Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 27-07-2011, 05:59 PM
ConanSlo

does faeres exsits?

I read here about fairies and I just actually need to ask you... does fairies really exists?

so if they exists, in what world they live ... is this other dimension?

thanks
Old 27-07-2011, 06:01 PM
Time

they exsist in our subconcsious, but theres no real answer if they are "real". If I think you can take a random blurry picture and say theres a fairy in it, no. But if your garden is withering, while everyones elses around is flourishing, and theres no other explination... well then, fairie is a good guess IMO
Old 27-07-2011, 06:26 PM
mattie

Fairies

There are all types of nonphysical energies.

Once one allows that we have a nonphysical soul or that a nonphysical energy such as angels or God exists then this opens the door for countless others levels of nonphysical energies to exist. We tend to allow for the existence of our spirit/soul & religious nonphysical beings while being skeptical of other ones that aren't having spiritual significance.
Old 28-07-2011, 10:15 AM
ConanSlo

hey, thank you for answers, I will continue to study a bit more about those things.
Old 28-07-2011, 12:52 PM
Time

The best place to look up the info is the oldest celtic traditions. Thats where they originated
Old 28-07-2011, 05:05 PM
ConanSlo

thank you Time!
Old 28-07-2011, 05:34 PM
Master
ConanSlo,
Have a look here http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/celt/ffcc/index.htm
Old 01-08-2011, 04:39 PM
Arlan Lares

I agree with most of the above posts. Some metaphysical materialists or physicalists might rule out the possibility of such entities. Hardcore materialism, however, is a faith. Another irrational faith is to dismiss the possibility of anything unknown to current science. While I do not sneer at science, I do criticise scientism - the irrational belief that anything outside science is worthless by default. It's worth noting that, while many scientists are hardcore materialists, metaphysical materialism does not follow from science. One could easily be a metaphysical agnostic, a neutral monist, or a substance pluralist, and still do his science. The scientist is, after all, working with empirical constructs and prediction to build up testable models of how things might work - not what things are ultimately. Science creates useful knowledge, not metaphysical truth.
Old 19-08-2011, 05:00 PM
Boldylocks

I have to say that they definitely exist-- I didnt believe they did until 3 years ago-- 5/31/08 -- when I had a face to face encounter with one in my home. I don't mean to sound like a know-it-all, but I can't deny who I saw, and -no, she wasnt a demon either . Also, I do not take drugs , do not drink and am not mentally ill.
I had actually made a prayer request a month before to our Creator to allow me to meet one of these Beings IF they actually exist. Apparantly my prayer was answered when I least expected it.

Faeries, Elves, Gnomes, etc, are interdimensional Beings- just as I suspect Bigfoot is as well. They are seen only when they want to be seen, and sometimes , for some unexplainable reason even to them, we can see them temporarily. Some say it's because in various areas the "Veil" is thinner and our human eye can see them.

In my situation, the faery I was gawking at face to face didnt know I could see her until she realized I was staring right at her in shock. She actually did have a startled look on her face as she didnt think I could see her.
Old 24-08-2011, 08:26 AM
sadmonkey

Quote:
In my situation, the faery I was gawking at face to face didnt know I could see her until she realized I was staring right at her in shock. She actually did have a startled look on her face as she didnt think I could see her.

how did you happen to have such an encounter?? Was your face hiding in a plant?