Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 20-07-2019, 01:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles
I bet what would be amazing! But first I would need to buy a 2 ways airplane ticket worth $2000 and obtain a VISA

I would be afraid to go near those big geodes, imagine you faint or trip and somehow you knock them off and crack them. I would get binoculars and admire them from miles away, lol jk

Don't worry..... the geodes are well secured.

I been going to the Tucson shows for over 25 years...... and still have not seen all of the shows.

Can you imagine, getting up and going to the various shows each and every day........ for about 1 month!

Generally I start out each year visiting Quartzite, Arizona which have several shows that begin before the Tucson shows. The best part about Quartzite is the rents are lower which means the prices are a lot cheaper.
Old 21-07-2019, 02:25 PM
Experiencer
woah, I was excited just imagining how would it be but then I thought, what if I can also 'see' it! so I did some google searches and found 2 videos from Tucson Gem Show 2018 my eyes are shiny right now watching this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXKQV8cKWsk this is filmed by hand walking through them as a visitor, really amazing. at minute 28:40 there's a bathtub.. I would type timestamps here for every interesting thing I see in that video at Tucson show, but I would be typing every second of it. I saw around 20 minutes of this video and I want to see it fully on my TV now :) Hopefully someone will post the 2019 one too.
Old 23-07-2019, 03:18 AM
Master
That show was only 1 show......... imagine 50 - 65 shows, some larger, some smaller.

If you came and saw some of the shows..... you probably would get 'hooked' like a lot of others have.
Old 23-07-2019, 04:23 AM
Administrator
Hello

With a crystal SIZE DOES NOT MATTER now how many times have we herd that statement. Its true though I have some that I wear that are very powerful and I have had others note that energy. I work in retail so I often have unique jewelry on much of it at times is crystal. I have had customers comment on what I have on then say odd I feel an energy around you, but don't even know what stone it is you have on. Yet there is an energy to it, and then go I guess there is something to them not just a "rock".

We sell what is called "decorative rock" where I work some is heat threated and fake as far as I feel, others are not treated but seen as decorative. When a person buys one if I feel they are open to listen a bit aobut the rock they have I will tell them what it is and the properties it has. They are stunned by my knowlege and then go I felt "drawn" to buy this now I know why.

We all have that connection to nature and the Universe but we do not all open that door in this lifetime is all. I feel that we all can sense energy but again have to be ready for that energy.

I have been in many homes where there is crystals all over the place yet the person has no clue what they are or what properties they have. So be it they dont need to know for the energy to still do its job.

I put an amathyst in the lunch room at work with a blessing cleansin exercise with it for the stress of the work place. Comments have been made by Head Office that there is an energy change there, that it feels so good in there, and that other spaces might need the same.

When a new crystal comes in the store I do take the time to bless it and to let it know that no matter where it goes its will still work.

Lynn
Old 23-07-2019, 02:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

With a crystal SIZE DOES NOT MATTER now how many times have we herd that statement. Its true though I have some that I wear that are very powerful and I have had others note that energy.
Lynn

Some people have never experienced what happens when one puts their hand inside an amethyst geode. Those who have, always reflect it as a memorable experience.

Can you imagine the experience if a person could sit down inside an amethyst geode or sit under an operational singing bowl?

There are very few crystal caves. Can you imagine trying to sleep on sharp crystals in a crystal cave? That experience was one of the most memorable experiences I have ever experienced! When the flashlight was turned off, I could immediately see my hand. Being able to see in the darkness was the first of many experiences.

These examples, you can not really experience with a piece of crystal.

But then: hold a faceted amethyst gemstone in your hand. The energy coming off the faceted amethyst gemstone is completely different then the energies coming off a piece of amethyst.

Hold a crystal that is part quartz, part amethyst and part smokey quartz. The energies are different especially at the transition points.
Old 23-07-2019, 09:27 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
That show was only 1 show......... imagine 50 - 65 shows, some larger, some smaller.

If you came and saw some of the shows..... you probably would get 'hooked' like a lot of others have.

I think I am already hooked without even seeing one. The most I have seen were little temporary outside shops which come and go with the occasion of some festivals in my city once or twice a year, and that doesn't even come close to 1 show!! I really can't imagine 50 of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
So be it they dont need to know for the energy to still do its job.

Hello :) I do think that crystals carry energy even if that might sound a bit contradictory with what I have said in my other posts, as it might come out as calling it placebo. What I am saying is that it is not placebo, but even if it would be, it would be an extraordinary skill and not a waste of time. People give placebo a bad connotation when instead proves the power of the mind can be incredibly astonishing.

Not to drift on the discussion, I do believe that crystals carry their energy and it is proven that different crystals have different frequencies, it makes sense the way they were categorized as in grounding or high vibration crystals and in-between let's say.

Replying to the quote now, I do believe too that they don't need to know for the energy to do its job but in my opinion they are missing out on a lot as they are not tapping into the crystals potential nor they are tapping into their own energies which they wish to access during a certain period of their life. Sure, we can say that in their context the crystals 'work in the background' but I too know people owning a few and they never cleanse, sometimes dust settles on the crystals even if their furniture is clean, they don't touch it or look at it, they just keep it as a furniture accessory, or what's the word for it...

For example I know someone who keeps a piece of amethyst on his desk and he spends quite a lot of time at that desk. He sometimes has that amethyst on a furniture near his head when he sleeps; he isn't that much into crystals but enjoys having that one. What I observer in the past 1 year is that this person is not drinking any alcohol and avoids most substances which would make him either too awake or sleepy etc... He even told me that somehow he started to like the monk-mode sober state, where it feels like he becomes sensible to everything and he can get more stimulated from progress and relaxed from a hot bath rather than a coffee and a beer...

I mentioned him about the connection of Amethyst with staying sober, I am sure you know. He raised his eyebrows and with a little smirk on his face, was happy to hear that as it kind of made sense to him. And it made even more sense to me. So yes, there are energies to crystals and one doesn't necessarily have to know much about it, but it is a roll of a dice in my opinion. When I was using Moldavite I had a million ideas but I wasn't doing anything at all, it was like I was stuck physically but mentally I was already 'there, at the finish line'. Sometimes I think that is why it broke and stopped using it (my Moldavite) because I couldn't see it (that it wasn't helping me as I thought) back then, but now I do understand what happened.
Old 02-08-2019, 11:16 PM
Experiencer

When I first read the title of your post, I was expecting a much different discussion. I thought the post would be about how some people have access to crystals because of what money they have, and therefore, crystal collection and crystal works is a luxury that not everyone has access to.

I just went on a crystal buying binge over the last couple of days, and have procured the remaining eight crystals in the Synergy 12 set. I don't know why, but I wanted to have all 12, and can see after spending how much I did, how this can be seen as a luxury hobby, that provides a luxury skill. It also made me wonder, if I'm spending too much on crystals and such.

Sorry to steer off the topic, but you had me thinking.
Old 03-08-2019, 12:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dreams
When I first read the title of your post, I was expecting a much different discussion. I thought the post would be about how some people have access to crystals because of what money they have, and therefore, crystal collection and crystal works is a luxury that not everyone has access to.

I just went on a crystal buying binge over the last couple of days, and have procured the remaining eight crystals in the Synergy 12 set. I don't know why, but I wanted to have all 12, and can see after spending how much I did, how this can be seen as a luxury hobby, that provides a luxury skill. It also made me wonder, if I'm spending too much on crystals and such.

Sorry to steer off the topic, but you had me thinking.

Another thread deals with Azeztulite.

Azeztulite before it was trademarked, was a quartz with very little value.

Once trademarked, probably energized and heavily advertised, the Quartz jumped probably over 1000 times in value.

So are crystals affordable? Yes and No.

Before Azeztulite was trademarked, I purchased a 'bunch' of double terminated quartz that later would be called Azeztulite (TM).

So what do I own from that purchase?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 03-08-2019, 12:59 AM
Master
Now look at who came up with the Synergy 12 set.

It was the same people who trademarked Azeztulite.

Now look at the Synergy 12 set.
It consist of the following:

Petalite
Moldavite
Phenacite
Danburite
Azeztulite
Brookite
Satyaloka Quartz
Scolecite
Tanzanite
Tibetan Tektite
Herderite
Natrolite

Notice, some of the items were once inexpensive but with some advertising and in some cases name changes, the values have escalated tremendoulsly.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.