Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 26-02-2015, 10:49 PM
Titanoboa

Color Earth Day

Earth Day is an annual event, celebrated on April 22, on which day events worldwide are held to demonstrate support for environmental protection.
Together, we can create a better environment to live in; by planting new trees, picking up litter, recycling, using less energy, growing a garden, attending on a Earth Day event,
anything significant for the Earth's preservation will make a difference. How will you help protect the planet?

Last edited by Titanoboa : 26-02-2015 at 11:50 PM.
Old 27-02-2015, 12:24 AM
Master
I'm more concerned about enjoying the planet than protecting it. I'm ignorant when it comes to a lot of things as i don't watch the news or anything. So a lot of times i'm clueless as to what is going on in the world. I never knew the planet needed protecting. I don't have a car so i guess that helps somewhat.
Old 27-02-2015, 02:53 AM
Titanoboa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I never knew the planet needed protecting. I don't have a car so i guess that helps somewhat.

Pollution, deforestation, urban development, habitat destruction, species extinction, infrastructure such as pipelines, roads, power plants, and desert solar array... just to name a few. Using a public transportation or even a bike saves energy, and lessens the impact on the environment.
Old 27-02-2015, 03:36 AM
Wendy26000

Nice reminder! I make a daily effort to be cognisant of reducing my family's carbon footprint and there always seems to be new ideas and ways to preserve Earth. We do not buy plastic bottles,bags,dishware, etc We only use glass or ceramic whenever possible and paper as well as purchasing biodegradable or items made from recycled contents within our budget.
Old 27-02-2015, 07:24 AM
Titanoboa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy26000
Nice reminder! I make a daily effort to be cognisant of reducing my family's carbon footprint and there always seems to be new ideas and ways to preserve Earth. We do not buy plastic bottles,bags,dishware, etc We only use glass or ceramic whenever possible and paper as well as purchasing biodegradable or items made from recycled contents within our budget.

Welcome to SF Wendy26000 Small changes can make a huge difference, and influence others to do the same. Thanks for your contribution. Hope you like Spiritual Forums.