Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 16-02-2020, 03:32 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I am A Natural born medium meaning i was born with my gift. i walksd into a SNU church once and walked straight back out again.i didnt like the way they held there services and they are very clicky.
I swore then that i would never walk into a SNU church again and i have not.
I used to go to a Healing sanctury that was great,

Namaste

The SNU is pretty much a label with set rules, unfortunately it can not filter ego/clicky as it made up mainly from local people.

Not all SNU chruches are the same (SNU dont fully run the chruches).

SNU does filter fakers usually (courses and test etc) which why I recommend then some random ad on the internet.

If you have bad feelings over it then maybe because your guides/spirits etc do not want you there.

However SNU could help others who are looking into spiritual side.
Old 16-02-2020, 05:20 PM
Administrator
That is your opinion only the SNU Is a society that think it governs all psychics and mediums it does not.
on another point you made all mediums are different and do not always work in the same way.

Namaste
Old 17-02-2020, 12:47 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
That is your opinion only the SNU Is a society that think it governs all psychics and mediums it does not.
on another point you made all mediums are different and do not always work in the same way.

Namaste

Don't get me wrong, I do not see them as some sort of superior spiritual group. I am on my own path but using the tools to learn and help along the way (good results so far). Only saying it can be good place to meet like minded people and learn, can be helpful for people who is questioning it (and not be ripped off by some sort of scam).

Yes mediums are indeed different, some path/method/tool not always work for all mediums.
Old 12-03-2020, 10:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello, and so happy to hear your reading was a positive one. Many go to mediums and are not fully satisfied but they must remember this isn't 1-800- dial your Dad as John Holland says. It is very subtle work and when you work with folks who are grieving it is a more harsh energy. I don't know you and am not saying this is you, I am just saying the "sitter" who goes to get the reading needs to be the best they can be, in that moment. Loved ones on the other side want to present whatever they can. This allows a more open loving flow.
I do many readings and most of the , there are a number of loved ones who come through clear.
Thank you for being one of the supporters of this healing work. We are never alone- the sprit world is right here- Thank you Suzanne Gieisemann
-k