Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 16-03-2015, 06:00 PM
Guide

Pendulum moving very fast

Hello everyone,

I am not completley new to the pendulum, but last night I had a strange experience. The pendulum kept moving in only one direction (usually the yes direction), but it moved very very fast, at times it "hit" my wrist. I think the energy was too strong or something. Do you know what could be the cause of this?

Also, I am not using a pendulum I bought, but a heart shaped stone (metal on the back). Could this be a problem in any way, must one use just very light objects or objects specifically designed for this use? Thank you:)
Old 30-04-2015, 12:36 PM
Deactivated Account

I honestly do not like using anything other then a actual pendulum. Swinging very fast is a strong connection but using something other then a standard pendulum is a bit hard for me to use
Old 07-06-2015, 11:21 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just wondering
Hello everyone,

I am not completley new to the pendulum, but last night I had a strange experience. The pendulum kept moving in only one direction (usually the yes direction), but it moved very very fast, at times it "hit" my wrist. I think the energy was too strong or something. Do you know what could be the cause of this?

Also, I am not using a pendulum I bought, but a heart shaped stone (metal on the back). Could this be a problem in any way, must one use just very light objects or objects specifically designed for this use? Thank you:)

I have had extremely energetic responses ...I guess it depends on what you were doing with it ...what you were asking or trying to connect to. When I use it in my garden/yard to detect energies, or on my chakras, I often get wild swings ...I make my own pendulums - it really doesn't matter (IMHO)what you use as long as its weight is balanced ...I even use sticks that I pick up when walking. But I don't see any need for concern as to your experience.
Old 12-06-2015, 05:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Wondering

I actually use almost anything as a pendulum, as my iphone charger for example, when I don't have my pendulum in hand. It seems accurated to me so far. Also my pendulum was made by me, I got a crystal, eleastic and metal to make it. It's totally something improvised but never had a problem with it.