Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-07-2014, 07:31 AM
Anti Hero

Astral Projection

I have this dream that's been happening to me all my life, when I was a child I used to dream flying in the streets of the town I live in for some time the dream seemed gone now it's back and this time I can fly really high.
Old 13-07-2014, 12:12 PM
Knower

i thought it was all dreams until I found out one of the dreams wasn't just all in my head. Maybe that was a once off thing, but a situation where I come across evidence isn't likely to happen often, a freak coincidence. Its impossible to tell you if its a dream or an out of body experience, heres something to try though. Go into the house of someone you know (or your own house since you know where to find people sleeping) and try wake someone up. Thats how I accidentally stumbled on evidence, I wasn't trying to wake them up but someone woke up when I was hovering above them and they told me the next morning they saw me.
Old 20-07-2014, 05:35 AM
brandonmitce

Wow frog warrior that very interesting, ive heard of people (non believers) being shocked when others tell them what they were doing because they saw them in astral projection!
Old 20-07-2014, 02:01 PM
Master

Welcome tothe forum , many think flying drems are from flying in the astral , but not ever one thnks so . Read Erins" # 3 comment.
http://www.erinpavlina.com/blog/2012...ions-answered/
Old 20-07-2014, 09:53 PM
Shamanuel

That sounds great, i have heard that another good way of knowing is go and just watch a friend, of course with his concern, and then tell him what you saw, maybe what he was eating, what he had as clothers, what was he watching, things like that. I only had like 8 astral proyection and none of those was long enough so i could travel much, but belive me when i can i will do that haha