Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 28-02-2019, 12:50 AM
Seeker
Question Ascending numbers = positive, descending numbers = negative?

Hello all,

so I was reading about ascending and descending number in numerology. Ascending numbers (for example 1234) supposedly symbolize progressive thoughts and positive path or outcome and descending numbers (for example 4321) symbolize regressive thoughts and negative path or outcome.

I have always found number 15 to be a very positive number for example and it is an ascending one, even though the digits do not "follow" each other like they would in 12 or 23 or 34 for example.

Same thing about descending numbers... 83 is a descending number just like 87 or 76 or 65. Something feels "off" about descending numbers to me so I agree with descending numbers symbolizing negative energy.

Anyone here has any experience with these ascending and descending numbers?
Old 28-02-2019, 01:15 AM
Master
We need to understand, those who give us any number patters, don't think in positive and negative. The positive and negative aspect comes though our own thinking (perception)

To give an example: 12:12 to me means I have entered a new time line
21:21 on the other hand means I did not enter the time line. A new up coming time line is usually indicated by 11:11. (to me)
And there is the 12:12 on my computer clock. If I would ask my HS, is this positive, it would simply not answer. It does not positive or negative.

Having said all this I like this number patters: 1221 or similar
Old 16-03-2019, 12:24 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

You can look at this way. An ascending number pattern can be a sign of momentum or overall positivity, while a descending number outcome can be a sign of decreasing momentum or doom.