Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-11-2014, 09:02 PM
Pathfinder
Can these dreams be linked?

Hello.
When I was about 16/17 years old, I saw this dream:
Quote:
It was my wedding day. It was not the wedding I'd want to have, because I'd want to have beautiful/cheap/small Hindu wedding. I had a white dress… and everything around was white with light (just like sun shining) throughout, but I still I could see long, brown benches in endless rows (they fade away, just if they are too far too see) where people all sat but I didn't see any actual people more like white with blue line around the shape bodies…. benches were something similar to a church, but there were no cross or anything like that to know that it was indeed in a church.
I was standing faced to my groom, who's face I don't know. Only feature I was sure of - is his voice. I loved it & I would recognize it in real life too. Ceremony was in english. and the last characteristic that I'm not 100% sure of - is that he was darker than I am. not much but darker. He said: "I do."
Then someone came in & sat down in one of the front rows. Unlike others he was in black with red line around the shape with a hat.. but it felt more it's like that so he would stand out & I would notice. I guess, nervousness I felt inside (but I was delightfully happy & completely in love. Even though I've never been in love in real life, I knew that was that feeling) & that distraction, made me talk about something I don't even remember about. And then, I guess, my groom looked at me or something like that & then I said "I do" like I was supposed to.

So, I met *this guy for which I am here* online [he was 25] a month after my 18th birthday. I never thought to link this. but...

Anyway, as a child, I had some sexual abuse in psychological way, which kind of ruined me as well, but other than that - I am not if that's also the reason, but I just don't feel sexual desire towards anyone, nor do I fantasize or even dream about people I know/celebrities.

So there is 2nd dream... and it's a sexual dream about my possible twin flame or just karmic connection.
Quote:
We were in my messy bedroom & he was disappointed/angry & so he left. I went afterwards & well next thing I know, I have sex with him against the wall (saying this is just to distinguish it) & well, I felt real, raw lust... But in the next scene [still same dream] we were in a bedroom, we were under the sheets & well... there was so much love between us, his smile & eyes just showed that he wanted to be with me as much as I wanted to be with him, but it was not based on lust anymore at all.

Thing is, now I realize that the way I loved my husband-to-be in the dream is pretty much the way we loved each other in that dream that I had of my TF. Could it mean that he was the one in the dream before?

Here is a thing though, his skin is not darker not mine, but from what I understand he is mixed race (not sure how to say it differently), while I am white... hmmm... Or maybe I'm in too much details or maybe I try to link too things that are far too different?
Old 22-11-2014, 09:01 PM
Pathfinder
I am so sorry for bumping this topic...

While I ended up having my oh-so-usual feelings for someone else (for short period of time, the night I decided that *maybe, maybe I do like him*, my brain was actively working, not sure if in dream state or in real life, all I remember that I kept getting these thoughts or whatever of his & my TF's name and how I am attracted to my TF), to this day... I have not been attracted to anyone the way I am attracted to the guy I refer as TF...

(and it's noted that sexuality is a delicate subject, but I thought it had to be made clear anyway, otherwise...it takes part of it away, isn't that so?)

I understand that not everybody can help me, but has anyone at all experienced something relatively similar to this?

Thank you so much.
Hope you have a wonderful & soul-fulfilling day <3