Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-03-2020, 11:45 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I felt all the above as well.Also the jacket i was wearing,kept the solar smell for almost a month.
Of course he was sended by an adept magician and not me.
WHAT..you been that close to my treasured A.A Michael ? And I haven't !!! Me and him need to have serious words!!!!!!! He knows full well ( we have this kind of "pact"..)...that I will not mince my words !!! I'm actually jealous! Errrmmmm... Would you actually consider selling me your jacket? So that I can smell him ?... No.. can't blame you. Neither would I !!
Old 13-03-2020, 11:50 AM
Elfin

Quote:
I'm glad you manifest things.I'm happy to hear from others that can do it,even if i can't.At least it gives me a little hope to continue.
Manifestation isn't as hard as it sounds .can give you an example of one of mine if you like.
Old 13-03-2020, 11:57 AM
Master

Quote:
I had felt his presence.It smells burnt( in a good way),and he's hot.(He's a solar spirit)
It's like a miniature of the sun touching you.

Yes, I felt exactly the same smell, this happened while I was meditating.

I also felt the smell of apple trees, a member told me that this is the parfume of the Holy Spirit.

Some days ago I felt the smell of incense, it was really intense, I was meditating, alone, in my room, no chance to come from outside.
Old 13-03-2020, 12:18 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan

I also felt the smell of apple trees, a member told me that this is the parfume of the Holy Spirit.

Some days ago I felt the smell of incense, it was really intense, I was meditating, alone, in my room, no chance to come from outside.
Hi...I get smells of lavender everywhere..( and I can't stand it!).. but also get smells of cigar smoke ..which I suppose could be perceived as burning.
Old 13-03-2020, 12:24 PM
Elfin

Quote:

Hi...that would make perfect sense if you think logically... Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden..the temptation of the apple...
Old 13-03-2020, 12:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi...that would make perfect sense if you think logically... Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden..the temptation of the apple...

Few days ago I had a dream about an orchard of apple trees that were completely flourished, I was floating around them.

Once I saw this apple tree that was huge like a montain and it branches where reaching the sky, it was completely flourished.

Just some time ago I had a dream where I had a secret apple tree in another realm of existence, and this apple tree had these red and big apples, I used to eat them, but then I decided to share these apples with many other people, some received an entire apple and some just half of it, I decided this based o their power of understanding for the spiritual things.

To me, this is spiritual knowledge.
Old 13-03-2020, 12:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi...I get smells of lavender everywhere..( and I can't stand it!).. but also get smells of cigar smoke ..which I suppose could be perceived as burning.

I think the more we are open to the spiritual things, the more we experience spiritual things.
Old 13-03-2020, 12:43 PM
Elfin

Quote:
I think the more we are open to the spiritual things, the more we experience spiritual things.
I agree... You personally are experiencing so many things to do with " apples" ...this has Got to be relevant.... x
Old 13-03-2020, 02:45 PM
Master
@elfin
How you came to the conclusion that it's Michael who's showing you the feathers?
Old 14-03-2020, 06:42 AM
Elfin

Quote:
@elfin
How you came to the conclusion that it's Michael who's showing you the feathers?
Hi, because it's him that I mainly talk to. Sometimes I may also have been talking to my sister for example for a couple of days , and if a feather comes I assume it is from her. It's just a feeling, an intuition. Of course I could be wrong.