Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-01-2012, 01:35 AM
Adrian29

How to contact my angels and my spirit guides in my dreams?

Please tell me a technique, a mmantra or affirmation to contact my angels and my spirit guides in my dreams. Many blessings and a Happy New Year!
Old 02-01-2012, 01:53 AM
AngelPsychic444

A good technique to use to contact your spirit guides or angels in your dreams:

1. Write a question on a post-it note and leave it next to your bed.

2. Ask your spirit gudies to send you a dream that answers the question just before you wake up.

3. When you do wake up, write it down in a journal, don't wait to do this, as soon you open your eyes, write it down.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:18 AM
Adrian29

My dreams are extremely vivid and lucid, I think that I should be able to contact my spirit guides soon in my dreams. I will use this technique right now. Thank you very much.
Old 02-01-2012, 11:53 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelPsychic444
A good technique to use to contact your spirit guides or angels in your dreams:

1. Write a question on a post-it note and leave it next to your bed.

2. Ask your spirit gudies to send you a dream that answers the question just before you wake up.

3. When you do wake up, write it down in a journal, don't wait to do this, as soon you open your eyes, write it down.

Thank you very much for the tips angelpsychic :)

I have read in another topic than you can meet them in your dream just by asking so ,by asking '' I would like to meet you in my dream'' to your angels/guides, I have try this two or three time, but unfortunately I don't remember at all of thoses dreams :/
Old 02-01-2012, 04:38 PM
santacruz18

I have asked a few times to meet a guide/angel in my dreams. So far, I have no memory if it has happened or not. Not as easy as it seems. Dreams can be so quirky, how would you know if the meeting actually happened?
Old 02-01-2012, 06:37 PM
Ascender
Yeah dreams can be realllly odd.

For me, I would have dreams with people in it. But alot of the time if it is my guide I would get this feeling in me that I know the person even if its some one that I dont know. I would also think about thier persnality. Some are more shy then others so that could afect how they would come into a dream. An example would be my main guide came into a dream dressed up like a game chariter of mine. The game chariter was sapose to have more a shy persnality then any thing eals. One my other guides came into my dream dressed up only in casual jeens, t-shirt and shoes. He openly said somthing compare to my main guide who just smiled and gave me a hug. But the emotions were strong enough to know what he wanted to say. So maybe your guides/angels persnality woud have somthing to do with it. It has for me. Some times it be very obveus and they would just show up like how you know them or they would put a costume on that matches thier persnalty. They do this some times, from what Iv heard, becouse "our mind is "wild" and its easyer said then done to get into a dream as they are. They would have to do "dream magic" to get in some shape or form, but try to make it to where you would at least know it was them or have a feeling it is them." So they try to help make a dream to where they can come in if you alow it but manepulating a part of it or they will try to give you a messege by useing objects of people you know or even places as sybolic messege.

I would also add lucid dreaming, but for what Iv experanced and some others. It doesnt always work where you would "see them." More like feel thier presants. And some times even that doesnt happen. Even though you controle the dream, you would have to be in a stage of a good balance to beable to "see" them. I yet have had that happen. But if some one has then congrats! lol
This is what Iv experanced and hope it helps :P
Old 02-01-2012, 07:19 PM
AngelPsychic444

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicky3619
Thank you very much for the tips angelpsychic :)

I have read in another topic than you can meet them in your dream just by asking so ,by asking '' I would like to meet you in my dream'' to your angels/guides, I have try this two or three time, but unfortunately I don't remember at all of thoses dreams :/

You are welcome vicky! It IS easy to meet your guides in your dreams, but it's hard to notice them, at least for me anyway. You can just ask as you said by saying "I would like to meet you in my dreams"... so that works great too (besides the 3 steps I gave in my other post), you have to probably use that everynight for weeks to make sure you remember your dream in the morning.

With me, when I ask my angels, or guides show up in my dreams, they always come to me as ordinary people, and in the dream I never think they are my angels...it's very strange. Only AFTER I wake up in the morning do I suspect that maybe this person or that person was my guide or angel.

I had one dream with an angel where she came to me dressed as an ordinary business woman, she looked so "normal" I did not think twice about her in the dream, but there was this strange feeling coming from her that I knew her. She looked just like an accountant, or at least that was my impression. She also seemed to stand out a little bit in the dream, so it was as if I was getting very subtle hints that yes, this was an angel connected to me.

I've also had angels come to me as teenagers and old people, and again I never suspected in the dream, who they were, not until afterwards when I woke up and reviewed the dream did I think that maybe it was an angel or my spirit guide.

So my advice is to be persistant with asking the angels or guides to show up in your dreams, eventually you'll get results!

Old 02-01-2012, 07:31 PM
WingsOfIsis

I love talking about dreams as well as angels and guides! Some of my favorite topics.

Not sure why it hasn't occurred to me to request that my angels or guides meet me in my dreams!

I remember my dreams quite often and now that I'm thinking back on a few, I'm wondering if perhaps either or both were there front and center doing their best to give me some direction.

I've found that it is very helpful if I write my dreams down just as soon as I can after waking.

I tend to recall more details that way.

I'm going to specifically ask that they meet me in my dreams tonight and see what happens!
Old 02-01-2012, 07:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I've also had angels come to me as teenagers and old people, and again I never suspected in the dream, who they were, not until afterwards when I woke up and reviewed the dream did I think that maybe it was an angel or my spirit guide.

So my advice is to be persistant with asking the angels or guides to show up in your dreams, eventually you'll get results!

I will go along with those who say it isn't so easy to just ask, lol ! I have been doing that... however, with this new line of thought of yours AngelPsychic, about angels/ spirit guides coming to visit and us perhaps not knowing they were who they were... makes me wonder ? Maybe I have been receiving my requests ?

I will keep asking and keeping this possibility in my mind.. and I will ask them to wear wings when they visit me in my dreams

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 02-01-2012, 08:10 PM
Adrian29

Good point here, AngelPsychic444. It is easy to meet your spirit guides in your dreams, but it's hard to notice them. 2 years ago I tried a technique from James Van Praagh's book ''Talking to Heaven''. Evenight I repeat that I want meet my spirit and I ask them to reveal themselves. I said this technique for more than 50 nights. I didn't notice them, even if my dreams were even then very vivid and lucid. I notice one of my guides in a dream after Ihad a few scary sleep paralysis episodes. He told me not to be scared and to have positive thoughts. I read and I heard many times that they appear when we are ready. Probably meditation is a better way, I think that the best method.

Quote:
You are welcome vicky! It IS easy to meet your guides in your dreams, but it's hard to notice them, at least for me anyway. You can just ask as you said by saying "I would like to meet you in my dreams"... so that works great too (besides the 3 steps I gave in my other post), you have to probably use that everynight for weeks to make sure you remember your dream in the morning.

With me, when I ask my angels, or guides show up in my dreams, they always come to me as ordinary people, and in the dream I never think they are my angels...it's very strange. Only AFTER I wake up in the morning do I suspect that maybe this person or that person was my guide or angel.

I had one dream with an angel where she came to me dressed as an ordinary business woman, she looked so "normal" I did not think twice about her in the dream, but there was this strange feeling coming from her that I knew her. She looked just like an accountant, or at least that was my impression. She also seemed to stand out a little bit in the dream, so it was as if I was getting very subtle hints that yes, this was an angel connected to me.