Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-01-2011, 05:15 AM
mayancalendar

Do they really exist?

I know that this must be a very commonly asked question in these forums; so please forgive me if I am asking it again. Do angels and spirits really exist? Is there any scientific proof? How can I convince myself 100 percent that they really and truly exist?
Old 17-01-2011, 07:43 AM
Ciqala

The only way you can prove if they exist, is to try and meet them yourself
Old 17-01-2011, 08:02 AM
Ascender
Ask them to give you a sign Mayan Calender, and don't be surprised if you keep seeing white feathers.

I work with the angels in my healing practice and i now know them from energy vibration........Beautiful!

Angels have a beautiful soft, magical, unconditional love energy.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 17-01-2011, 08:24 AM
shaya48

Guides and Angels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayancalendar
I know that this must be a very commonly asked question in these forums; so please forgive me if I am asking it again. Do angels and spirits really exist? Is there any scientific proof? How can I convince myself 100 percent that they really and truly exist?

Forget scientific proof,they will never understand what is not of this earthplane, you either believe or you dont, some people will sadly go through their lives not realising just how much love and help spiritually they have had around them from the time they were born until they leave this earth plane.

No one can convince you they exist, we can only tell you of our expereinces, feelings, signs, dreams guidance and help that has come out of the blue when it has been needed the most it is up to you to want to believe it or not, hopefully you will have a wonderful experience, or you will be needing help that will allow you to feel for yourself that there is a higher presence with us helping us , loving us, and guiding us, its a feeling you have when something special occurs for us that happens just for us and to us that we are meant to experience personally.

Angels and guides are wonderful they are our best friends in the world they love us unconditionally and are always there for us

If you would like to get to know them ask them to come forward from the higher astral and mental planes of the universe those planes are of the highest of Gods love, wisdom, truth,forgiveness, compassion and protection.

I know when you get to know them you will be amazed , enlightened, happy and very blessed.

good luck love and light shaya
Old 17-01-2011, 08:48 AM
Master
I believe they do...but maybe not how we perceive them...as being separate and higher then ourselves. If we are all one and the same energy, then nothing exists outside of us.
Old 17-01-2011, 08:56 AM
Ascender
I love your truth NightSpirit. Yes all as one!

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 17-01-2011, 09:09 AM
Ascender

The problem is that you are weighing everything with your intellect, a product of your brain and earth. These beings exist outside of this so in order to fully grasp them you must transcend the boundaries of your brain.
Old 17-01-2011, 09:15 AM
Master
See...that's the problem with humans...we always want proof! Give me proof or else I'm not playing the game.
The proof is the manifestation of your own thoughts. You are more then this body you see every day and you have understandably put faith into the body's reality as being the be-all and end-all. We are born, we live, we die..end of story.
If this is your reality then no proof can ever be accepted by you, for each time you receive it, you will keep asking for more...and more.
The only proof you need is "what you think"...change the way you think and the world is your oyster.
Old 17-01-2011, 09:29 AM
glenos

Do they exist? In a word Yes. I have had almost a lifetime of actual happenings/goings on. I'm 55 now and I'm in absolutely no doubts. Seek and ye shall find. It may take time but you'll get there and be shown beyond all reasonable doubt.

G
Old 17-01-2011, 09:57 AM
Master
Science (proof) and spirituality are as compatible as oil and water you can try and use both but they never mix well.

Angels and demons i have seen both in visions and by feeling it. An angel is absolutely beautiful and makes you feel as though there is something nice in the room. One called Sarakiel visited me a few months ago, a name I had never heard before and wrote it down immediately, and found his name in the book of Enoch.. wich kinda surprised me. i guess It reinforced my belief I already had they really exist.
Demon things I am not a fan of. they are good to get rid of asap preferably back to where they come from. One pushed me down in my bed once at night a long time ago.
It al does exist the other spiritual plane and you can tune into it if you take the time to learn how and are lucky enough to be visited by an angel.