Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 30-03-2020, 07:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Socrates listen to his 'little voice'.

I guess some people today are still laughing over that.

As for me, my 'little voice' told me to buy coffee one night. No reasonable person would buy coffee they are not going to drink.
So, I bought the coffee. I even bought the largest cup they had!
As I went to pay for the coffee, the clerk started to put a cover on the coffee. I was about to tell her not to put a cover on the coffee when my 'voice' said to let her put a cover on the coffee.
As I walked down the street, I probably looked like an idiot shifting the coffee from hand to hand: coffee I was not going to drink.
Then a motorcycle with two nice, young men crossed the street very slowly with their lights off. My 'little voice' told me to turn around which I did and noticed another motorcycle was behind me doing the same thing.
The 4 nice young gentlemen got off their motorcycles and slowly surrounded me.
All of a sudden, they pulled out their machetes and demanded everything. I looked at the 2nd man's machete which had brownish red stuff on it. Later I would find out it was blood: HIV+ blood.
Realizing what was happening, I threw the coffee into the 2nd person's face. My 'little voice' said to look into the cup. The last thing you are going to do in a fight is look into a cup. Being my 'little voice' told me to look into the cup, I complied. I was amazed it was half full of coffee. (Remember the coffee cup cover?). I threw that coffee and the cup into the 1st guy's face.
I turned and ran. I did not get far. My 2nd, 3rd and 4th metatarsals in my left foot fractured plummeting me to the ground as if hitting a brick wall. I put my left arm to slow my fall and injured my right shoulder. I gave one scream and then rolled over. I saw the four men look up the street and then they got back on their motorcycles and left.
When I got to the hospital, another chap was brought in who we thought was dead.
They had robbed him. Being they could not get any more money, they cut him on each side of his neck and brought a machete blade down on top of his head and left him for dead on the sidewalk.
The doctor and nurses brought him around and took care of his injuries. The chap was awake but did not even know his own name. When the Doctor came in and told him he was HIV+: it did not cause any emotions in him - I do not think he could understand.
This sounds like a nightmare ... Maybe it is worth a dream interpretation (?)
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 30-03-2020, 08:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
This sounds like a nightmare ... Maybe it is worth a dream interpretation (?)
Especially for the other guy who was 'virtually' killed.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 31-03-2020, 08:22 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Especially for the other guy who was 'virtually' killed.

And or faced his fear 'humans'.
Old 01-04-2020, 01:01 PM
Seeker

Not that I know...
Old 01-04-2020, 09:09 PM
Administrator
Please keep to topic

Namaste
Old 01-04-2020, 09:41 PM
Master

Several years ago I predicted a dark shift that would change humanity, either a war or an outbreak. It's documented on my blog, and I felt it coming and this is about a lesson for humanity, thus, how humanity chooses to respond (selfishly or as a united society) will depend on when the pandemic will end IMHO.
Old 01-04-2020, 10:10 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by froebellian
Several years ago I predicted a dark shift that would change humanity, either a war or an outbreak. It's documented on my blog, and I felt it coming and this is about a lesson for humanity, thus, how humanity chooses to respond (selfishly or as a united society) will depend on when the pandemic will end IMHO.
No offence, but war and disease in general would be a fairly safe bet for just about any period on earth. Can you be more specific about just what you predicted?
When you talk about feeling things coming, looking at human history, it seems to me that the human race swings like a pendulum between selfishness and unity. Over the last few years, it seems like it has been swinging back toward selfishness and hate as authoritarian, populist, xenophobic/racist, and nationalist movements and governments have been on the rise. It is as if anger, hatred, envy, resentment, etc. build up within the race and end up having to be burned out by a war, revolution, or some other catastrophic even like the plague. Maybe this is such an event, lets hope so, because if this does not slow and move the pendulum back toward the other direction, then I suspect the clock may end up stopping on the human race altogether. IMHO. Have a nice day.
Old 02-04-2020, 09:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
No offence, but war and disease in general would be a fairly safe bet for just about any period on earth. Can you be more specific about just what you predicted?
When you talk about feeling things coming, looking at human history, it seems to me that the human race swings like a pendulum between selfishness and unity. Over the last few years, it seems like it has been swinging back toward selfishness and hate as authoritarian, populist, xenophobic/racist, and nationalist movements and governments have been on the rise. It is as if anger, hatred, envy, resentment, etc. build up within the race and end up having to be burned out by a war, revolution, or some other catastrophic even like the plague. Maybe this is such an event, lets hope so, because if this does not slow and move the pendulum back toward the other direction, then I suspect the clock may end up stopping on the human race altogether. IMHO. Have a nice day.

Yes, you don't know me as I am an old member here.
I know what I know and I don't need to explain myself. If you don't understand my words then it was not meant for you to understand them.
I'm always apprehensive about people who start a sentence with 'no offence' because what you actually mean is that you know you will offend through possibly arrogance or ignorance, but don't wish to appear offensive in an attempt to appear amiable. I'm not offended, in fact I expected such a response, thus you have fulfilled my expectations. They were not high ones hence why I hadn't been on SF for so long.
Old 02-04-2020, 12:40 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by froebellian
Yes, you don't know me as I am an old member here.
I know what I know and I don't need to explain myself. If you don't understand my words then it was not meant for you to understand them.
I'm always apprehensive about people who start a sentence with 'no offence' because what you actually mean is that you know you will offend through possibly arrogance or ignorance, but don't wish to appear offensive in an attempt to appear amiable. I'm not offended, in fact I expected such a response, thus you have fulfilled my expectations. They were not high ones hence why I hadn't been on SF for so long.
Yes, well its a hard question to phrase without letting at least some doubt seep through. And yes you don't need to explain yourself, but I was just curious as to whether you had made some specific predictions, or just general ones. It is the specific ones that hold interest for me. Yet too many clairvoyants and mediums get angry when you ask for predictions that are beyond what pretty much any historian could give. So many in fact, that I have become a bit of a psychic in predicting that I will get that response.

Speaking of predictions, why do you say you expected such a response?
But if this is too annoying for you, you can just ignore and move on, I won't be offended.
Old 11-04-2020, 07:08 PM
Knower

Dear All
We are seeing a planetary transition in course! This was predicted long time ago.
The Genesis by Allan Kardec (1868) in it´s last chapter item 33:
33. The regeneration of humankind, therefore, does not
absolutely require spirits to be completely renewed; a modification
in their moral outlook is sufficient. This modification occurs in all
those who are predisposed to it once they are removed from the
pernicious influences of the world. Thus, those who come back to
earth are not always other spirits, but frequently the same ones,
who now think and feel in a different way.
When isolated and individual, this improvement goes unnoticed
and has no ostensive influence in the world. Quite different is the
effect when it takes place simultaneously among large masses, because
then, according to the proportions it assumes in one generation, the
ideas of a people or a race can be profoundly modified.
That is what is almost always noticed after the large shocks
that decimate populations. Destructive scourges destroy only
bodies – they do not touch the spirit. They activate the coming and-going movement between the corporeal and spirit worlds,
and, consequently, the progressive movement of incarnate and
discarnate spirits. It should be noted that throughout the epochs of
history, great social crises have been followed by an era of progress.

I hope this helps you. Please note that mediuns are the messangers who deliver the message from the spirits, not the other way around. So by the above transmited by a medium from spirtis, represent their knowledge and wisdom in a wornderfull work of collection messages from all over the world to turn in a book collection that is the base of Spiritism

Good study!