Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 13-09-2017, 03:44 PM
Guide

Playing piano and invisible man

I dreamt that I sat up in bed, swung my legs out and sat on the side whilst saying to my dog 'mind please, I need to play the piano' then I started playing 'air' piano. My dog was on the right of me although I didn't see him I just assumed he was there. I felt something touch my leg on the other side and I felt there to feel what it was when I felt someone sit down next to me....almost on me! I felt the outline of someone invisible with my hand then a face briefly faded in and then out which looked like one of those 'noir' filters on a mobile phone and the image was in green and black.

The image was very quick and it was a male. I don't play the piano and didn't recognise the man.
Old 13-09-2017, 11:29 PM
Master
this is sounding something like a 'genetic memory' from a prior life experience.
to have this unseen person sit down almost on you is as if they are you,
occupying the same space.
Old 14-09-2017, 05:51 PM
Guide

Very interesting, thank you H:O:R:A:C:E