Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 03-06-2015, 11:33 PM
Knower
lovely experience today

Just wanted to share a cool experience I had today. I was in a small clearing between our garden and the woods this morning ...such a lovely morning. Feeling the spirit of the earth & energies around me. There are several tree stumps there, I usually sit on one. I was sitting there enjoying the beauty of the morning and telling the energies how lovely everything was ...I heard words inside my head (not really a voice but clear words) that said ‘come sit over here’ ...I knew exactly where, the next stump forward. So I did ...I sat and opened my mind to them & asked if they would send me a smile. The weeds & saplings in a semi-circle in front of me, that had been bending casually in the breeze, outward and away from me changed their direction and gently bent towards me. I couldn’t tell if the breeze had changed direction but I don’t really think it did ...I think it was a smile.
Old 04-06-2015, 12:44 AM
Master
That's so beautiful! Thanks for sharing :)
I'm seen trees wave branches and sway when there was no wind and I was communicating with them.
I explain it rationally that they can do this through capillary action of their sap, meaning they have a tiny bit of physical control and can make minor movement consciously.
No idea if that's true or not, but Ive definitely seen them move during times of telepathic contact or when they wanted to get my attention to make contact.
It totally amazes me.
So glad someone else has seen it too now

BEautiful experience for you!!!
Old 04-06-2015, 02:04 AM
Experiencer

That's awesome
Old 04-06-2015, 10:35 AM
Knower
I also can recall times (and probably most anyone can who is in tune with nature) when a small sapling seems to be the only thing fluttering, then you realize there is no breeze at the moment, yet all its leave are aflutter ...
Old 05-06-2015, 09:04 AM
Pathfinder
That is so wonderful~! ♥︎ I can recall a similar experience I had ! It was when I was beginning to start to connect with nature , I asked the nature spirits to show me unconditional love . When I came back to that same spot there was a heart shape in the grass & my tree was covered in ladybugs & baby ladybugs hehe . nature is so wonderful when you take the time to love , connect & appreciate it ♡ I'm so happy you experienced that !
Old 07-06-2015, 05:02 AM
Ascender
This is close to a divine experience with nature, earth, elementals, and mystical.
Old 07-06-2015, 10:06 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howla Dark
This is close to a divine experience with nature, earth, elementals, and mystical.
I had not considered that ... but it was such a touching experience for me ...I tried to get a similar response today sitting there but it didn't come, although I did feel the energies ...I hope with practice they will commune with me regularly