Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-01-2017, 10:33 PM
Deactivated Account
What the heck did I see?

This happened a few days ago at night, as I was laying in bed and was feeling something like a calm and peaceful warmth but suddenly had the tendency to turn around and when I did I saw a small sparkle or flash of light in the dark near the bedroom door. Initially I thought it must've been a reflection of some light source in the room, but only problem is that my door doesn't reflect light at all and I am very certain that I saw something and that my eyes weren't fooling me. It happened several times before where I thought I saw small flashes or sparkles of light, but this was the first time I had a clear look on it and that I was very sure that my eyes didn't deceive me. I know crazy people usually deny that they're crazy but I really have no mental or eyesight issues. So anyone have a clue who or what this thing exactly was or any possible explanations?
Old 07-01-2017, 10:47 PM
Guide

Oooooooooops sounds interesting SOL I would like to hear the replies you get.

About a year and a half ago when I moved into my new house I kept seeing shaddow figures running past my windows during daylight but never seen lights at night.

A month or so ago my 4 year old mentioned waking during the night and seeing lights in the room.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:16 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Goose
Oooooooooops sounds interesting SOL I would like to hear the replies you get.

I agree. At other cases I've already been told weird stuff like that I'm being haunted by a ghost child (which made barely any sense to me) so I'm also eager to know what may come next. As weird and unlikely some replies may get, I am still open minded enough to take them at least into consideration and think them through. But I must say hopefully this time it doesn't involve a ghost child though, children are already enough of a pain when they're alive. Joking aside maybe I'll receive some valuable and helpful replies as well that may amaze me beyond measure.

But it doesn't sound too good that you saw shadow figures, unless you don't actually mind them being around.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:38 AM
Guide

I read your post about the child spirit before. I guess you can only go with your gut on these kind of things. There is so many theories out there.

Shaddow people was a bit weird, my feeling was I was being looked for. They are actually quite common, the ones I seen werent wearing hats, a lot do.

Im going to wait and see what others post then i might share a very interesting theory about shaddow people later on the thread.
Old 08-01-2017, 02:14 AM
Master
Sometimes when spirits visited me in the past out of the corner of my eye I would catch a sort of 'swooping' around a room. Just briefly, like if you were able to see a blobby breeze. Not a shadow figure mind you, not quite the same thing. I wonder if you've noticed any out of place scents at times... like flowers or sugar or tobacco or smoke?

The spirits that I know have visited me were a young man who needed help finding his way across, my father who is a guide for my son, and my own guides. Perhaps that's an idea of who's hanging around with you.

It really does sound to me as if you're catching glimpses of a spirit of some sort, doesn't sound malicious to me, but it just likes hanging around. You say you saw it while lying in bed, in a comfortable state. I used to see a lot when I was doing busy but mindless work... like washing dishes or rocking in a rocking chair or folding clothes or even just walking a long distance. Anything that sort of puts the mind into that place half between awake and asleep. If you want to repeat the experience, you could try something along the same lines.

I am fortunate never to have seen a shadow person *shudders* and I don't want to start. There is definitely a creepier vibe to those than to anything I've described. Even the thought gives me the heebie-jeebies.

Old 08-01-2017, 02:58 AM
Master

Reminds me of - ()and here I go again but I can't help myself sometimes )- when Esther Hicks *met* Abraham.

If you don't know the story, Esther and her husband had been meditating every day for about 9 months and then Esther started feeling Abraham. Long story short, she could channel them. After she had been channeling them for quite awhile, she asked if she could see them, if they could appear to her.

She was in bed, at night, with the light off. They appeared as many sparks of light, (I pictured it as like seeing the stars at night) and then they danced around, and at one point became one point of light, and then a see of small lights again.

When I read your post, that was what immediately came to mind. So, my guess, it was your spirit guide.

What a wonderful thing.
Old 08-01-2017, 11:34 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
Reminds me of - ()and here I go again but I can't help myself sometimes )- when Esther Hicks *met* Abraham.

If you don't know the story, Esther and her husband had been meditating every day for about 9 months and then Esther started feeling Abraham. Long story short, she could channel them. After she had been channeling them for quite awhile, she asked if she could see them, if they could appear to her.

She was in bed, at night, with the light off. They appeared as many sparks of light, (I pictured it as like seeing the stars at night) and then they danced around, and at one point became one point of light, and then a see of small lights again.

When I read your post, that was what immediately came to mind. So, my guess, it was your spirit guide.

What a wonderful thing.

IF there is such a thing as a spirit guide. Would be nice if it were the same being that once appeared to visit me in a dream visitation.
Old 09-01-2017, 12:01 AM
Ascender
Curious to see replies to this. I have no idea as to what it is myself but If it happened to me, I would not be worried about it in the slightest ;)
Old 09-01-2017, 12:13 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude
Curious to see replies to this. I have no idea as to what it is myself but If it happened to me, I would not be worried about it in the slightest ;)

Well same here, I've faced scarier stuff in my sleep lol.
Old 10-01-2017, 04:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
This happened a few days ago at night, as I was laying in bed and was feeling something like a calm and peaceful warmth but suddenly had the tendency to turn around and when I did I saw a small sparkle or flash of light in the dark near the bedroom door. Initially I thought it must've been a reflection of some light source in the room, but only problem is that my door doesn't reflect light at all and I am very certain that I saw something and that my eyes weren't fooling me. It happened several times before where I thought I saw small flashes or sparkles of light, but this was the first time I had a clear look on it and that I was very sure that my eyes didn't deceive me. I know crazy people usually deny that they're crazy but I really have no mental or eyesight issues. So anyone have a clue who or what this thing exactly was or any possible explanations?
Okay, so I'm not alone here. I've been seeing them too, but more close up and personal, like between me and the PC screen, like the tip of a sparkler that lasts for all of a second and then vanishes. These are not orbs, because I get those too, but these electric fireflies are pretty strange. With all of the weird stuff I go through, I just put it down to eyestrain until it decides to reveal, like the orbs.