Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 14-09-2019, 12:49 AM
Ascender
Unhappy Having Lots of Issues Trusting Things Will Get Better

Maybe I am hormonal too, but I am not in the best space. I keep crying and falling apart. I need to manifest stable, same life and normal basics like good access. I cannot let go of fears I think. And anger must be messing everything up. I keep seeing or interpreting my situations I am in as failure after failure. I cannot see the good.
Old 14-09-2019, 08:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
Maybe I am hormonal too, but I am not in the best space. I keep crying and falling apart. I need to manifest stable, same life and normal basics like good access. I cannot let go of fears I think. And anger must be messing everything up. I keep seeing or interpreting my situations I am in as failure after failure. I cannot see the good.

MissCreativeSpirit,

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...38&postcount=4

I hope you can use the help I provided to another SF member above asking a similar question. "What other possibilities are there?"

Although I think all of them will be helpful there is one reference in particular entitled "You never attract what you want but..." that you may find extremely relevant considering the tone of your message.

Hope these help you find your way to the safety you mentioned in another recent post to me..
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 14-09-2019, 08:50 AM
Master

With fulcrum of awareness as the immaculate witness in dynamic stillness

We look at movement of fear or anger or desire or envy within our consciousness

We do not resist or judge ... we simply observe the root cause of contractions

Our orientation as such signals disassociation from such low vibrations

Meaning that we look at the narrow thought as of foreign origin

Certainly not our true self calm & sanguine

Frequent contemplation as a self healing exercise reduces attention oscillation

Or we may say, we become centred in a continuum of flowing meditation

Old 14-09-2019, 08:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit

As you say, you are not in a good space. From reading your previous posts your life seems to lurch from one drama to the next, moving around different states, finding yourself with one unsuitable man after another. It must be exhausting and depressing.

I suggest that the solutions lie within yourself. Maybe you need to start making different choices. If you keep making the same bad choices then you keep getting the same bad results. If you fill your life with unsuitable men then there is no space left for a man who is good for you. So focus on what you really want in life and don't settle for anything less.

Peace
Old 16-09-2019, 04:07 PM
Ascender
And ironically I very rarely even date.
*I have been seeking a WARM climate to live in, and it's been a learning curve.
I tried out by going to a few states(but I'm seeking a Master's of Fine Arts degree as well, so I'm meeting with schools in these areas too).
I don't not give my entire life away in this forum.
I've been mostly alone for 12 years since my divorce.
Sometimes I'm talking about men, I'm interested in dating, not ones I'm actually dating. But yes, this last guy I attempted to date was the WORST match for me in my entire life as he turned out to be a heavy and serious drug addict, mentally ill. I wish I had not met him, trust me.
But I assure you, I've been alone 75% of the last 12 years.