Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 14-09-2016, 02:10 AM
Seeker

Earth Goddess

Recently, I have asked a friend of mine for a reading. A tarrot readling specifically, as to what my preicarnated self might be like, my core. The reading he got suggested that my core life was an earth goddes or related to one. So could somone give me some info on what earth goddesses are like?
Old 14-09-2016, 08:14 AM
Master

They are as diverse in nature as Nature itself.

More important IMHO it is interesting what your core is. It is a manifestation of you desireness to be, that which you have become through the art of living. It is your ever expanding self. So while your friend sees this as a Goddess you might see it differently. So what do you feel is your essense, what would you desire to be if there were no limits?
Old 14-09-2016, 06:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Tarot is rather comprehesive, without looking at the card and it's illustrations, it would be rather difficult for anyone else to interpret other than you and the reader, most importantly, the reading would have to identify with you, strike a deep chord within you. If the information feels off, than it is. Sounds like they did an Oracle card or non traditional tarot card on you. I have Past Life Oracles, Ive been pretty much something different every week ..

Usually, your going to get the energy your harboring. Sometimes it's interpreting with key word elements not the actual literal character. For example, what qualities would an earth Godess have?Motherhood, diplomatic, caring, fertile, attuned to nature. Traditionally, this would probably fall under a Queen of Pentacles... ( id google her qualities). Its a well rounded & grounded woman who mastered her fort (household )well.

I dont feel one card would be much effective.The key to really figuring out what you were in a past life is to journal and compile all your discoveries together including Images,memories from dreams, meditations, flash backs, tarot readings, past life regressions.
Old 14-09-2016, 09:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
I dont feel one card would be much effective.The key to really figuring out what you were in a past life is to journal and compile all your discoveries together including Images,memories from dreams, meditations, flash backs, tarot readings, past life regressions.

And still how can you know? Like in the Otherkin community there are fictionkin, people who identify themselves with fictional beings like Pokemons. From my POV it seems like a lot of work compared to just being you. Like I get it. I have been there. But it was never about who I had been, it was about who I was becoming. Everything I was shown reflected on one level where I was and on another level who I had become. So anything I saw was never about who I had been, but about the energies that vibrated on my frequency
Old 15-09-2016, 12:44 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
And still how can you know? Like in the Otherkin community there are fictionkin, people who identify themselves with fictional beings like Pokemons. From my POV it seems like a lot of work compared to just being you. Like I get it. I have been there. But it was never about who I had been, it was about who I was becoming. Everything I was shown reflected on one level where I was and on another level who I had become. So anything I saw was never about who I had been, but about the energies that vibrated on my frequency

So you just identified with another formation?

Understanding something like an actual avataric state, is much different that identifying with any myth, but to deal with myth so well that even the thought of the myth and its existence is like thinking of yourself, it is cosmic and the roots are deep when the thought is the same thing that thinks about it. When someone identifies with an aspect of nature, to get along with that person is to be in harmony with that nature. It is a benefit to those around then to be in accordance with them, else they not be in accordance with themselves.

If you do not understand how a teaching is the same as the teacher, the avataric state is not yours, however that does not mean anything down the line. Simply that, to claim to be such will have a lower quality effect than if you actually acted as such which is beyond definition, but cohesive in operation.
Old 15-09-2016, 12:45 AM
Ascender

And that's before the third eye even opens. Maybe. I guess I cannot speak for the form of every circumstance, but that every circumstance in which it occurs there is a full identity waiting and is you as you have known, but not you as you could be in a greater capacity for expression of self and the force of the intentions on the planet that are only effective because of the capacity at which they address the cosmic intentions.
Old 15-09-2016, 01:02 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin

Well, thats the million dollar question, we dont know for certan and a single card is not going to offer much information. I am not too versed in past life ideologies so I cant comment further on this particular subject. However, I have a great interest in Tarot, so my perspective here was to explain to the OP how the energy of the tarot works anf offer suggestions how to put the pieces of your own puzzle together. Personally, I would hate anyone to think one tarot card is definate and final, especially at the hands of someone else.

Thats great that your attunded to your body and have acheived a greater state of awareness in understanding your source energy, however, many people are still awakening, not everyone is at the same level of consciousness nor do they know or understand how energy and 'vibration'' works. Sometimes one has to look back to understand their future. Perhaps, there is unfinished karmic energy one has to transmute to break through old patterns and energy blocks..
Old 15-09-2016, 02:48 AM
Seeker

Actually, there were three cards. Also, I do have many of the qualities of an earth god, I miss understood what they typed. Nothing in particular strikes any cord with me or anything. I'm just flowing in the breeze. I will find out evntually anyway, as I am trying soul diving on myself. However, in the mean time, I would like to find out about earth gods. Could someone post a link or give some info?
Old 15-09-2016, 08:29 AM
Master

Theoi.com is great place. Here you can find loads of info on the Greek pantheon.