Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-11-2016, 10:29 PM
Pathfinder

Angel1 Superdimensional Realities

I have been reading some of the more recent posts put out by Jurgen Ziewe. He had practiced meditation but a byproduct of this was out-of-body experiences.

I have for a while wondered about the upper astral planes or as he calls them the superdimensions that exist beyond the physical.

There seems to be a common experience of a very lighted place which NDErs may go, and at times, certain practitioners of OOBs. Perhaps this is the place that Pam Reynold's described in her NDE as being in the breath of God.

Here is his posting, I think it is worth the read. It was after Jurgen Ziewe was diagnosed with cancer in 2011. I have chatted with Jurgen in another forum, he is a super nice person.

http://www.multidimensionalman.com/M...of_Heaven.html
Old 02-11-2016, 09:48 AM
Master

It was interesting though he put things very differently then I would eg for Merkabah he talks about calling 4 angels to make the chariot. One can oneself make a merkabah, no need to call angels. Ive used a merkabah before to get to one higher place or I've used words of power to do it.. eg here is one of my experiences using power words to enter somewhere while meditating http://www.chosenones.net/article.php?id=624

he also says that one cant experience a certain higher plane but one actually can and one can also be at every point of it too but your consciousness shifts to experience this as it cant be experienced at your normal one.

He does talk about places Ive been eg what I call the ethers of creation but he's experienced though very similar but also slightly different to me but I think it was due to his perception ability being better then mine while there eg I didnt experience it in colours like he did so I experienced it more like matter coming into form through the energy first, mists of energy taking shape, being formed by thought for me it was taking form in like a grayey hazy misty place as creation first takes place.

And yes people usually experience these higher consciousness places through meditation practices. It interested me that his meditation method though different to what I do was also very very alike and along same line in many ways so worked in similar way.
Old 03-11-2016, 04:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoresh
I have been reading some of the more recent posts put out by Jurgen Ziewe. He had practiced meditation but a byproduct of this was out-of-body experiences.
I am not familiar with that person and did not read the link.

There are several types of 'out of body' experiences that can happen during deep meditation (incomplete list):
-OBE pretty much similar to Astral Travel
-Expanded consciousness, usually one becomes aware of a much much larger area than the typical Earth bound experience, no longer bound by physical or energetic senses
-feeling connected with/merging with everything, things around you become part of self and are experienced as such
-connection to inner divinity/external gods, time and space cease to have any meaning, one can be anywhere or everywhere
-oneness, one ceases to have any identity and merges with everything, experiences are only realized upon returning
Old 03-11-2016, 06:22 PM
Ascender

Jurgen ziewes books are amazing! Assuming he's being fully honest (and my gut feeling is he is) I find his accounts, the best evidence for life after death and consciousness beyond the body . The two books were multidimensional man and vistas of infinity, I very eagerly await the third one!!
Old 05-11-2016, 02:45 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks for all of the responses. Wstein, some of your list reminds me of what NDErs say. I am not a very good meditator and am still trying to figure all that out. I am considering taking a Graham Nicholls course that he will be offering this month. I am interested in reaching past the earth plane if possible. Another thing that I have come across in my reading of this material, especially from the Buddhists and other spiritual traditions, that they feel that meditation builds an inner self -discipline that is needed as a foundation first. It would seem that at least this author agrees. Metal, I have found Jurgen to be very inspiring indeed. At least it has made me think through what a realistic non-physical existence could potentially be like.