Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 11-03-2020, 08:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Just let me know which words go over your head (after you try to contextually deduce what I mean by them or look them up in compendia - that's how I learned 'English') and I'll be glad to say more about what I mean by them - just for you.

That's ok David, I've got plenty of my own made up ones Thanks for the offer though
Old 11-03-2020, 09:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Nine of it matters does it though? Because with all due respect ( and it IS with respect I speak) ..what can you or I do about any of it????...we just have to accept.. which can be hard. I understand , I really do but if it was just you and I against the whole of the world ... Indeed the whole of existence what chance would we stand? And trust me... If that was even remotely possible I'd be first in line. I think you and I share views , although my words are simple (a bit like my cooking)....I know full well that you , like myself would change the world if we could. As many would.

the thing is if you say no non no it can't happen it isn't possible you will be motivated to not even try. And of course if you don't try you cannot possible succeed? So for one looking for success, it is stupid to join the 'no' crowd.

there was something said once upon a time... 'seek and you shall find. Knock and the door shall be opened. Ask and it shall be given'.
Old 11-03-2020, 10:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
the thing is if you say no non no it can't happen it isn't possible you will be motivated to not even try. And of course if you don't try you cannot possible succeed? So for one looking for success, it is stupid to join the 'no' crowd.
Yah, but he isn't the only one. There are many here who would rather just be personally 'happy' - that is their prime (only?) love-objective - such as they often elect not to think even (in effect, thereby voluntarily lobotomizing themselves) and proclaim this 'way' to be The Cat's Meeow (as in "Lose your 'mind' and come to your 'senses'!" ) because thinking just leads them to experience frustration and boggles their 'scattered' (by emotion) minds!
Old 12-03-2020, 04:10 AM
Knower

great song lyrics
Old 12-03-2020, 05:06 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves

there was something said once upon a time... 'seek and you shall find. Knock and the door shall be opened. Ask and it shall be given'.
Hiya there... Believe me I have tried and will continue to try... Only I know the lengths I have gone to... Like minded with always form a bond.
Old 12-03-2020, 05:17 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
That's ok David, I've got plenty of my own made up ones Thanks for the offer though
Haha to you two..hi Dave.. I'm sorry you said " goodbye"... Just as I was getting to know you..2 things...I've gone and bought dictionary ,note pad n pen... In order to decipher messages...and not only that Dave... Notebook had lovely picture of " peacock " feathers on front cover!!!... Ermm ... Can't actually remember 2nd thing!! Hey ho..that's life ..love to both .. especially David !!
Old 12-03-2020, 05:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Haha to you two..hi Dave.. I'm sorry you said " goodbye"... Just as I was getting to know you..2 things...I've gone and bought dictionary ,note pad n pen... In order to decipher messages...and not only that Dave... Notebook had lovely picture of " peacock " feathers on front cover!!!... Ermm ... Can't actually remember 2nd thing!! Hey ho..that's life ..love to both .. especially David !!

I like the sound of your peacock notebook. One of my favourite birds.
Old 12-03-2020, 05:43 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I like the sound of your peacock notebook. One of my favourite birds.
Hi Jo... Lol... Arnt peacocks just the most amazing things? Their beauty is beyond words. X
Old 17-03-2020, 01:35 PM
Guide

There is nothing out of love.
Old 04-05-2020, 09:18 PM
Master
topnotch:

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/h...=pocket-newtab