Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 16-03-2007, 05:00 AM
Specter

Spirit guid

Ive had spirit guides in the form of people I know, but Ive had a dark lady with a crow or raven that followed her. but the weirdest one was a huge Frog and I beleive that was one of the most powerfull expiriences Ive had with them because it brought me to tears from the emotions it sent me.
Old 16-03-2007, 05:21 PM
janspirit

Talking

Well... one of my main guides is a small thin chinese man who gave me the name Lan Su (which I found out later is the writer of the I ching !!! whoa...) but I think it's an energy archetype thing, and he is real, but thats not his name but what he represents (i'm prob not making sense here)...

I love him to bits...he is so FUNNY.. he helps me when i'm doing healing... I always wanted to go to china, and my healing book is one of those chinese ones (i write names in, condition and date started sending healing in it and pray for healing for the people/animals in it every nite)... he has been known to appear to me in pink lycra from head to toe dancing like the girl in the I WILL SURVIVE video (had me in hysterics)... I just call him Dr Love now (after that song that came out last year - means something to me...)

He appeared once when I was nervy in the loo about to do a full day of reflexology at a hospital (it was a Feel Good Day for the nurses and staff) .. and he was singing Celebrate Good times C'mon.... I instantly felt uplifted and ready to work...

My main guide is Greek/roman - white hair, clean shaven, white gown... I call him Alphabeta (cos he wont tell me his name).. he is my angel, so so loving ..

Another guide is my doorkeeper - an american indian male - doesn't talk much but does a damn good job.

A Japanese lady brings a fan to stroke my aura when i get stressed out and brings serenity..

I have recently been seeing a new one - an american indian woman called Wakandu, who shows me a peace pipe (like to think it's special dispensation cos i'm smoking again after giving up for 8 yrs - but going thru a lot and need a crutch.. i will give up and look at EFT to help when i'm ready ..) She is very tough and strong... am going to explore this more when i get back to meditation regularly...

Love n light

Janspirit x
Old 16-03-2007, 07:08 PM
hnasc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specter
the weirdest one was a huge Frog and I beleive that was one of the most powerfull expiriences Ive had with them because it brought me to tears from the emotions it sent me.

Specter: I'm really not surprised that Frog would bring tears. As a healing facilitator, Frog Medicine was always one of my strongest totems in the work and it seemed specifically to facilitate emotional release in a fast and complete fashion. Sounds like a great guide to have!
Old 22-03-2007, 02:49 PM
Specter

Talking Frog or Toad

So more than likely it was a frog not a toad since I was filled with emotions that made me cry, right? I just wanna make sure Im thinking about the right Animal Spirit.
Old 22-03-2007, 10:14 PM
AnnieB

Angel1 What I See

When I see the Angels, it is a mixture of my seeing with my physical eyes and my 'third' eye. The first time I saw Archangel Michael was awesome. I was taking a mediumship class and Michael was standing above this lady's body. He was HUGE, beautiful bright blue auric colors.

My clairvoyance is developing a little bit everyday as I let go of old fears of seeing Angels and dead people. It's fun because they keep showing up, especially in my peripheral vision.
Old 23-03-2007, 11:27 AM
~Jay~

I've only ever seen with my third eye, but I remember AA Michael being huge too, in one of my meditations from a few weeks ago. In fact, I had a preoccupation with his hands, because they were so massive, lol! Almost put me off!! He was dressed as a warrior, which probably didn't help matters either...

I've also worked with AA Lumiel recently, who looked just like Orlando Bloom when he was in Lord of the Rings as Legolas.
Old 30-03-2007, 03:33 PM
RalphGM

I must say that they look like Etheric Transparent Beings.
Old 30-03-2007, 04:02 PM
SpiritAwakes

Smile beautiful-fun topic!

I love this discussion! It's fun to hear everyone's experiences and see reflections of one's own experience, or something completely new! When I was a little girl, I had a very motherly, loving woman as my guide. She'd comfort me when I was frightened, or when I was being confronted by doctors, bloodwork, etc. My Mom remembers me speaking to her often. At the time, she just assumed I had an imaginary friend. I still see her occasionally, but it seems that she's mostly with my new son now. She has long black hair, and beautiful crystal blue eyes, but it's her warm aura and compassionate energy that stands out the most, to me.

I've also seen angelic beings as waves of illuminating light and little elementals as dizzying-spinning electric-like currents that dance through the air, often in groups by the hundreds. In more "human-like" shapes, I've encountered a man that reminds me of Knight Lancelot/King Arthur meets Gandalf, as well as Glanconer (although he comes to me by a different name), and a woman who wears a blue robe, with a golden crown upon her head, and just radiates love whenever she's near.

There are other experiences, but these are the ones I feel guided by the most.

Looking forward to hearing more!
Old 15-04-2007, 04:12 PM
~Allie

Many different things...

Glowing, unclothed bodies of light without polarities.

Glowing balls of white and blue light.

Speckles of white and blue light all over.

A waving hand of light...

Always different really :)!

~ Allie
Closed Thread