Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 24-07-2016, 12:47 AM
Deactivated Account
I Used to Be a Romanov,

Not once but twice. I can share my memories if anyone's interested.
Old 24-07-2016, 04:07 AM
Guide
I'm obsessed with the Romanovs. Do share.
Old 24-07-2016, 04:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Alright. I was George Alexandrovich Romanov from 1871-1899 and was reborn as Alexei Nikolaevich Romanov from 1904-1918.
Old 24-07-2016, 04:59 PM
Master

How do you feel about George V?

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 24-07-2016, 05:36 PM
Deactivated Account
Not too fondly.
Old 24-07-2016, 06:00 PM
Deactivated Account
Alright so here it goes. I said I'd share what I recall when I lived from 1871-1899, and 1904-1918 as Alexei & George.

I was born in 1989 this time around. As a child I had quite a few past life memories surfacing and it was from numerous lifetimes it seems. At least a handful. I didn't quite understand what I was seeing at the time and I overlooked a lot of things I saw but I kept them in mind. I was an atheist a good part of my life. I believed in nothing but pure, scientific fact. I was like that since I could recall and yet I experienced things that had no rhyme nor reason according to science. For that very reason it all stood out to me immensely and I didn't forget my experiences.

I had dreams of places I've never physically been to. I had never seen them on TV, or in books. I had no outside source of attaining knowledge of what I saw. I dreamt of people I had not known, yet felt familiar. I yearned for people I had no clue about. On top of this I saw things that I had so much emotion towards, yet I had no idea what I was seeing.

When it comes to the past lives I am bringing up, I had memories at a very young age. I started seeing things from these two lifetimes while I was still a young child. I just wasn't aware of what I was seeing until many, many years later.
Old 24-07-2016, 06:01 PM
Deactivated Account
When I was little, I used to dream of a man that seemed so familiar. It was as if I knew him, but I had never seen him before. Only in dreams. My Father in this life hasn't been the best, rarely is he there for me, or at all. I recall one year I begged, and begged for him to spend time with me. Every Winter, every snow fall I dreamt of making these huge snow forts. They were like castles. I wanted my Father to build them with me just like the Father in my dreams did. He never would, except one year he did. It made my day, my week, my month, my year. I still recall it so much, and I begged next year for him to play with me again like this, and he wouldn't. Just didn't want to. I craved so bad for my Father to be just like the Father I dreamt of, that I seemed to remember. I wanted to change him it seemed. I'd dream of my old Papa, creating these lavish snow forts, I wanted him back but...he was gone. I didn't understand at the time WHY he was gone. I didn't understand who I was seeing, why I was seeing what I was seeing. It just never made any sense to me. I wanted my old Father, Papa....Nicholas back. It wasn't until many years later, that I realised this man I yearned for actually existed once upon a time.*

With now knowing who I used to be I can see many correlations of myself then and now, several. Although it was never obvious then.

I used to pick flowers in this life for my Mom, I liked to pick them for her. Then I used to pick them for him. I used to wake up crying wondering where he went. I didn't understand why I had the Father I have now. I miss him so much I cry every time I think of him. It literally is painful to think of him being gone.
Old 24-07-2016, 06:03 PM
Deactivated Account
When I was about 7 years old, 1997 that silly movie Anastasia came out. I recall the day like it was yesterday. I went shopping with my Mom and sister. And there it was this huge display. ANASTASIA. I didn't know why but that name, it stood out so much. So very much. I needed the movie. I got home and watched it and had this utter disappointment. I felt things were wrong, and it was a mockery. I didn't even know it was based off of true events. I stopped the film, and didn't watch the end of it. I never watched it again until just this year. Bringing this up reminded me, that around this age, my Grandmother gave me an old globe. On it, Russia was labelled the USSR. I asked my Grandmother...."the USSR? What is that? Where has Russia gone?" This memory, just surfaced now as I type this.

I always had an intrigue in Russia for some reason. I never understood why. I didn't dedicate my time watching documentaries and such but the topic intrigued me. I recall when there would be conversations about the Royal family, and Russia during the World Wars I'd get quite emotional. I would always ask, "why did the world care not for the atrocities that befell Russia?" The world was a mess, but all fought and gave their hearts to so many other lands...and yet Russia is still in turmoil. The blood is still fresh. I didn't understand why, but this emotion, and opinion has always been with me. It carried heavily into High School even. When I was in 10th grade History we did a group project where we would act as different ruling countries around WWI. I was on team Russia, it was the one I wanted. I took charge of the group, something I seldom do due to shyness and I felt like I had this unfinished business to attend to. I was so, passionate about it. I felt like I needed to save Russia. It's something I have come to understand s being rather relevant now.

The following year in school, several of the books from the library were being disposed of. They were to be burned because they were outdated. A large green Russian book caught my eye. It was a hardcover, just labelled "Russian History" and I needed to have it. I opened it up, and saw this image and I just stared at it. I looked right at Nikolaj's face.....and then everyone else and I felt weird. It felt almost as if I'd faint. I closed the book, and just ignored it but took the book into my possession. I didn't think much of it, because I didn't believe in anything like reincarnation at the time. But now again, this is something I view as heavily significant.*

These are things that I look at now, and think oh the signs. The proof of who I used to be. I started remembering more and more memories the moment I came to a realisation of who I used to be. Memories I had as a child in this lifetime resurfaced, and new memories arose heavily. I can share those now.
Old 24-07-2016, 06:06 PM
Deactivated Account
Some of the first memories, sadly come from my death. I remember getting shot, and then just being surrounded by horror. When I was little I used to dream about dying. I was with all these people, and there was gunfire. So much gunfire. I'd get upset and I'd wake and that would be all I saw. But after realising who I was, it seems the memories clarified more. Became more intense.

It was dark, really early in the morning. Close to 12am-2am. I was staying in this home, that was...very uncomfortable. I was awoken by my Papa, he picked me up and carried me. We walked through the halls, and down the stairs.

There were a few girls there with me, and a few older people. I know now, they were my sisters, Mama, our Doctor and some others staying with us.*

When I was brought down we went into this small room, and there were some chairs brought in. My Papa sat me down. My leg hurt, and I couldn't move it. We were waiting, what seemed to be for hours, and then men came in. When I see these memories, sometimes I can seem to translate what is being said, other times I can't. I assume because it isn't in English. There is some conversation taking place, between the men and my Papa. Then suddenly we're told we will be executed. My Papa said: "What? What!?" And then boom, he was shot and falls to the floor.

More gunshots fire, my Mama....others, and me. I fall to the floor, I hear screaming, and crying. Absolutely horrified I lie on the floor, and look over and see my Papa dead on the floor. I'm eventually approached and I'm shot in the head. I'm so horrified, and so utterly saddened by it all.

I had never, ever seen anything about how the family had died, and yet I knew. When I read about it I cried, and cried. I still do now every time I read it. When I saw pictures of the Ipatiev house for the first time, i was crying so badly, and I had a bad panic attack.

I even found an article a few days ago, it proved what I have seen, and I quote the article:*
"One of the marksmen who shot the royal family, wrote: 'Mikhail Medvedev shot Nicholas II dead with the first bullet;...I also shot into the prisoners'.*

He recounted 'the dogs barking very loud' and that after the frantic shooting only Alexei - despite his reputation for being a sickly child - remained alive, albeit wounded. 'I recommended to kill him with a knife and slay the royal dogs that were barking so much', he said, and there is evidence that the other dogs were indeed expunged. In the event, Alexei - the boy born to rule all Russia - died aged just 13."*

I recall being the last to die. Being in horror hearing my family die, seeing them dead, knowing I was next. I couldn't understand why this was happening to us. And again, as I type this I'm crying. I'm overcome by emotion from that day.

http://siberiantimes.com/other/other...indsor-castle/
Old 24-07-2016, 06:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Aside from all the horror I recall there are good things I remember too.*

I remember several of the palaces, the insides of the rooms, especially my room.

I recall many family members, and I miss them so very much. I remember being with them like it was yesterday. I remember them just as people from this life. Cousins, aunts, uncles, my sisters, Mama, Papa as I've clearly defined. I even recall my dog Joy. <3*

I really recall Anastasia and my Papa. When I see him, I just smile. I recall him taking care of me. All of our time together, I remember so much.*

One little memory I had took place in Livadia Palace with Marie, Anastasia, and my Papa. I was in my wheelchair, and my Papa was pushing me around. He was grumpy that day for some reason, and so was I. I'm not sure why. He forgot something and told me he'd be back soon. So he left me there momentarily. I watched Nastya and Marie from afar. Nastya was lying on the ground drawing on her stomach. Marie was climbing up on something and fell and scraped her leg. My Papa came back, and she ran up to him and said Nastya had pushed her and he came and started yelling at poor Nastya. I told him otherwise, saying I saw the whole thing and said she was just trying to get her into trouble. The memory ended as I woke up, but when I did I had the word Livadia in my head. I looked it up, and this is the Palace I saw we were in. It matches. I had not ever known about this Palace prior to me seeing this either.

Another vision I had, I got solemnly from looking at Nikolaj's desk. I suddenly saw a flash of a memory. I was standing next to him in his study, and he was working on some paperwork. I turned for a moment to get something behind him and I took one of his ornaments on his desk and turned it so slightly it was barely noticeable. He turned around and looked up and went "Hmmmpph!" and moved the ornament back how it was. I started giggling and he said "Alexei!" And I giggled again. Then the memory stopped. I looked up more images of his desk and came across a site that proved what I saw was real. He was neurotic it seems about placements of things. He needed them to be in proper order.*

"As Nicholas was very particular about the arrangement of his desk and sure to notice even the slightest deviation from his habitual preferences, his valet kept a special map to ensure everything was always in its' proper place every day. Nicholas attempted to rationalize his almost neurotic obsession with the orderly care of his things by saying he simply wanted to be able to find everything when he needed it, even in the dark."

http://www.alexanderpalace.org/palace/workingstudy.html