Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-12-2016, 05:21 PM
Guide

Unhappy A bit of a let down.

I just thought I would share this. I am not looking for an answer or anything specific, just felt a bit down after it happened.

So I am in Germany. I woke up early and headed to work on the train. I am financially strapped right now and while waiting for the train I prayed to my angels, guides, God, etc. for some help as I have a lot of stress regarding my finances.

Twenty minutes later the people who come check train tickets ask to see mine. I show it, and they tell me it is wrong and I have to get off the train. I picked the wrong ticket and had to pay a fine. I am leaving Germany in a few days and was down to my last $70 euros. I tried to pay with my credit card but the man said I had to pay cash or they'd take me to the police station. I gave him my last $60 euros I had left, with enough euros left to buy the proper train ticket. I received a receipt for my fine and it was real. I just felt let down after that happened.

*Ps I had to ask to borrow money from a loved one to get by for the next few days so I am ok.
Old 10-12-2016, 10:21 PM
Suspended
Guide

(((Hugs Clio)))

Hope things get better ...
Old 11-12-2016, 01:21 AM
Master

Well, the way I see it, you were worried - on the worry train ha ha literally. The thing about momentum is, it is hard to stop once it gets going. So, here you are, worried about only having so much money, and worried about making it last, and so the momentum of worry caused more worry and was probably why you picked the wrong ticket, from that vibration.

The help you received was from the loved one - and you are ok.

So, even though you believed you might not have enough money, and even though the Law of Attraction proved to you you didn't have enough money, because you BELIEVED you didn't or wouldn't, the Sky people came through for you and suddenly you have enough money. I wonder what would have happened had you not asked for help? Ask and you shall receive....

It's all about perspective...

Your guides can't stop momentum, but they can "guide" you around it if you ask!
Old 11-12-2016, 02:10 AM
Deactivated Account
We have all been there at one point in our lives, this is part of the human experience. Your guides and your angels have seen your struggles, and there with you. They feel your stress, feel your worries. And even though you do not yet feel it, they are wrapping their arms around you and whispering for you to hang on just a little while longer because help is on the way. Strength is built through our struggles. A diamond shines all the more brightly by every rub. This struggle you are going through will soon pass. I send you love and light, I have been in your shoes.
Old 11-12-2016, 09:41 AM
Master
It is in a way a lesson on daily bread. You do not need stok up on bread but ask only for the daily bread, whiich is what you did and you were answered. Anyway goodluck with everything.
Old 11-12-2016, 12:35 PM
Master
Clio_86, your story is an illustration of how we humans have miscreated
the systems of our society. i feel your feeling of being let down is absolutely
appropriate. the financial systems in place are a means to punish and enslave
the majority of people. it is a disappointment that we've allowed this to occur.

nesara
Old 11-12-2016, 01:38 PM
Master

If I were you I'd give those angels, guides, God, etc., a good talking to, even scold them a bit for letting you down so badly. They could have at least prevented the inspectors from wanting to see your ticket. Nevertheless you can now also appreciate the fact that you have learned a lesson which is to pay the amount due to those to whom it is due. Also known as keeping to the law of the land.
Old 11-12-2016, 04:52 PM
Master
What Busby says is right. Sometimes you have to get mad and throw a fit.

That is a technique I use sometimes, and I am really mad about the way I am treated, when I know for a fact, I am doing my job.

Acting that out in some way is a good thing, because then your guides and Angels say "Oh my, she is really upset this time, perhaps we should send her down some pennies."

There was a reason for what happened, and you had to borrow money but it will be ok. You will have what you need.
Old 18-12-2016, 03:03 PM
Guide

Wow thanks for all the replies. I am back home now and am thankful to be here and that my lovely cats were well looked after. Still financially strapped but getting by.

Thanks everyone!
Old 19-12-2016, 08:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Fallen Angels still hear some prayers.