Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 11-11-2019, 08:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Proven and effect dating etiquette for men to keep a date with a woman and have them begging for another date.

Rule#1: First impressions is extremely important. You want to make a great first impression so you should always show up to your first date shirtless. Even if its cold and you need to change in the restroom afterwards. Showing up shirtless is important, it gives you a more visual appeal while giving her something to imagine if the relationship lasts. The hotter the body the more chances a woman will want to keep the relationship going. But its not just about the body its also about delivery. If you have no confidence in your body or are out of shape than you shouldn't be dating in the first place.

Rule#2: Quote Shakespeare. Memorize Shakespeare quotes and randomly quote them during the date. This not only shows that you are smart but it makes you look romantic. Lets face it. What women doesn't want a man you can quote Shakespeare? Also, if you have glasses (real or fake) wear them. It makes you look smart.

Rule#3: Order her food for her. If you are dining out make sure you order her food for her even if she resist. Women want a men who can take charge, who are dominate so make sure she has whatever you decide for her. If she resist its because she wants to see how dominate you are. Its a test. The harder she resist the more forceful you become.

Rule#4: Pick a Fight. Always pick a fight with someone when there are women around (preferably with someone you know won't fight back). Its shows how much of an alpha male you are. That you are courageous, tough. Women want real men not little boys. They want to feel protected and that you're not the one to mess with by others. So its always important to show how much of a man you are by acting tough when there are women around.

Rule#5: Always keep the conversation about yourself. Its important to be skillful in communication and learn how to turn any conversation and make it all about you. Constantly talk about how awesome you are and how much of an amazing person you can be. This will obviously keep the woman interested in you.

Rule#6: Flex your muscles. From time to time during the date, flex your muscles to remind her of your manliness and of how macho you truly are.

Rule#7: She pays for the date. Its the mark of being a true gentlemen. Plus she has to get use to paying for your broke a** anyway. So it might as well start on day one.

Follow these steps and you'll have your date wanting to come back for more. Aside from the few who have no common sense.

Oh dear. Maybe I could offer a few tips.

1. You could incorporate that into say a date going shark cage diving. Wetsuit around the waist isn't a bad look.

2. Poetry isn't a bad idea, in fact it's a good one, right time right place, pick your moment though. If it's your own, well, even better. If it's ****, at least you've made an effort.

3. Any hungry woman, and these are the ones to watch out for, will already have caught the waiters eye and got her order in first. So you can just sit back and get what you're given and be grateful for it.

4. "They want to feel protected and that you're not the one to mess with by others" This is true, but there's no need to go overboard with an actual bunch up.

5. Conversation? Just watch out for the trap of all talk and no action. Make sure you're up for plenty of action.

6. Arm wrestling requires some flexing of muscles, so again, not a bad idea, just make sure you aren't punching above your weight.

7. Be careful, you could end up washing dishes in the kitchen.

All in all, try and keep your spirits up. And remember there's someone for everyone. Best of luck.
Old 11-11-2019, 10:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Oh dear. Maybe I could offer a few tips.

1. You could incorporate that into say a date going shark cage diving. Wetsuit around the waist isn't a bad look.

Cage fighting with a wet suit is an excellent idea for a first date.

Quote:

2. Poetry isn't a bad idea, in fact it's a good one, right time right place, pick your moment though. If it's your own, well, even better. If it's ****, at least you've made an effort.

I agree that its far better to take other peoples poems as if it were your own. And always make sure i get credit for it.

Quote:

3. Any hungry woman, and these are the ones to watch out for, will already have caught the waiters eye and got her order in first. So you can just sit back and get what you're given and be grateful for it.

I agree that i need to watch out for such women. Any women who orders the waiters eye as a meal is definitely someone to watch out for. That's if she doesn't get my eyes first.

Quote:
4. "They want to feel protected and that you're not the one to mess with by others" This is true, but there's no need to go overboard with an actual bunch up.

Absolutely agree. One should never go overboard especially if one can not swim.

Quote:
5. Conversation? Just watch out for the trap of all talk and no action. Make sure you're up for plenty of action.

Oh, there will definitely be plenty of action.

Quote:

6. Arm wrestling requires some flexing of muscles, so again, not a bad idea, just make sure you aren't punching above your weight.

Excellent idea. I shall arm wrestle with all my dates.

Quote:

7. Be careful, you could end up washing dishes in the kitchen.

Everyday i wash dishes in the kitchen. You're right in that i definitely need to be careful. Last time soap almost went flying in my eyes. This is definitely a women's job.

Quote:
All in all, try and keep your spirits up. And remember there's someone for everyone. Best of luck.

Thank you for your well wishes and wonderful advice.
Old 11-11-2019, 11:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Cage fighting with a wet suit is an excellent idea for a first date
I forgot to mention, always listen to a woman, nothing worse than a man that doesn't listen.

Quote:
I agree that i need to watch out for such women. Any women who orders the waiters eye as a meal is definitely someone to watch out for. That's if she doesn't get my eyes first.

I think we need to make clear what eye we're talking about here. There's lots of eyes knocking about this place, third eye, japs eye, all sorts.

Quote:
Absolutely agree. One should never go overboard especially if one can not swim.
That reminds me, take a life preserver vest. Always good to take precautions. Remember, if you can't be good be careful.

Quote:
Oh, there will definitely be plenty of action.
Good.

Quote:
Everyday i wash dishes in the kitchen.
This is a very handy skill. Women like dishwashers.

Quote:
Thank you for your well wishes and wonderful advice.
You're very welcome.

Last edited by JosephineB : 11-11-2019 at 02:09 PM.
Old 11-11-2019, 12:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Proven and effect dating etiquette for men to keep a date with a woman and have them begging for another date.

Rule#1: First impressions is extremely important. You want to make a great first impression so you should always show up to your first date shirtless. Even if its cold and you need to change in the restroom afterwards. Showing up shirtless is important, it gives you a more visual appeal while giving her something to imagine if the relationship lasts. The hotter the body the more chances a woman will want to keep the relationship going. But its not just about the body its also about delivery. If you have no confidence in your body or are out of shape than you shouldn't be dating in the first place.

Rule#2: Quote Shakespeare. Memorize Shakespeare quotes and randomly quote them during the date. This not only shows that you are smart but it makes you look romantic. Lets face it. What women doesn't want a man you can quote Shakespeare? Also, if you have glasses (real or fake) wear them. It makes you look smart.

Rule#3: Order her food for her. If you are dining out make sure you order her food for her even if she resist. Women want a men who can take charge, who are dominate so make sure she has whatever you decide for her. If she resist its because she wants to see how dominate you are. Its a test. The harder she resist the more forceful you become.

Rule#4: Pick a Fight. Always pick a fight with someone when there are women around (preferably with someone you know won't fight back). Its shows how much of an alpha male you are. That you are courageous, tough. Women want real men not little boys. They want to feel protected and that you're not the one to mess with by others. So its always important to show how much of a man you are by acting tough when there are women around.

Rule#5: Always keep the conversation about yourself. Its important to be skillful in communication and learn how to turn any conversation and make it all about you. Constantly talk about how awesome you are and how much of an amazing person you can be. This will obviously keep the woman interested in you.

Rule#6: Flex your muscles. From time to time during the date, flex your muscles to remind her of your manliness and of how macho you truly are.

Rule#7: She pays for the date. Its the mark of being a true gentlemen. Plus she has to get use to paying for your broke a** anyway. So it might as well start on day one.

Follow these steps and you'll have your date wanting to come back for more. Aside from the few who have no common sense.
. HAHAHA!!! that's great. Maybe men will believe it and do it. Creep a bunch of ladies out. Witch means more choices for you. Out smart the em! Hahaha
Old 11-11-2019, 02:40 PM
Lorelyen

Any bloke who comes up to our table in the pub/café, I ask him for his latest bank statement.

Old 11-11-2019, 06:23 PM
Master
Quote:
I forgot to mention, always listen to a woman, nothing worse than a man that doesn't listen.

Agree. I've learned this the hard way. And use to fall asleep during my dinner dates trying to listen only to be waken up by the waiter then i ask "where did she go?" "Who's going to pay for this?" But not anymore. Now i bring a tape recorder to a date. And listen to her whenever i can't sleep.

Quote:
I think we need to make clear what eye we're talking about here. There's lots of eyes knocking about this place, third eye, japs eye, all sorts.

The eyes that remain two and never dissolves and becomes one.

Quote:

Good. This is a very handy skill. Women like dishwashers.

You're very welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
. HAHAHA!!! that's great. Maybe men will believe it and do it. Creep a bunch of ladies out. Witch means more choices for you. Out smart the em! Hahaha

So that leaves me as a last resort. I agree that a woman has to be extremely desperate to select me. So here i am for the desperadoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Any bloke who comes up to our table in the pub/café, I ask him for his latest bank statement.

Lorelyen, if i happen to stumble upon you, i would happily share my latest bank statement with you. Then together we can laugh at how much of a broke bloke i really am. A rich broke bloke that smokes coke and likes to joke.