as I looked at him I felt an overwhelming sense of happiness and peace. His smile and look were knowing. I replied "No I don't think so." He replied "I'm pretty sure I do."
I had never seen or met this man before in my life and I was sure of it, but he was certain he knew me and I could feel he was certain. He asked me where I was from and I told him. He smiled and said again "I know you."
I then grabbed my coffee and said "Bye it was nice to meet you", and he just gave another knowing smile.
While it was likely he wasn't an angel, after that encounter I kept wondering what it all meant. His eyes and the feeling of being around him have stayed with me since.

My other encounter was in a dream. I believe it was Michael as he is who I call on also.
I was sitting on a chair within a wooden fenced area in the shape of a circle.
My head was bowed and I was being reprimanded for my actions.
He was dressed in an all white cloak and was extremely tall. His wings were spread behind him and he was blonde and although I was in trouble his presence was calming.
I can say I definitely took his encounter seriously and believe he was guiding me down the right path away from trouble.

I believe in all angels and I believe more then one help us always, though I speak to Michael and Haiyael the most.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful story. It amazing to see how they help others.
Old 18-01-2017, 08:59 PM
Pathfinder
Hi BellaSage, thank you for sharing your experiences too. The first encounter you wrote about was not dissimilar to mine when you compare the physical appearances...very interesting.

As for your dream, I wonder what trouble you had caused ? ?
Old 18-01-2017, 10:49 PM
Pathfinder
You're welcome 7th Sister!

I agree the appearance struck a cord with me too!

As for the trouble I caused, I hadn't caused any but was going to make a major life change that as you can see, wasn't a good idea! LOL