Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-02-2012, 12:54 PM
Adrian29

Pendulum dowsing to communicate with my angels and my spirit guides

I want to try pendulum dowsing to communicate with my spirit guides. Has soeone tried pendulum dowsing to contact his spirit guides? Is this a good method to contact your spirit guides? what type of pendulum is the best to use? Many blessings.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:07 PM
Ascender
Ah the pendulum. This is how I made contact to my main guide the first time! Its quite easy and simple.

The best pengelum is the one that speaks to you. One that you feel drawn or comfterble. There is soooo many. From stone, to metals to even glass. They come in diffrent sizes and shapes. When you go shoping for one, take your time and hold each and every one that you find to your likeing. When I went out to the fair I saw mine in a little glass case. There was so much stuff there, but what I wanted the MOST was that little pendelum. Its very simple little clear cortz penedlum. I felt so drawn to it, I had to buy it and I did. So take it like shoe shoping. Find one that feels comfterble to you that you will love to use it often!

When it comes to 'good methods' its all up to you and your pendulum. Every pendulum is diffrent and be wise to get to know it first and input your energies into it as well as cleansing it to get rid of any unwanten energies.

This is what I do when I want to use mine to communicate to my beloved guides/angels.

I sit down at a table in a relax pose.

I then get all my tenchon out of my arms, hands and fingers. As Im doing this I would try and relax more and leting all thought go away.

I would cast white light around me, protecting me from any unwanted energies and grounding my self.

I would pick up my pendulum and give it 'a test' by draging it slowly around.And to say yes, no, idk, and no ancer or lissioning. Yes for me is back and forth. No is left to right. Idk (I dont know) is in a cercil most the time in a clockwise. And I dont want to ancer or atechon is when it is standing still.

As soon as I get that down I would call on one of them and ask my of the light questions and if they pass then I would start to ask questions. When I first started out, I started small simple questions that YOU know. Like what is my faverit color? What time is it? What day is it? What is my faverit food?Ect. Once I had this down I started to get into more complacated questions and ones that I dont know. Another fun little thing I love doing when starting to communicateing with them, when you have a good feeling that they are your guide/angel, I love having them pick out the incents or music. I would lay out a verity of incents and ask "Which one would you like for me to light?" I would take the pendelum and drag it over each box. At times they couldnt desided between two of them. I do the same for musicby listing artes and thier album. Once that is done I would ask if there is a peticular song they want me to play and if not I would play the whole CD. There is many things you can use the pendelum with your guides/angels. One other thing I love doing is for one of them to point to me whee another is in the room. At one point or so one of them was laying on my bed xD

Remember, though this is a fun way to communicate with your guides/angels, there is going to be "off days" where eather there is to much tenchon in you, to much of one emotion (sad, mad, stress ect) where it will throw your ancers off. Also, try to controll your thoughts. I cant tell you how many times this has afected the ancers. So its important to do this with little destraction and at a time of day your more at peace. Take this in as a medatation/or visions. You get a better experance when your at peace and your minde quite.

If you have any other questions, Ill be happy to help! Good luck!

(Heres a picture of my little pendelum)

Bless Be<3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CIMG0135.jpg (99.0 KB, 10 views)
Old 05-02-2012, 08:33 PM
Adrian29

Thank you very much for your answer Zoclora. And what kind of pedulum should I use? I heard that amethyst pendulums are good for psychic development.
Old 06-02-2012, 05:02 AM
AngelicOrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian29
Thank you very much for your answer Zoclora. And what kind of pedulum should I use? I heard that amethyst pendulums are good for psychic development.

Pick one that calls out to you, that is all.
Old 06-02-2012, 05:27 AM
Ascender
Adrian- From what I know, what is made out of doesnt matter on how well it works or does it afect the ancers you get. But if you are looking for a moti use one then yes the type of stone could make a diffrence.

Cortz is good for crown and posative energies as well as bring in more pure enery. Amethst is also a good stone to use for psychic development though there is other types of stone that can do the same thing. Moldavite is another good stone to use. (If they have it in penulums) This powerfuly expands psychic awareness, channeling. It also helps with telepathic access to spiritual laws, information from higher sources.

But all in all if your not conserned with other abilaties, choose the one that speaks to you. But if you are look for one in eather thoughs stones, or others that will help you in that area, and then lay them befor you and hold each one of them. Choose the one that you feel drawn or 'atuned' to. You will feel eather a pulling feeling or a calm or at times a strong energitic feeling. But remember, dont just get any old one, get one that speaks to you. You may or may not find one in that stone that will speak to you. If so, get one that does and you will not regret it. And it is not uncommon for people to have more then one type of pedulum. Some will buy more then one, each having a diffrent job. Example one for higher self, one for guides, one for angels ect. Dont be serprized if you find your self drawn by two of them. If you cant make your mind up, I would sugest buy them bothe if you can.

Hope this helps your question

May I add, quartz points are VERY helpful. It is what helped me open my third eye, develup my psychic abilaties and also helped open my crown (with the help of my beloved Xruad)

http://crystal-cure.com/points.html

This website has good and helpful info. (Not selling, dont own any of that) But I like to just o and look at some the stones they have on there. Hope this helps.

Bless Be<3
Old 06-02-2012, 02:41 PM
Ascender
Was thinking of talking with my guides with the pendulum so thanks a lot for all the informations :)
Old 06-02-2012, 07:06 PM
Ascender
Vicky3619- No problem! I wish you luck!

Bless Be<3
Old 07-02-2012, 06:02 PM
Suspended
Hey Adrian

Oooo, pendulum communications... that's how I spoke to archangel Azrael for the first time. He was the first angel to approach me. Originally I'd been asking God/the universe for answers about my path and choices. Then one day after countless hints and coincidences, my pendulum got taken over by a big, gentle energy! And voila, I had Azrael on the psychic 'phone!'

I used a silver pendant I wear as jewellery, but which was programmed to be a pendulum for dowsing. It's a 'wand of Isis' which I got from the Circle of Raphael. If you're curious; http://www.circleraphael.co.uk/

I'm certain my results had NOTHING to do with what was programmed or not programmed into it! However, of all the pendulums I've ever held, all the crystals etc, my wand of Isis is the calmest, most supportive, most pleasant and is definitely the tool I had most success with. I had worn it for many months as jewellery before I tried dowsing with it, so maybe that helped! Pendulums can be made of anything. Glass, stone, any semi precious stone, a needle, a penny even! You can pick something you like and tie it to a string. It needn't be anything special. I'd use an old quartz in a bit of the web off a bag of oranges, tied to a bootlace if it felt right! Make sure it's not too heavy. Hold any pendulums you like the look of. See if they feel warm, tingly, nice, unpleasant, cold/void. Use the one that gives a good vibe.

Sit anywhere you are comfortable and your arm is supported. Give the chain about 6 inches so it can swing freely, held between thumb and forefinger, pointing down. Let it settle. Ask your guides/guardian angel/God for protection and to only speak to those working for your highest good, and those 100% in service to the light.

Now start asking control questions (questions you know the answer to.) Eg; Is my hair black? Am I wearing shoes? Do I have two mothers? You'll need to try and keep your mind quite calm. If you aren't clear in your question, the answer won't be clear either. You'll probably find cycling or confusing thoughts affect the answers you get. Try to keep ONE question in mind, keep repeating it if necessary, until you're clear on the answer. I used to write mine down as I went along. Give the pendulum plenty of time to start swinging and to keep swinging consistently before you decide if its 'yes' or 'no.' You'll work out your own signal for 'don't know/cant tell'. My pendulum swings to and fro with a general feeling of confusion or 'I won't tell!'

Most people find that clockwise means 'yes' and anticlockwise means 'no.' I hear that it's that way for most people. I must be weird because it goes the other way for me! Relax and don't be worried if you feel tingles or a little pressure, or you sense someone near you. That happened to me very soon after starting, though it might not be the same for you. Ask to speak to your main guide, or to the Source/Universe, or to your guardian angel. If you do get someone on the other end, 'vet' them by asking questions.

Are you here for my highest good?
Are you here to help me grow?
Are you in service to the light/aligned with God's will?

I've never had a problem with anyone I spoke to through a pendulum or anyone I've chanelled. I sometimes still ask these questions of the beings I speak to. Metatron for example is at the highest vibration/awareness - I even ask HIM if he's here for my highest good and if he wasn't I'd ask him to leave! It's very important you protect you health and happiness and your space by doing the same. It doesn't matter who somebody says they are, always make sure. You can also say words to the effect of 'if this being isn't who they claim to be, and here for my highest good, in service to the light, I ask (whoever you trust, god, guardian) to make them leave.' Your guardians/guide can't be fooled, and your main guardian/gatekeeper will always know the true motivation of a being in your presence.

Dowsing is something you have to have a go at to see if it works for you.

Hope this helps Good luck!
Old 07-02-2012, 06:48 PM
Ascender
Holly- I love your poste!

But yes, thats where I was basicly was geting at lol I Can write a whole book on this on here (maybe I should)

But yes asking the what I like to call it "my questions of the light" basicly just ask thenm if they work for the light and only the light and is here your your own good and only your own good.

Thought the direction Holly has said is the universal ones, Iv seen others use diffrent ones. Like counter for no, counter for yes, diagle for i dont know and standing stell for ready or I dont want to ancer. It is diffrent for some. If this happeneds you can always train your pegulum. This happeneds espesholy if you get yours at a store where every one tuchs it. It sends thier energies to it and some people will barrow one from the store to use to help them look for stuff they need. (yet another good thing you can use this little tool on) I got mine from a glass case. Though it was at a fair and probley had a few hands on it, it was a blank book for me and I had to "tame" it. It took a while but we got it down

Bless Be<3