Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-04-2020, 01:06 PM
Master

My first connection with angels

In these last days, after that experience with the man clothed in light and the last message I received: Set aside your worries and think about us; I think that for the first time in my life I made a connection with the angels, I felt this connection while I was walking all alone through the near by forest.

I felt connected, I felt their presence, I felt that it's all real, that they are real and that they are watching over me.

I've never felt something like this, it feels like I took a glimpse into the spiritual world while being in the material world, you know, fully awake, not dreaming at all.
Old 01-04-2020, 01:32 PM
Seeker

Wow, would you like to feel them again?
Old 01-04-2020, 01:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychicPower
Wow, would you like to feel them again?

Yes, of course, but I know that everything happens at the right time and place.
Old 01-04-2020, 02:22 PM
Guide

Have you been doing any deeper meditation lately to make the connection or did this experience just come out of the blue?
Old 01-04-2020, 02:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
Have you been doing any deeper meditation lately to make the connection or did this experience just come out of the blue?

I prayed a a lot, I prayed for hours in these last days and of course, I combined prayer and meditation, just simple meditation where one sits in complete silence.

Before this to happen, I felt directed to watch an youtube video about a lady claiming that she sees angels and I told myself that if what she says is true, then they can also manifest themselves to me and this is how that connection and that message appeared.

My best advice is this, combine prayer with meditation, most people pray and then they go on with their daily lives, but I am saying, pray for 10-20 minutes or even longer and then sit in silence, chances are that you may receive a real answer, it may come in any shape, a sound, an imagine, a voice talking, a thought that appears from nowhere and feels like it's not your own thought, something that another "person" would say.
Old 01-04-2020, 09:40 PM
ant

Worth mentioning and paramount.

If one continues and strives to lose addictions and attachment to material things and false belief systems etc,

and align to the truth.

Manifesting happens organically.

Though there should be no inherent need to see per se,but to quietly know that one is guided.

It's through trials,suffering and tribulations,

That thresholds are broken,

New pathways.

Spirit is chuffed at those who endeavour to break down barriers and seek new frontiers,

and undo the work on themselves.

“Just as sick people need surgery and cautery to recover the health they have lost, so we need trials, and toils of repentance, and fear of death and punishment, so that we may regain our former health of soul and shake off the sickness which our folly has induced. The more the Physician of our souls bestows upon us voluntary and involuntary suffering, the more we should thank Him for His compassion and accept the suffering joyfully: For it is to help us that He increases our tribulation, both through the sufferings we willingly embrace in our repentance and through the trials and punishments not subject to our will. In this way, if we voluntarily accept affliction, we will be freed from our sickness and from the punishments to come, and perhaps even from present punishments as well.”
― St. Peter of Damascus

You are being guided ThatMan,that's all you need to know.: )
Old 02-04-2020, 01:40 AM
Guide

ThatMan, that is a great suggestion. I find I am most inclined to do this sort of prayer and connection when I lay in bed before sleep, but of course it leads to sleep and I don’t recall what happens in dream state lately...except that some really important stuff is going on. Maybe it’s more than my conscious mind can handle right now, and that’s ok. I will try this technique you suggest though.
Old 02-04-2020, 11:43 AM
Elfin

Hi... Wow.. how lovely. I love Angels especially ArchAngel Michael. Yes you have angels around you. God's guides. Your guides. Everything that happens is by divine guidance/ divine timing.
Old 02-04-2020, 05:02 PM
Master
Congrats thatman.
Old 02-04-2020, 05:47 PM
Master
Adress the issue with the rats to them,and tell them that it's their job to fix it and not yours.
Keep track of what's happening to you,and test everything and everyone that appears as an ally.

Most of the times,angelics do only what you can't,and even then,they'll leave the mopping for you.