Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-01-2012, 06:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Behind

How well are you getting around now, Lora?

Jim

Oh I'm great, Jim. Thanks. Running was always my way of recuperating, but I just didn't understand why. (Has to do with getting rid of excess ammonia in brain).

With the help of the projection, I regained some hope. The research I did helped, the amino acid supplements I used for those years. But mostly I found that I didn't begin to heal until I tackled the spiritual "wounds" first and took responsibility for getting to where I was. Doesn't mean it wasn't real, but at the same time is self-inflicted.

I'd say I'm 85% back. Now--what do I do for a career for the next 40 years? That's the question I now need to answer.

IsleWalker - Lora
Old 17-01-2012, 06:39 PM
Experiencer

Glad to see you're recovered, Lora.

Figuring out a career is a combination of what it is you want to do: whether doing so will take care of your needs and is within your capabilities: all in conjunction with the economy (of the moment, and projected over the next 30 years).

Thinking just about the 3rd: were I starting a career today, I'd give serious consideration to health care. ANYTHING to do with health care: medicine, nursing, medical technician, physical therapist, hospital administration, health insurance, legal work specializing in health care issues, etc.

Why? Because the demographics are such that there are going to be a lot of people in the US over the next 30 years in the 60 - 90 age bracket: and people that age will need a lot of health care.

Jim
Old 17-01-2012, 06:52 PM
Master
Quote:
I'd give serious consideration to health care. ANYTHING to do with health care: medicine, nursing, medical technician, physical therapist, hospital administration, health insurance, legal work specializing in health care issues, etc.

Why? Because the demographics are such that there are going to be a lot of people in the US over the next 30 years in the 60 - 90 age bracket: and people that age will need a lot of health care.

Jim

Yeah, I hear ya. Unfortunately, my friend, we are part of that demographic!

I came from a healthcare family [dad-Dr., mom-nurse, three nursing or medical industry sisters]. But I pretty early-on realized I was not supposed to go into medicine. It has been the bane of my existence --especially in the last four years. And, as egotistical as this sounds, in a lot of areas I feel like I understand more than any of the docs out there.

When I was in third grade I said I wanted to be a doctor. My dad, the doctor, said, 'Oh, you'll spend all that money on schooling and then go have children." Yes, not a very enlightened view, but par for the course then.

But I think I was supposed to get just enough exposure to it to understand but not so much as to be indoctrinated--so to speak!

My other BIG problem is I live on an island 26 miles off the coast of Southern California. There are not boats every day, and not in time to get to any work, so most of what I've done in the past is contract computer work on the mainland. But now I (a) am out of touch with the current technology and (b) competing with 22 year-old kids living at home, willing to work for $10 an hour, with a lot more social media experience than I have.

So--it's gonna have to be very creative on my part. I've done almost everything else one can do on this island.

Lora
Old 17-01-2012, 09:23 PM
Experiencer

Do you think you'd want to move to the mainland, Lora?

Jim
Old 17-01-2012, 09:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Do you think you'd want to move to the mainland, Lora?

Jim

NO--about that I'm pretty sure!

Lora

P.S. I lived there for 10 years before I moved to the island, and moved back for a year with my daughter because I wanted her to experience a high school in the real world (or in America, as we call it!). She hated me then for doing it to her but thanks me now.

But I have no desire to live there again.

Last edited by IsleWalker : 17-01-2012 at 10:53 PM.
Old 17-01-2012, 09:47 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiko
Hi,

I keep hearing of this "healing place" where people go to if they suffered on earth. my question is how do we know of this place and its existence?

I lost my wonderful dad 5 short mths ago, my first loss in life, he was very poorly with cancer and the night before he died i spoke to my angels and begged for them to take him now rather than let him suffer and deteriorate further. Little did i realise they would take me at my word and i would never speak to him again ........ a few strange things happened during my little talk with the angels that night that does keep my beliefs strong, but my dad was as fascinated in the spirit world as i was and he always said if theres a way he would be back to give me a sign.

Ive never had a sign yet, and most of you will think "gees girl its only 5 months calm down" lol but ive read so many angel books and people who have died of cancer have shown up at funerals a week later a month later, i know im very impatient, but if anyone would get back with a sign it would be my dad and the longer it is i do start doubting everything which i know i shouldnt.
Can anyone offer any helpful advice, or tell me of their experiences, i would love to hear from you.

i send my dad love and light everynight hoping that this helps him progress in the spirit world, i have no idea if it works but i hope it does

thank you

Keiko

I have returned to your original post,Keiko.
You ask if there is any healing places in the spirit world.
I too,lost my husband to cancer nearly 6 years ago.
I had a very vivid dream two nights after he passed.
I will cut the full dream down,except to say,we were sitting in the lounge of our old house.
There was a knock on the door,I opened the door and there were doctors,nurses and ambulance men standing outside.
My husband stood up,looked at me and I knew they were taking him away for healing.
Only not to a hospital on the physical plane but in the spirit world.
This was confirmed to me several weeks later when a medium told me hubby was being cared for in the spirit.
So to put your mind at rest,yes,they do receive healing in spirit.

Deepsea
Old 17-01-2012, 10:53 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
NO--about that I'm pretty sure!

Lora

P.S. I lived there for 10 years before I moved to the island, and moved back for a year with my daughter because I wanted her to experience a high school in the real world. She hated me then for doing it to her but thanks me now.

But I have no desire to live there again.

Hmmm. . . that does narrow your options, Lora.

Jim
Old 17-01-2012, 10:55 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
I will cut the full dream down,except to say,we were sitting in the lounge of our old house.
There was a knock on the door,I opened the door and there were doctors,nurses and ambulance men standing outside.
My husband stood up,looked at me and I knew they were taking him away for healing.
This was confirmed to me several weeks later when a medium told me hubby was being cared for in the spirit.

Deepsea

That is comforting knowledge, Deepsea!

Jim
Old 28-01-2012, 11:45 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea

Deepsea

Thats lovely Deepsea, its a reassuring thought knowing they get all the love and attention they need in spirit when they have suffered in this lifetime, then i go on reading about spirits that havent crossed over cause their scared or lost which isnt nice
So nice it was confirmed by a medium too after your dream, i bet that was really comforting
Old 29-01-2012, 10:25 AM
deepsea

Hi Keiko.
The hospital in spirit is not as we know here.
The physical body has departed as we know death.
It is the spirit body which requires healing.
Not physical healing but healing of the spirit itself.