Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 13-10-2019, 05:09 PM
Ascender
Angel1 Needing healing of mistrust and/or paranoia?

I am needing healing in a big way of current mistrust and paranoia of my current partner cheating on me

Now she is not cheating on me, but I've been cheated on in the past more than a few times, and I want to stop the drama of thinking and then believing the thoughts that say she is cheating on me. Please, I am begging the higher power to step in for all that are concerned and guide us, me , and them.

Thank you in love and light.
~~《¿?》~~
Old 13-10-2019, 05:13 PM
Master
Sorry, wrong poster.
Old 15-10-2019, 07:06 PM
Suspended
Master
Here's some guidance for you my friend, I just dropped on this thread by accident a while ago, maybe your Higher Power you asked directed me to it, your support team and Jesus x - and gave me a nudge through my 'support team' x

Ok you've been waiting a while for answers. I'm hoping this might help a few on here, as there will be others with similar issues with intrusive thoughts...

What do you know about the ego?? What most people know you could fit on a postage stamp 'big ego'... Let me tell you about the ego, it can be controlling - its there as a safety mechanism, without the ego you would cross the road without looking and get hurt.

So it has valuable uses throughout our lifetime. What happens when it gets too strong? You would hear in your mind, don't cross that road, don't get on that bus, and planes forget that!

So that's whats happening now, the ego is strong and controlling, and yes it can talk to you in your mind... You know she is not cheating, you told us, so you know your own mind and who you are, its the ego annoying and controlling.

So how to stop it.... Simple if its that - override the words with 'back ego' - behave - or 2 high vibrational words 'love' - 'light' - also it can 'only help' to research raising your energy vibrations to make you 'feel better' - and stronger, there is a thread on it on here...

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9

Let me know how you get on, and if any further problems...

Try the above information FIRST... if it doesn't work then use suggestion below - I say try ego info first so you can learn!! And it is all about learning in this lifetime, and you will gain knowledge from this experience, so steady now and learn, to help others in return at some point?

---------------- This if the other doesn't work...

When getting into bed ask for a light shield, just in case something is talking and connecting to you from a billion miles away you. Think or say 'light shield please angels' - this statement has helped me so many times, and yes Angels can hear your thoughts, it only lasts 24 hrs, so re-ask every evening for a week. It's always worth remembering to occasionally ask 'archangel/angels clear my space please'...
Old 15-10-2019, 08:37 PM
Suspended
"cheated on in the past more than a few times"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkiez
I am needing healing in a big way of current mistrust and paranoia of my current partner cheating on me

Now she is not cheating on me, but I've been cheated on in the past more than a few times, and I want to stop the drama of thinking and then believing the thoughts that say she is cheating on me. Please, I am begging the higher power to step in for all that are concerned and guide us, me , and them.

Thank you in love and light.
~~《¿?》~~

"Cheated on you in the past more than a few times"=more than once, twice, three times proved themselves untrustworthy to you and you are "having current mistrust issues and paranoia of your current partner cheating on you" and "you need to heal these".

You really do not get it, do you?.

I think you should respect yourself more and get yourself out of this relationship.
Old 15-10-2019, 09:29 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
"Cheated on you in the past more than a few times"=more than once, twice, three times proved themselves untrustworthy to you and you are "having current mistrust issues and paranoia of your current partner cheating on you" and "you need to heal these".

You really do not get it, do you?.

I think you should respect yourself more and get yourself out of this relationship.
I was talking about past partners.
Old 15-10-2019, 09:30 PM
Ascender
Never mind, never mind, never mind

Last edited by ~Lioness~ : 16-10-2019 at 04:10 AM.
Old 16-10-2019, 08:43 AM
Suspended
Master
just checking you didn't miss my message BlueSkiez with all that going on - focus now 100% on my suggestions you waited nearly 2 days when I replied so at least give it a go. Anyway just checking you didn't miss it...
Old 16-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Suspended
Quote:

"Now she is not cheating me" in front of what was quoted, was left to imply and as I read that "your current partner was cheating on you".

My advice is to trust yourself and gut instict. I would have acted on what I sensed and felt by cross checking everything out and would have begun with the question,

Is there a reason why that even implies that the specific person is not to be trusted, FROM THEIR OWN BEHAVIOR, ACTIONS AND WORDS and if yes, what that is then, go to examine if the specific was a valid reason not to trust the specific person and then, reason why for it.

There are always signs to be picked up and you have an experience on these and not just the experience and feelings stemming from it.

Use these to your advantage and to protect yourself from hardship and unnecessary pain that can be avoided.

Another suggestion is to concentrate solely on the behavior, actions and words of the specific person, what they say, do and how they behave towards you, others and in general, leads to separation of the specific person from the behaviour, actions and words of the previous partners in the case that there is any mixing up of them and confusion.
Old 17-10-2019, 08:29 AM
Master
Quote:

Hi,

It is true that emotional wounds from the past do carry over into our present circumstances. It is the fear of that happening again that needs to be delt with in my view.

The more emotionally balanced you are the better equipped you will be to deal with any thing that could emotionally upset you.

I feel it is best to focus our attention on a positive when trying to clear a negative. Visualize your self as being so well balanced emotionally that you will get past any experience which upsets you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/