Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-01-2014, 08:37 AM
Ascender

Supersoul

i'm currently reading the book Supersoul by Ian Lawton - it is a very well researched & interesting book. It takes the past life/inter life research a lot further, into some very exiting territory. Ian is an author who is i feel at the forefront of his field, a pioneer researcher/writer. He has written a lot of interesting books. Type 'rational spirituality press'/'Ian Lawton' & you'll get his web site.

i'm not here to promote him. Simply to discuss what his book Supersoul is saying.

i'll as simply as possible paraphrase the idea -

That there is the incarnating personality/soul fragment - then there is the Soul/Higher Self connected with all the incarnations. & there is a Supersoul, which is an integrated whole of around a thousand souls. He is talking about something different to the Oversoul/Soul Group & other 'categorisations'.

To use the analogy of water -

The raindrop is just one life or personality.

The Stream fed by many raindrops is the Soul.

The River fed by many streams is the Supersoul.

The sea fed by many rivers is Source.

This is not an abstraction - The 'Supersoul' is very much who we are. Many Souls even within the between life state will be unaware of this, until they have reached a certain level of progression.

i don't expect anyone else to have read it, & it's a very little known book. But has certainly moved my spiritual understanding forward.
Old 13-01-2014, 04:05 PM
DayLight1555

Oh, that's what my "spirit guides" told me also. But in different words. It's nice to hear that someone else is talking about it also.

I see it this way:

Our body is made up of a huge number of bacterias and cells and other things. These cells and everything is organized in a special way in order to make the mind emerge. Without those living cells, there would be no mind emerging. So they are a very important part of the mind. Even though separately they are not the mind, and yet, they are a part of it.

So one could say that the smaller living thing is a cell. A bigger living thing is a person.

Then the next step is the super person (a mind which consists of many people, people are like cells, and they make the mind emerge collectively).

So it's like this: a collection of certain living things, organized in a right order, makes a mind emerge.

Throughout Cosmos, everything is connected. And so there are different life forms: smaller, bigger, even bigger and biggest. There are many levels.

Kind of like seeing the family unit as the smallest group. Then this family belongs to many other families (in a church for example), and that becomes the bigger group (consisting of smaller groups). Then there is a number of churches that go together under a certain denomination, which makes it a bigger group. Then put together all the denominations, which makes it a bigger group. Then put together all the religions and the world could be separated into two huge groups: religious people and non religious people (for example). Then there is a country (a group) and the earth, and each planet makes a galaxy and a group of galaxies make a universe and so on.

So there are many levels of life. And everything is invisibly connected. And certain special things, connected in certain special order produce different kinds of minds. So some of these mind are labeled as a soul, an over soul, and a bigger soul and a source.

I made up one of the labels, I call it "An Immortal Soul", which consists of many versions of you which always exist. Some of you die and some of you live, and then others of you are born. But the overall soul is always alive, the overmind, and so, in this sense, you could say that you are always alive also. But, in this case, "you" would be - like a living cell in our body compared to our mind.
But, when you get abilities, you'll be able to connect into your oversoul and to experience and know what it knows and maybe even feel like you are it. Some people said that they felt like they were "everything". I imagine that was because they connected to their oversoul and felt what it feels and it's too vast to comprehend by a human mind, so it just felt like "everything". Although it's not. Because there are bigger levels of certain minds emerging. Or maybe the Source is the collection of all of these Immortal Souls...
Old 14-01-2014, 04:38 AM
Ascender

That kind of thing as you describe, but it's expanded a lot upon in the book, & some interesting theories are put forward - including a single soul/single incarnation from the super soul - where the incarnation takes primary responsibility for the evolution of the supersoul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayLight1555
Oh, that's what my "spirit guides" told me also. But in different words. It's nice to hear that someone else is talking about it also.

Accordingly your spirit guides would be you as well, according to the 'model',
Old 27-08-2015, 09:54 PM
sekuru

Have you encountered Tom Campbell who wrote My Big TOE. He writes from personal experience of various trips to other reality planes. He has written his Theory of Everything (TOE) based on interactions with non physical entities and out of Body exploration.
Old 15-01-2014, 07:23 AM
Ascender

Have finished reading Supersoul, & am now close to finishing reading Worlds Beyond Death by Grant H. Pealer. Am really enjoying it.

He talks about the 12 levels of Worlds - the Physical Universes, going on to the Astral Worlds through to the Causal & Higher realms. It's fascinating.

According to Pealer - the Monad/Higher Self Exists on the 5th plane & below that are the Created Worlds - Above the 5th Plane/level are the God Planes.

Beyond the 7th level things appear to become indescribable.

Accordingly - the Soul travels from God down through the 12 levels, & slowly achieves Mastery of each level, rising back up through the levels.
Old 17-01-2014, 08:32 PM
DayLight1555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Being
Have finished reading Supersoul, & am now close to finishing reading Worlds Beyond Death by Grant H. Pealer. Am really enjoying it.

He talks about the 12 levels of Worlds - the Physical Universes, going on to the Astral Worlds through to the Causal & Higher realms. It's fascinating.

According to Pealer - the Monad/Higher Self Exists on the 5th plane & below that are the Created Worlds - Above the 5th Plane/level are the God Planes.

Beyond the 7th level things appear to become indescribable.

Accordingly - the Soul travels from God down through the 12 levels, & slowly achieves Mastery of each level, rising back up through the levels.

I should try to read this book probably.

I think I heard something similar, but expressed in a different way.

Each little part of the Oversoul starts its evolution (by being born as a human or other kind of a lifeform), lives for a very long time, evolves through that time, reaches different levels of evolution and once it reaches the highest level, it kind of like "resets" and starts again. So this cycle continues. But each little part of the Oversoul has a different timing scale. So that many different parts of the Oversoul are at different stages of evolution at a time.

So if you consider that this Oversoul is "you", then there is "you" at this moment that is like the god (so to speak, referring to one of the higher levels of evolution).
Old 17-01-2014, 10:34 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayLight1555
So if you consider that this Oversoul is "you", then there is "you" at this moment that is like the god (so to speak, referring to one of the higher levels of evolution).

Despite very different material/writing style - both books appear to largely be saying the same thing in relation to the supersoul/oversoul/higher self - whatever terms you wish to describe it as - that the eventual outcome is the realisation of a god like Being/existence. We go through the lower realms & experiences within the lower levels, to learn agape - to fully appreciate the higher levels. All part of a divine plan. Probably better to read the 2 books if your interested - & i'd highly recommend both of them. Ian Lawton's book cites a lot of very interesting sources - he lays out 3 main theories as to what may be going on in relation to the incarnated soul - but it's better to read the book as to what they are.
Old 24-01-2014, 11:08 AM
Ascender

We should understand that all things are the works of the Great Spirit. We should know that He is within all things: the trees, the grasses, the rivers, the mountains, and all the four-legged animals and the winged peoples; and even more important, we should understand that He is also above all these things and peoples. When we do understand all this deeply in our hearts, then we will fear and love and know the Great Spirit, and then we will be and act and live as He intends. — Black Elk
Old 02-02-2014, 06:04 PM
DayLight1555

I am reading the book by Ian Lawton Super-soul and it really does talk about the kinds of things I believe in. It's very exciting to find a book like that. So thank you for mentioning it. And not only that, it also talks about other books and material which talks about similar things, and that is so great also. I guess Seth and Gilda spirit guides are talking about this, so I'll look into their stuff also.

I've been so alone in the kinds of beliefs that I have and I started to doubt them. So it's very helpful to find out that a few mediums are transmitting the same kind of information.

Isn't it just amazing that we have other versions of us? And living at the same time too? (Some call it Super-soul fragments, some call it probable selves, I call it siblings and other versions of me). And not just at the same time, but some of us are much higher on the developmental scale and some of us are just starting. Some of us are experiencing similar things to us and others already gone through that and can give us advice (maybe in the form of intuition or premonition or even words).

And isn't it amazing that some of our spirit guides and angels (as we perceive them) are actually other aspects (or versions) of our own selves (but they are just much higher on the developmental scale)?

So sometimes when we talk to "god", we may be talking to our highly developed self (another version of us).

So all together, all of our versions collectively is the SUPER-SOUL. It's like all the versions of our probable selves are linked to the database of this SuperSoul and we can "read" the experiences of our other selves from this database. (There is also a reincarnation factor, but I am not going there at the moment, but it adds to the experiences and personality of the SuperSoul).

This SUPER-SOUL could be perceived as a god to us. It's so complex and highly developed... (considering it has the experiences of all of the versions of each of our selves and subsequent reincarnations/experiences. Some of the selves who could be called "the ancient of days" because they have lived for a very long time by now.)

I believe that Jesus was talking to Jesus' Super soul when he was talking to his "Father". And Jesus said: me and the Father are one. And also: The Father is greater than me.
I didn't understand how it could be possible. But if Jesus was the fragment of the Super-soul, and the Super-soul is like the Father, then it makes sense. And there must be many Jesus's in other existences and maybe he didn't die in some of them and maybe never became considered a "god" in some of them. (because it would require special circumstances in order for that to happen, which did happen in our version of existence).

And in some sense our Super-soul is like our father/mother. It's like the dna of the Super-soul is put into some place, which then makes each version of us grow up into the person that this seed came from. (Reminds me of the Bible again, how it says that God put his seed in us and we will grow up to be like him).

So finally, with new information, a mystery within Christianity is starting to make sense. And I kept studying it and studying because I really wanted to understand it. But I got nowhere. And it's because this idea is part of the multidimensional reality, it can't be explained in terms of simple 3 dimensional reality to which we are used to.

So you is Super-soul (just like a rain drop is part of the rain). I think this is like a fractal idea: the whole within a whole within a whole. So the little you still in small part represents the big you (the Super-soul). So, from this sense, you could perceive yourself as the Super-soul. (So it would be like Jesus saying: me and the father are one). People took that to mean that Jesus meant: I am the Father and the Father is me. So, it would be that I am the Super-soul and the Super-soul is me.

Just like a piece of a fractal is LIKE the whole fractal, only is smaller. (although it's not JUST like that because the Super-soul is much more complex than each fragment of itself (us).
Old 02-02-2014, 06:15 PM
DayLight1555

I was wondering if you have heard of this before? I was told that at some point in your development, you develop senses to see the soul (rather than seeing the body). At that point, it becomes irrelevant what you look like physically. Because the beauty that is seen mentally makes the all of you look beautiful no matter what you look like physically.

And so, because of this perhaps, the people of the future, don't go for conventional beauty when it comes to physical looks, but go for efficiency and workability. So they would be very skillful in what they can do, but not beautiful looking from our current point of view. But it doesn't matter since they have the "spiritual" eyes to see the beauty. So ironically, they all seem beautiful to each other while we who probably look better at the moment, are seen as not beautiful to each other. Well, except when we change the way we look, by make up and other stuff.

I love the fact that we won't have to waste time on trying to change our looks everyday because it won't matter and yet, we will still look gorgeous (as far as those around us are concerned).

My medium looked at me one time and said: oh, so that's how they see you. It's interesting to see you through their eyes. You look sooooo beautiful.

And the time factor mentioned in the messages, well, that's confusing, but I guess I'll just have to take it by faith, that time is now (past and present and future is all in the now. Time is not linear but in a vertical line. Others talk about it also. I read about it in the Conversations with God book.

So premonitions or seeing the future could be possible because we link up to our Super-soul's database (which has all the experiences of our selves stored within it). OR maybe because one of our selves actually communicates it to us and basically says: I just did that, and it ended badly. So don't do it.

In some sense, it's like the Super soul wants to experience all there is to experience so it lets its pieces (different versions of us) to make our choices and to live them out to see what would happen. It's like a scientific experiment in one sense: try this and let's see what will happen. Or it's like just "life" from another sense. Life has a tendency to find the best way to live. It's like the pieces are coming together, trying to solve the equation. And when they find the best way, that's when things fall into place and people become "happy". It's like ants who run around trying to solve a complex mathematical equation (in simpler terms: they are trying to find the best route). And they eventually accomplish it. Even though individually ants are not known to be great mathematicians.

So whatever happens in our life: it's like us running around trying to find the best way to do things. And all life is running around trying to accomplish that. And when it (group as a collective) finds the right way, then the goal is accomplished. Then we could experience what we would call a paradise (the ultimate solution to the equation), the best way to live.

So there is this cycle (Not sure which one or where), but close to the end of the cycle everybody reaches a certain state of things, a very desirable state of things. And then what? Well, then it's time to start over again. People go back to the beginning, their memory gets erased (so to speak) and they start to solve the equation all over again.

It seems silly at first. Why would you stop your paradise and go back into the hell of an existence, to start over? But people play games like that. They would go through all the moves, reach the goal and then put the pieces back again, so they could start the game again.

I heard that each given fragment of the super-soul (aka: a person) lives for such a long time that at the end of the cycle they would have done everything there was to do. And there is nothing else. It's like finishing playing the game. And so how do you get fun to continue? By starting over.

I am not sure if I am right in this conclusion about the end of things and why things start over, but that's the overall impression that I get at the moment.