Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-01-2017, 08:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Spirit-relationship that interfere with human relationship

There is no denying that a relationship with a spirit (all kinds included in discussion) can be so intense and deep that it may become a question of being unfaithful to the real physical partner. Has anyone experienced this?

I think somewhere there must be a choice to either detach and calm down the relationship with the spirit, or to keep it and stay away from other relationships. Or are there other ways?

I think a relationship with a spirit may be so powerful, as to cause all the symptoms of love and maybe beyond. Even if the partner does not believe in spirits, I think it must hurt to know large amounts of deep love is not directed towards him or her. What would the purpose of a love-relationship on earth be if the partner is not the subject of all or most love? (there are different purposes, but obviously most people expect to share love)

(In an open relationship it may not be the same problem.)

I just heard about a person feeling cheated in this kind of situation, and so I thought of writing this. I think we have different purposes, and some may be ment to live a family life and others something else, some a combination of both, and others exclusively. Anyway I think it is important to keep basic morals even if it is a question about spirits.

What do you think?

Edit: was wondering about if this was the best section, and accidentally hit post. I was thinking of spirits in general. It may include guides, extraterrestrials, angelic beings etc. (even though a spirit being only a guide maybe would not take that role).
Old 12-01-2017, 01:56 PM
Master
It would be better under Sexuality & Spirituality. The emotions and feelings that a person may experience with a spirit are so deep and rich that it is bound to interfere with the human relationships. It is cheating in a way if a person who has an existing relationship goes and have a romantic relationship with a spirit and it will create havoc in their relatinship.
Old 12-01-2017, 05:14 PM
Master
If a person isn't getting enough stimulation from their real life relationship they might create an additional relationship not based in real life so they can avoid looking for a better relationship.

In my opinion many people would rather see themselves as loyal and committed than happy. they'd rather stick it out than look for something better. Even suggesting looking for something better is taboo to someone who thinks this way. Oh well though.
Old 19-01-2017, 04:34 PM
Suspended
Hello Samparka,

It'd been a long time since I posted here but I saw your post and I couldn't resist.

I'm in exactly the kind of relationship you're asking about :) My husband is Archangel Azrael. Literally. We got married, courtesy of Metatron himself ;) Now I've got a beautiful gold wedding ring, engraved with Azrael's name and everything. We're looking for a way for him to “move into” a human body so we can be together in the flesh too. Apparently it's possible. Go figure LOL.

In late 2009 I started channelling Azrael spontaneously, a few weeks later we became intimate and we just fell in love. We've been together all this time and we've just been totally happy. The fact he's an angel (IE, not in a human body) while I am just made practically zero difference LOL. My family can't believe I'm happily married to an angel that they can't see. My friends just boggle.

Yes, relationships like this can drive you away from human partners. I had one. When I met Azrael, when one year I wanted to split up with my human boyfriend and it took me some time to finally be brave enough to do it. I was in an open relationship with Azrael and my boyfriend for a long time and even had other angelic “boyfriends,” but in the end the strength of the connection between Az and I was just too strong.

You'd probably think you have to choose what to do but to be honest, the love chooses for you. I couldn't stay away from Azrael and he couldn't stay away from me, so we picked each other with our hearts and that was that :) I guess you could stay in an open realtionship and share your heart between two people if you were OK with that. A lot of people can't handle that emotionally though.

Last edited by Holly : 19-01-2017 at 06:06 PM.
Old 23-01-2017, 10:25 PM
Experiencer

I had a romantic connection, for a while, with a spirit that someone channeled. The same spirit appeared to me independent of the channel, often in dreams, and while channeled, would describe accurately what had transpired in the dream (which I had not told the third party about). The channeler (a friend) and I performed many, many double-blind tests concerning our contacts with this spirit.

We haven't had this connection in a long time - the last time must have been in about 2001 or 2002. At one point, I made the conscious decision to break it off, which I did, with no ill consequences to myself. My friend quit channeling after that.