Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 21-08-2011, 12:25 PM
Master
You must all consider the timeframe that Earth uses. As a species, we are only a handful of years old, likewise our filthy habits. To use Lovelock's language, this planet is self-regulating and is perfectly capable of "healing" itself. You all are forgetting that another ice age is due in the near future and that will act as a serious curb on our activities and numbers.
Let me show you something :-
This used to be a heavily industrialised area, the world.s largest source of Lead going back 2000 years. Slag heaps and toxic fumes, thousands of people worked there. Now, in 200 years, look at it. Impressive ? It is classed as an area of "outstanding natural beauty and a unique habitat for many rare plants and insects. This is where I wander !

Old 21-08-2011, 12:33 PM
Master
oops ! double posting.
Old 21-08-2011, 12:36 PM
Experiencer
Norse...it's all good! That countryside is amazing! I would definitely strap on a day pack and go wander for several hours.

I can feel the energy through the photos.
Old 21-08-2011, 12:49 PM
Master
Finnster, I have been wandering there for decades and never get tired of it.

Old 21-08-2011, 12:54 PM
Experiencer
Ok...where is this...???

I need to put this on my to go to list....
Old 21-08-2011, 12:56 PM
Master
This is the North Pennines in Northern England. It runs into the Yorkshire Dales and you can walk forever !
Old 21-08-2011, 01:08 PM
Experiencer
Technically - you'd walk into the sea fairly quickly.... Forever is a LLOONNGG way.

Awesome pics Norseman. Thanks for the info.

I wonder if I can pack my survival knife? Not the Rambo kind... but a sturdy folded blade knife I use for backpacking. ....
Old 21-08-2011, 01:32 PM
mattie

Planet's Energies OK

The planet’s energies are not ‘disgusting and depressing.’

There is no question that we need to change things, but viewing us or the planet negatively doesn’t help the situation.
Old 21-08-2011, 03:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaconStar
I remember what a planet is supposed to feel like from my past lives, it is truly beautiful. My friend said something told him the earth is missing something. I can feel something is very wrong.
So perhaps then you incarnated this time to assist? If you can feel the energy is wrong then what can you do to help it feel better to you?
Old 21-08-2011, 07:21 PM
Boldylocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaconStar
I remember what a planet is supposed to feel like from my past lives, it is truly beautiful. My friend said something told him the earth is missing something. I can feel something is very wrong. It was even before the industrial age. Plants and dirt are so dry, the ocean is filthy and waves are not supposed to bubble like that or smell as bad as they do, any animal is either scared of you, hurts you, or is just too stupid to know anything at all.

This is a Christian perspective regarding what you noticed-- not saying I have the answers though nor am I trying to start a debate here., it's just one theory of many. I will make it a Two Part post for easier reading:

PART I:

Mother Earth existed before this present Creation- before mankind and mammals and all the plant life we have now. There was a coupe in Heaven where Satan (then called "Lucifer") , the highest archangel in Heaven, wanted to take over God's jurisdiction over all Creation and this caused him to greatly lower his own vibrations to where he could no longer stay in Heaven -in harmony with our Creator and all the other Angelic Beings there.

In time, he became full of hate and all darkness where once he was full of light. He also succeeded in winning over other angelic Beings to "his side". This new seperation from the Divine had never happened before, and had a physical "cause and effect" in the physical realm. Where once there was physical harmony, the physical realm also started feeling the first signs of chaos from Lucifer's seperation. A Meteor went off course and hit Earth, destroying all the former life on Earth- including dinasours, and all tropical plant life. It could very well be that before Lucifer seperated from our Creator, he was even given priviledges of co-creating with God- and he may have even had alot of input in the creation of the dinasours.

Sadly, the meteor destroyed all life on Earth. Probably any reptile that was able to go underground-- such as snakes, crocodiles,etc, survived the disaster.

After the disaster, God visited Earth to survey the damages and begin the process of restoration on Earth. The meteor disaster corrupted all of the elements, so God began the process of Seperation-- seperating the mixtures of elements -- H20 from Oxygen, Water from Earth and all of the gases were placed in their proper alignment. It was like a huge chakra cleansing on a physical level-- everything in proper Elemental alignment.

Then After this process, God was able to start plant life again-- and then insect and animal life- and eventually humankind was created from a process known only to Him of breathing His Spirit into Earth mixed with water.