Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 04-03-2020, 07:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Disney fascinates me. It speaks of wonderful realities full of magic, morality and innocence. I would quite like to live in a Disney world. Do you believe such realities exist? Or only in the mind/heart?

I have been to Disney World. I found it fascinating.

I would say such realities exist.... it all depends upon what you define 'a Disney world'.

One place I lived, was for the most part, like that. I lived there for 8-10 years.

But then...... I once lived near where the author of the "Wizard of Oz" was born. Not to far away, was one of the longest running Utopian communities in America. Remnants of that community still exist today. For example, their library, which I used to find amazing.

When I was 8-13 years old, where we lived...... if you stood still, you might hear the water running underneath. Across the road from us at that place was a waterfalls which poured her water into a gorge. The water would flow down into a wilderness area and would disappear into an underground cavern. Further downstream, side stream would fill the water bed. For the most part, nobody knew that cavern existed.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 05-03-2020, 06:51 AM
Master
Personally, I was never a fan of the Disney Universe...

I prefer to visit Hyrule where Queen Zelda lives and spend my time with the Goron, catching fireproof lizards or playing my ocarina on the shores of Lake Hylia under the full moon.

I would even have my own personal "Navi" but one that didn't say "hey, listen" all the time...angels in that universe tend to be annoying...

After which, I would go to the Temple of Light and pay my respects to the Almighty Triforce...

https://medium.com/@doctor_island/th...e-5c3004c45dc5

Other than that, you may find me in Animal Crossing Land...fishing for ceolacanth or decorating my home with various items obtained from running errands for cute pandas...

I wish I could forever immerse myself in Nintendo Land... I would be blissfully happy...

Time to purchase another GameCube...my old one died like 20 years ago...
Old 05-03-2020, 08:45 AM
Master
Personally I do not think that a Disney type universe actually can exist. I think that the great I AM would not allow that. The Disney universe is too unselfconscious for the I AM to allow it.

I AM breeds off self-consciousness. I find that even in my own life on earth that unselfconsciousness is very hard to achieve. The great I AM slays it.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 05-03-2020, 08:46 AM
Master
The only possible way for a Disney universe to exist is much higher up where the I AM cannot reach it. In the realms of Christ.

Old 06-03-2020, 01:44 AM
Master
When I went to Disney World, it was over a New Year's holiday. At the time, I did not realize it was then their busiest time period which meant a person is not going to see much. When we arrived, I was using crutches. It turned out they still had some wheel chairs for rent, so we got one. It turned out, their policy at that time, was that handicapped/disabled people got pushed to the front of the line. In a few days, we got to see virtually everything.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 06-03-2020, 02:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Personally I do not think that a Disney type universe actually can exist. I think that the great I AM would not allow that. The Disney universe is too unselfconscious for the I AM to allow it.

I AM breeds off self-consciousness. I find that even in my own life on earth that unselfconsciousness is very hard to achieve. The great I AM slays it.
Before my brain implodes into a quantum singularity...

What you are asking, in fact, is if the imagination of a cartoonist can create a "reality" which is any more or less "real" than any "reality" we perceive as being "real".

We need look no further than "virtual reality" to answer that...which is virtually "real" depending upon the perspective from which reality is viewed.

People we say are "delusional" don't realise they are delusional, or else they wouldn't BE delusional, isn't it?

In the realms of any experience which is subjectively real, objectivism has no bearing upon experience through perception.

Children believe in Santa Claus until told that Santa Claus doesn't exist...however, until such times as a child is told by another who doesn't believe in Santa Claus, the jolly dude in the red suit is all too real...so what has happened there? The child has adopted an external belief as their own and Santa is no more...

Do I believe in a "Disney universe?" Yes, I do...as one of the infinite possibilities of other "universes" out there and whatever anybody else could ever say about that comes from their own experiences, conditioned beliefs, and the fear of being locked up with the key thrown away if they were to say otherwise....some of us just aren't inhibited in that way....some of us still retain the sense of awe, wonderment and child-like innocence.

Would the "I AM" let that happen? Well, a certain manifestation of the I AM said:

"Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.."

However, Corinthians tends to disagree with the Gospel according to Matthew:

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

So, it is better to ask the I AM directly instead of assuming what He will allow and what He will not.
Old 06-03-2020, 07:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
So, it is better to ask the I AM directly instead of assuming what He will allow and what He will not.

I do understand that. However for many years I lived in a childlike state. Existing in a realm of God and goodness. My perception is that I AM took that away. In truth it is probably a Freudian situation that I have got myself into. I was pushing my "I" away and so it pushed back.

I find that my own personal I AM will not allow too much God or unselfconsciousness into my life. I am being coerced into being realistic and practical.

That is my own personal struggle. Between God and the "I". I do also understand that there does not need to be this duality within me. But my ego or "I" is strong. It pushes God away.

Old 06-03-2020, 04:47 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
I do understand that. However for many years I lived in a childlike state. Existing in a realm of God and goodness. My perception is that I AM took that away. In truth it is probably a Freudian situation that I have got myself into. I was pushing my "I" away and so it pushed back.

I find that my own personal I AM will not allow too much God or unselfconsciousness into my life. I am being coerced into being realistic and practical.

That is my own personal struggle. Between God and the "I". I do also understand that there does not need to be this duality within me. But my ego or "I" is strong. It pushes God away.

When we can Truly have a Divine Love affair with God/Creator
we can send this little fearful "I" to go sit in the corner.

Then we can have a magical life of innocence and wonder.

Just as the "I" was built it can be disassembled.
It is the great battle of Humankind.
Old 06-03-2020, 09:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
When we can Truly have a Divine Love affair with God/Creator
we can send this little fearful "I" to go sit in the corner.

Then we can have a magical life of innocence and wonder.

Just as the "I" was built it can be disassembled.
It is the great battle of Humankind.

Sounds interesting.

Old 09-03-2020, 02:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
When I went to Disney World, it was over a New Year's holiday. At the time, I did not realize it was then their busiest time period which meant a person is not going to see much. When we arrived, I was using crutches. It turned out they still had some wheel chairs for rent, so we got one. It turned out, their policy at that time, was that handicapped/disabled people got pushed to the front of the line. In a few days, we got to see virtually everything.

Hey there BigJ. Wow -- great story. This is the truth we are meant to be and do.

This is an amazing little parable for "when the messiah comes" and similar pointers across many traditions. I.e., this is a guide how we are supposed to craft and transform our human society, based on lovingkindness and justice.

So...thank you for that. Thanks very much indeed.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke