Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 31-07-2019, 08:53 PM
Master
I've been busy with 5D chakras for quite some time, on and off that is. Reading about them, visualisations.
Most on this you find by Diana Cooper. I know others teach the same thing, but that's usually during very expensive courses or workshops as these are more advanced teachers who come with a price tag. It's just that Diana is also an author and does a lot of things online, even today at the age of 78. Tonight I've done one of her free 1-hour webinars on FB :) But she also does Zooms.
She's written about 5D chakras in several of her books, but the info I gave is from "Ascension through Orbs".
There's also a lot of info on the expanded chakras in "Archangel guide to Enlightenment & Mastery", with a visualisation with each chakra. Now I would suggest you first check with Amazon's "Look Inside" if that's for you as it's quite the book, definitely not a beginners book but more for the more advanced.
I'm not saying it isn't for you, mind you, but I wouldn't want you ending up buying a book that you don't resonate with because I've mentioned it :)
So please check it out first.

The chambers per chakra -which is where that info above came from- is in "Ascension through Orbs".

You may also want to check her vids on YouTube, some 12 mins total, on activating the 5D chakras. She posted them in 2009, I've been regularly doing that visualisation since. It's lovely, with soundhealing from a professional and also orbs to help get tuned in to the energy of each particular 5D chakra.
Old 11-11-2019, 05:30 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Sometimes I've read confusing things concerning the Navel chakra. The location to begin with. Some claiming it around the navel, others say it's lower down.
And in a Kundalini book they spoke of a kind of chamber or different tier below the navel on the belly where you could and should store sexual energy after orgasm so you can use it instead of having it go to waste.
Now that made some sense as I could feel there was indeed 'something' below the navel. (Below being 'lower on the belly', not 'deeper in the belly', so in between the belly button (navel chakra) and pubic bone.)

Turns out that when the chakra column goes from 3D to 5D the navel separates into a Navel and Sacral chakra.

It's only since recent years that I've begun to understand and feel the importance of the navel chakra. All chakras are important of course, but somehow the Navel/Sacral seems even more important. Actually the Sacral in this case. It is where intuition lies, feminine strength, the power of creation, the ability to love and to have healthy relationships and so on.
It is creative Life Force.

I always see it as magenta with a hint of peach although apparently in a 5D column it is very light pink.

Hello Fairy,

Last night at midnight I woke up feeling a little pressure just under the navel and it open up a space within feeling like a womb. It was not the dan dien that I felt when I was doing martial arts. The interesting part is that from this womb I could feel all the souls in the Bardo waiting to be reborn.

As a man this was a new sensation to me. Makes me wonder if for women it’s a common thing to feel from their womb all those souls wanting to be reborn.

Regards
Old 12-11-2019, 07:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Of course, the Navel Chakra is one of the most important chakra and the thing that you can store your sexual energy even after an orgasm is something new to me as I have heard it, but never took it seriously! I think I need to give it a research!
Old 13-11-2019, 06:35 PM
Master
I let my inner self to locate it for me.The effect took place bellow the navel.I suggest not to bombard your mind with too much infos from books.Plenty of authors don't have a clue and they copy things from here and there.