Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-10-2016, 02:28 AM
Guide

Into Flames

Hello :)

Ever since I have been a little kid I have been using a certain Avatar to Astral Project as when I was doing a mission... I found out eventually that this Astral form actually belong to myself when I lived another life off planet. It is similar to a werewolf with wings. Anyways it would seem that I had astral projected unconsciously to some kind of gathering. It look similar to a pick-nick in the middle of the forest. Maybe these were other astral travelers as well?

I remember 1 kid picking on another so I figured id go help and when I did this the bully turned his eye to me and started attacking me. So when I went to change form into the avatar I use i changed into something else. I was completely on fire and could feel every flicker of each flame on my body. Everyone kinda paused and was looking at me. I tried looking down at my hands and could see that it was made of flames.

Something similar to the fire guy from fantastic four. I was not angry, I was not sad and the feeling the flame gave me was the pleasurable burning sensation you achieve from lifting weights. When this happened I thought that possibly this was a sign that I was on fire in my real life because I had just moved my bed to another spot in my room against a outlet. So I forced myself awake with took a lot of work to do. When I finally woke up I had a huge head ace and was not on fire.

Does anyone know what this is and where to find more info?

Thanks.
Twitter: AstralRadiance
Old 07-11-2016, 06:26 AM
Master
A feeling of tingling has been described by many as mana or prana or the energy that flows within us all. The vital life force energy.

I think the fire imagry is a common symbol for adrenaline or the energy to protect a person. The feeling of working out, the tingling, it all makes sense.

I have heard people describe a red aura come about them, that feels like tingling or "little needles all over the skin, like goosebumps but a warm goosebumps, not a chilly one", it comes about them when they are defending their self.

it symbolizes a belief in your ability to protect yourself.