Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 29-07-2011, 03:03 PM
Master
Dragons in my sky pic?

It was suggested to me that I display my present avatar photo to see if anyone notices stuff in it~*

Last edited by Silver : 28-12-2011 at 03:12 AM.
Old 29-07-2011, 03:05 PM
Master
I meant to include this one, too.

Last edited by Silver : 28-12-2011 at 03:12 AM.
Old 29-07-2011, 03:12 PM
Master
How cool!
I see a dragon but there is just smoke coming out of his mouth as if he just got done breathing fire.
Below him i see a wolf breathing fire strongly and also it looks like the bushes and trees on the horizon are on fire because of him.
Old 29-07-2011, 03:16 PM
Master
I was telling NS that I haven't seen such a dramatic sky since that morning many months ago. There for a while, I was having all sorts of luck with really great skies to take pictures of, haven't seen a lot of really 'interesting' sky lately...hopefully will get lucky soon.

Old 29-07-2011, 03:25 PM
seahorse

I know i'm biased but in the second picture, up top and a little to the right i see a seahorse head looking left, tail to the right. Right below the point where the body ends ant the tail starts i see a little dark cloud and a little up and to the left of the dark cloud an evil face smiling. In the first picture to the left there is definitely a dragon's spine, just a little to the right a dragon's head. There is one more thing (by PM only, if Silvergirl wishes)
Old 29-07-2011, 03:29 PM
Master
I'd be very curious to know what's in the pic you'd like to pm me about, so sure, be my guest, seahorse.

Old 29-07-2011, 08:27 PM
Administrator
Hello

Like I made in comment in another post the picture moved. I had an odd message from and Emily. Does that name mean anything to ye. I do not even remember the thread or what the message said today. Yet again I got that name of Emily come to me.

Lynn
Old 29-07-2011, 08:32 PM
Master
I don't know any emily's, except where I ordered by jaspers from online, lol.

Thx Lynn.

Old 29-07-2011, 08:40 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
I don't know any emily's, except where I ordered by jaspers from online, lol.

Thx Lynn.

Hello

Maybe in meditation with that stone one might find some answers ? I feel there is a quesiton there ye are looking to find a reply to. That answer comes from within....

Lynn
Old 29-07-2011, 09:02 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
It was suggested to me that I display my present avatar photo to see if anyone notices stuff in it~*

I am not sure what you are seeking in this asking...is it for fun or for 'readings'?

Maybe piggy backing on Lynn What I see in the spirit is a new release of energy (maybe in your life) that is bringing light to grey areas in your life, it could be you have found your energy connection to the stones you have recently purchased from Emily...on a lighter note...

I see a beautiful hearth fire

nightowl