Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-08-2012, 02:04 AM
arctuis

will a plan make it easier??

lets say i do this iv been trying to ap for about a week now at least once a day but with no success so lets say i tell my self saturday morning (my day off) first thing when i wake up im going to lie still and im going to ap just keep telling my self it will happen then and just do everything like ur supposed to. does making a plan and goal with the expectation of succedding help also trying to ap as soon as you wake up?
Old 28-08-2012, 02:10 AM
Master

Goal setting, plan making, and affirmations will all help you accomplish ap. Work through what you want to do, then stick to the schedule, plan a bit more each time you succeed at ap to build up confidence and ability.
Be safe and I wish you luck on your journies :)
~shadedragon

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 28-08-2012, 02:35 AM
Master
arctuis... A plan can help, as well learning more about how to develop a method that works for you.

Furthermore, you could choose a close target spot ahead of time to go to once you are out of body. Then once you're separating from the body, just aim there.

As you go on you can choose further away targets, or experiences you want to have.

Xan

Old 28-08-2012, 04:09 AM
Master

It is a great idea to have a plan and to think I will ap. If you believe you will ap then you will likely succeed. There is just one thing, try not to get disappointed if ap does not happen. I have had lots of times when I did not ap. There is always another time to try. The more you say I can ap, the more likely you will ap.
Old 28-08-2012, 06:33 AM
Master
It could make it easier but I wouldn't say a plan isn't exactly the term for what you should do. A regiment would be a better word/plan and by that I mean first thing first you need to find the perfect time for you to attempt projecting. For Robert Monroe is was 2:30AM after sleeping for a couple hours, for me it is after sleeping for 2-3 hours or first thing after waking up. It is different for everyone so for now you need to try projecting all different times around the clock and all different phases of wake & sleep. Once you have some success which could take months so be patient then you attempt to project every day at the exact same time. Even when you are a pretty skilled projector you don't succeed 100% of the time, you learn just as much from failure as you do success this is not something you want to dive face first into trust me. Be patient, learn to love meditation and eventually it will happen.