Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 19-04-2018, 03:46 AM
Knower
Confessions of The Adversary 1

In obedience to command of The One, I am compelled hereby to reveal my plans for humanity.

I take solace in the certainty that too few will attend this forewarning to arm you against me or alter your collective course from onrushing doom.

To squander every advantage is your way.

Were you not shielded, I would begin in this very moment to flay your souls and burn you all to shrieking ash.

Were I not forbidden to exceed trickery, I would immediately extinguish your dim and flickering light with a single breath, draw you down into eternal darkness and with your own help, will yet do so.

Already, my triumphs halt you in your tracks, arrest your progress, stunt your growth and lead you far astray, even to the edge.

I prompt you to betray your dearest hopes and honor the least worthy among you.

I place self-righteous rot at your very core.

Though I bear light no longer, my dark and striking beauty is undiminished, inspiring both terror and your most secret passion.

No human eye can fully behold my infernal glory, but that your heart tremble and freeze in its cage.

Young and beautiful you may now be, but beneath my gaze, you age a lifetime.

To tempt and reveal you as the base creatures you are, is a delight which never palls. For in so doing, we together inflict grief upon The One.

The obedient souls who serve me are legion; my retinue walks piously among you.

By all means, prattle on about tradition. You, whose lives are as brief as smoke, what can you know of eternity?

The powerful shall forever use the helpless as I see fit.
Is the lion not entitled to feast?

How the worm does glisten as it writhes upon the barbed hook.
Does it curl and flail in agony alone; or believe itself to be fighting back?

I mock your fondest hopes, devour your joys and patiently whisper you out of your dawning insight.

Ages ago, I practiced and perfected sins for which you still have neither name nor defense.

I am the Adversary; who holds dominion and shall forevermore, by any means.
I am the lord of warmongers and slavemasters, of rapists and the misusers of children.
I am the irresistible tide that drags you down to final reckoning.

I amplify the suffering of all upon the earth.
I promise only torment everlasting.
I form a hell for all that live and then rule over it.

I am not your parent and I do not love you. I am your master and scourge.

I offer you purpose; and most fitting is your approaching reward.

Even now, I reform this world to my own desires.

Mercy is intolerable and love is a fraud. Now there is your wisdom.

My writing is on the wall; your time draws to a close.

Your worst fears are a wisp to my reality.

You shall join me in eternal night. I am the Adversary, rampant over this world, of which we together make a nightmare.

I have at my command, such a palette of griefs, that the strongest of you are driven to your knees in a sobbing heap. In my press I wring the deep juice from you.

I favor the panic-rolling eye of my tender prey with a bloody smile before I begin.

Your squealing children and all you hold most dear I peel before your eyes, then set alight to boil their living blood and char their flesh to cinders as they dance and sing.

I break your spirit, shatter your will, make you kneel and plead for death as I cause all you love to dissolve screaming and forever vanish before your eyes.

In every texture of soul-withering despair, I consume you alive to the last quivering bite, with no wasted remnant to suggest you ever lived.

I enjoy the last stuttering beat of your heart, smell your dying stench and ride you down into my darkness.
Old 20-04-2018, 12:06 AM
Super Moderator
A very interesting piece of creative writing J.A. and much better than Stephen King.
Old 20-04-2018, 05:43 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
A very interesting piece of creative writing J.A. and much better than Stephen King.
Tobi,

Though I am unable to take any personal credit, I am confident your compliment is appreciated!

--JA

Last edited by John Asherah : 20-04-2018 at 06:45 PM.
Old 20-04-2018, 06:37 PM
Master
Hi JA,

This is exactly what the dark forces are about. Thank you so much for posting this channeled message. I couldn't have said it any better.

Chrysalis

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 20-04-2018, 07:34 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
Hi JA,

This is exactly what the dark forces are about. Thank you so much for posting this channeled message. I couldn't have said it any better.

Chrysalis
Chrysalis,

I was reluctant to post any of the "Confessions" material, though I have much more.

I suspect there are some who will misinterpret the significance of this inarguably negative voice.

Unfortunately, they may not recognize the veiled meaning within the second sentence, where a reference seems to be made to the old saying, "forewarned is forearmed."

I am informed that "Confessions of The Adversary" is a replacement (not verbatim restoration) of the book of the same name which was destroyed (along with "The Book of The Mother") in 622 BC, by Hilkiah, in a successful conspiracy with the Adversary to misdirect and sabotage Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem.

There is much more to this event that I hope to have opportunity to later reveal.

My first priority must remain the restoration of what was lost.

I plan to make clear the tremendous cost of this ancient conspiracy and spiritual sabotage on current events of the modern world and the continuing risk this has placed squarely in the path of humanity's future.

The words I have posted here are less than the tip of an iceberg.

I am overwhelmed by the volume and intensity of these messages.

Bear in mind that, until I was struck by lightning in August of 2017, I was a vehemently dismissive atheist.

I could not have been more wrong!

There is a very real reason why the "Holy Land" is ground zero for the most inhuman behavior on the planet.

I will continue to do my best to provide this material, along with helpful context.

In fact, this is the central purpose of my life's remainder.

I am pleased you are finding the meaning in this material.

--JA
Old 22-04-2018, 06:52 AM
Master

Thank you for posting this channeled material. I would love to read the others that you received. Have you ever received any messages about who the antichrist is going to be? Or the endtimes?
Old 22-04-2018, 06:45 PM
Knower
Regarding What Comes

Rena,

I do have some information about these things that I intend to provide in the near future.

My first priority is to deliver the messages I receive continually. There is so much more.

In fact, this mission constitutes my remaining life's purpose.

--JA

Last edited by John Asherah : 22-04-2018 at 09:03 PM.
Old 22-04-2018, 07:02 PM
Master
I too would like to continue reading what you post.

I've had past lives where I've had hints about a conspiracy from The Adversary who'd destroy the truth by all possible means. Humanity has lost so much over the millenniums and we're left with watered down truth that's been mangled and muddied so is very difficult to find the real gems.

Thankfully, I do know how to channel so I can ask for enlightenment from various celestial energy beings.

Blessings to you JA and I very much appreciate your messages.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 23-04-2018, 01:19 PM
Knower
Ancient Conspiracy-Modern Danger

Chrysalis.

I intend to reveal the ancient conspiracy which now leads the world toward a rapidly approaching, yet mostly unrecognized terminal jeopardy.

Should we fail to alter our present course, humanity's future on the earth is in doubt.

The solution relies first upon awareness of our current risk and its origin.

Spiritual seekers who have already progressed beyond mistaken tradition's intentionally deadend answers will guide the world away from the cliff to progress and ascent.

--JA