Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-10-2016, 07:24 AM
Newbie ;)

Fear Of Astral Projection

Hi...
i really want to do astral projection but i'm scared to do it.
i have read about ap in Erin Pavlina's blog that the first time when separation is occurs we see demons and very scary creatures that coming for us.
i have reached to vibration state very times in sleep and everything is ready for projecting but because i'm scared to see scary scene i'm finish it.

so in astral projection when we see this demons?
what do i do to not see this demons?
how i can go away this inner fear?
thanks.
Old 18-10-2016, 03:59 PM
Master

Welcome to the forum . I like Erin , I enjoyed discussing stuff with her when her ex had the Pavlini forum running . She like most of have our own ideas . I think all or most of the "demos " are human created thought forms . Hollywood gives them a bad rap , it sells movies .
Old 18-10-2016, 07:40 PM
Ascender
Nikolas, I also respect Erin Pavlina, but please be aware that many of the famous astral projectors, including Monroe and Buhlmann, did not see demons on their first projection, and indeed rarely saw anything like that.

Do not allow one blog post to frighten you out of wanting to project. However, before you do go ahead, it is important to get rid of the fear which has been needlessly planted into your mind. Ensure that your thoughts are pure and loving and allow nothing else to enter your mind. Clearing and balancing your chakras are an important step. Surrounding yourself with white light is a good idea, too, as a mental discipline as well as a possible protective strategy.

The purer your thoughts are, the more pleasant your experiences will be. I urge you to work on such things first. I wish you the very best in your desire to project!
Old 18-10-2016, 07:55 PM
Master

When you are in the vibration and you see awful things, try to ignore it. It cannot hurt you. If you are able to ignore it, it will go away. It has with me.
Old 18-10-2016, 08:31 PM
Master

Some of the others on astral pulse question if Erin really knows her stuff or is just quoting others . We all go out of body during deep sleep , but dont remember , or remember as a dream . If there was really any thing dangerious out there a lot of people would just not wake up from dreams .
p.s. This guy Rick has a number of interesting a.p. posts on you tube . I may post some on seperate posts .
Old 21-10-2016, 12:06 PM
Ascender
If you think you will see demons you will see demons, if you are scared of seeing demons your fearful subconscious mind may generate such an experience. I advise that you make peace with some of your own inner fears and demons before exploring the astral if you do not want to have any negative experiences. When we bring fear into anything we manifest more fear unconsciously, same principle can be applied to love or anything for that matter.
Old 21-10-2016, 05:32 PM
Super Moderator
My first out of body experience happened naturally. I didn't even believe in astral projection! It was an absolutely amazing experience! For the first time I realised I was not bound (as I thought I was) to the physical world. I went out in full ordinary conscious awareness, as clear and awake as I am now.

The vibration sensations, and accompanying sounds, in themselves were a bit unnerving I have to admit. I had nothing to prepare me for them....had done no reading at that time about what to expect. That was well before the internet.

But I had a natural feeling to want to see what would happen. Bear in mind I had absolutely NO spiritual preparation for this sudden event, had no concept of protecting myself, or what heart-centered focus might be required. I had no concept of "Demons". I am not even sure if I had HEARD of Demons at that stage....don't think I had. My Christian upbringing was a very mild one, and Demons were never mentioned even at Sunday school (which by the way, I hated, and only attended 6 times! LOL)

I had no preconceived ideas about anything. It was just a slightly scary but utterly wonderful new thing which was happening to me.

One thing I did not meet when I got out was any kind of Demon! I saw the ceiling, then I saw the roof-space....and oh my gosh, there were lots of spiders' webs there, lots of ancient builders' rubble, bits of cement, and some lath and plaster. That's what I saw.

Later on I also saw other interesting things, and met one being -a "Faerie" type entity which was peaceful and harmless, and which I was amazed to encounter.
(Unfortunately in my early explorations I never discovered that there was an existence after death! That came later.)

However, other people here have given you some good tips and advice.

There are some areas of the Astral where of course, some beings live who are unfriendly to humans. Some are unpleasant. Yes, things can happen, but you want to avoid such places. These beings cannot affect your connection with physical life, so don't ever be afraid of dying or anything like that! But encounters with them can be upsetting.
The advice LPC gave you, and others, may help you to focus your finer qualities, so you can avoid such zones.
Old 31-10-2016, 06:08 AM
Guide
I do go astral very often but in day time. I close my eyes and find my self resting under tree or some time I fly over terrain very little above the height of trees. But its only for few minutes when I wish to freshen my self.
Old 31-10-2016, 06:25 PM
Newbie ;)

thank you very much friends for replying and advising me.
if possible say AP techniques that i can use them and achieve first AP experience.
thanks...
Old 12-11-2016, 04:17 AM
Guide
Aah its boring to write, I got my teacher online through messenger laid map in instruction to fly on terrain over green jungle then over sea and last landing on beach.

I swirled myself very fast to lift my self up it was nice feeling and in the sky while flying gravity variation, drag of air, freshness and scent of air over jungle later heading over sea leading change of fragrance of air. vibration of gravity, everything.

Person has to do himself alone though first time I flew having my hand in the hand of teacher side by side both doing astral while messenger was on.

Why you shall worry of illusion of eyes like seeing demons etc. coz when you are doing astral, you are out of your home and if you face such kin problem you can immediately eject from astral.

I was doing astral very rarely for case example to try. now I got my path of meditation so I like to meditate instead of doing astral. I feel myself born meditator.

Its like eaglets try again and again to try to fly the same way is mastering astral. but meditation is easiest way to get myself to higher state of myself.