Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 26-02-2017, 01:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
what do I get today
It's already been willed by the EVERYTHING so don't ask me.
Old 26-02-2017, 01:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
It's already been willed by the EVERYTHING so don't ask me.

Oh well, I will wait and see what has been willed, hope its something nice
Old 26-02-2017, 01:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Oh well, I will wait and see what has been willed, hope its something nice
Oh dang, I laughed out loud at that. "What has been willed" though would come in handy at Christmas and birthdays; no more agonizing over what gifts to get people.
Old 26-02-2017, 01:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Oh dang, I laughed out loud at that. "What has been willed" though would come in handy at Christmas and birthdays; no more agonizing over what gifts to get people.

Yes we give out the gifts and tell everyone, ' here you are and tough if you don't like it because you get what your willed '
I have such a large immediate family I need a ledger to write down what's for who otherwise I forget With birthdays/xmas/graduations/engagments/communions/weddings I am ' up the wall '
sometimes. When I lose my memory I wont be complaining
Old 26-02-2017, 03:55 PM
Experiencer
Hey :) , first I want to say that they concepts are new to me so I imagine my view well change as I learn more and also I'm seeking to find a matching between the Upanishads and modern physics because I'm unaware of a current matching its a process of development in which I’m sure I get it wrong as I'm working on it and also I wanted to say that a lot of the ideas I'm working on go beyond or outside of what has been proven in physics – I'll point it out when I'm introducing my own ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
James: "Eternity" is NOT an endless succession of time.

No I don't think that it would be because that would en-tale that a transition in God undivided would not have a measure of awake and asleep. (the version of God that I follow in my limited understanding from the Upanishads and just my life that has lead me to that direction is that God exists undivided as a whole unmanifested asleep for the same period that God exists undivided as a whole unmanifested; also God exist as a whole manifested; and God exists divided as the universe in all its planes. All of manifested God happens in the same moment via relativity of the different dimensions.) When I say eternal time I mean that unity of creation has reached a point in which there is no decay so to speak that there is no mass; at such a point I say, physics does not, that time is now relational to consciousness, that one could think forever but eventually one is going to get bored. In the Holy Science a day of God is given as 24,000 earth years (length of the equinox) times 100,000 cycles of the equinox which equals 2,400,000,000 earth years or 2.4x108 earth years but I realized that that was a measurement of time from our perspective which is this plane so I dilated the time to the greatest measure I'm able to which would be to the extent of being “close to the speed of light”; I used the example of the partials being excellored that I earlier wrote about so 2.4x108 times 1000 is 2.4x108000 I don't know if I did the math right, its been a while, but that number should be close to the amount of years in a day of God, based on those books.

Quote:
James: Rather it is an existence in which there is no time at all. The idea describes the very highest of all the spiritual planes. This is supposedly where God is. It is referred to obliquely in scripture through a curious statement that Jesus is said to have made: "Before Adam was, I am." No human being, not even the highest Master of masters has direct knowledge of this "place". We all take it on faith alone. We have evidence of it though. Science show us that time is a result of matter and that the variables are velocity and density. This is crudely put but I think you will agree. This statement is the basis for my contention that says time slows as we look higher until it stops altogether.

Yes I agree; that is what science says and that science does state that time slows down. That stuff that Jesus said – cool quote; there's a division tree in one of the versions of the Holy Science in which “Adam” and “I am” would be listed in the process of division, I don't remember, the book I have has it in paragraph form which is more confusing but an example is that the son of God is supposed to be the first division from complete wholeness and the son of man is supposed to be the ego.

Oh I see just now that you said that it is “no time at all”, that's a way of stating it that I would feel more comfortable with; I just don't like stating it as stopped time. As I said I'm still working on my concepts.

So I'll show how my thoughts step outside of established science into ideas which form a frame work of understanding that I'm open to adjusting as my understanding changes. So the basis of what I've been told is that the universe is thought of as finite, as a space in which energy was added and has been bouncing around ever since trying to escape, that there is an edge to the universe and beyond that it is literally nothingness, and that electromagnetism is the substance that forms all other substances.

Now here's my thoughts: electromagnetism is consciousness and that as it increases in speed so does cognition or realization or knowing, dimension determined; that what creates our reality is that everything has an impact and that we are currently at point in division that is similar to an experience within an experience within an experience within an experience. I think structure of electromagnetism is dimension; the third dimension (x,y,z coordinate system) consists of our point in existence and high dimensions which are just finer substance which though relativity experience spacetime differently. Other dimensions I believe exist are: 2d, 1d, & 0d. When any state of electromagnetism is accelerated to the speed of light all slower states are destroyed resulting in a dimension in which all form is the same and there is no mas; in this dimension in relation to science there would be to use your words no time but because I relate time in unity/division to consciousness as apposed to mas I would say that space is 2d (2 coordinate system) has time; in 2d (which by the way I came to by interpenetrating e=mc2 & also in rearranged as m=e/c2, c2 being the light plane, a plane being 2d, light plane meaning that it's defined by its speed in which all other forms can't exist at) everything is made of electromagnetism at the speed of light, electromagnetism is just waves of electricity intersecting with waves of magnetism (will and desire) so it is a thing smaller that a plane that bounces around; in the early version of the universe it was said to have perfect gauge symmetry which was spontaneously lost (the Higgs mechanism) prior to the loss is the 2d I imagine (the loss resulted in the variation of mass and mass-less of the big bang) so the transition from 2d to 3d would be I imagine the creation of strings. 1D is a dimension prior to 2d in which the separation of electromagnetism no longer exists; a dimension of total connectedness in which all moves as a whole, this would be God awake undivided to me; a movement that it could precievably take on is a vibration as a whole such as AUM and though division of other dimensions the vibration becomes waves then strings (strings being an interaction of nothingness and manifest / asleep and awake, a dream, antimatter and matter, variation of frequency resulting in 3d form, string duality); I would say that AUM relates to the zero point field. 0d for me is 1d when it stops to vibrate; in the universe we know of a finite energetic space surrounded by nothingness, I say that nothingness and space is electromagnetism, that substance is infinite and energy is finite that electromagnetism is consciousness is space is time is dimension and that energy comes from (e=mc2) different points of spacetime interaction or from God consciousness simply being awake as AUM vibration, that all dimensions have an interaction, that when electromagnetism is stationary completely there exist nothingness(no time, no space, no dimension, nothingness is void of energy, no manifestation).

So that's my views, not scientificly proven but I'm reading string theory now trying to connect more dots. Oh and in variation with science I say that because I relate time with awareness of consciousness, I say that time exists in all dimensions except 0d and I say that time relates to mas because mas is condensed form of manifestation that when its fully expanded it becomes the other dimensions in succession so there is a finite measure of all which condenses to create form. I think of time and dimension like the move inception lower levels of the dream still transpire at the same rate in relation to consciousness but levels in relation to another happen at different rates so that in relation to levels you can say that time slows or speeds up but in relation to consciousness the constant in the movie inception time is the same at each level.

Quote:
James: We always have arguments when we approach an absolute. Any absolute. But sometimes we have to go as close as we dare. In this case if there is still time, no matter how slow, there must be something beyond. The trouble is that we do not have a mathematics which adequate to the challenge.

Ya I know what you mean, that's a statement I've herd a lot but in relation to physics; something my brother tells me a lot, he has more of an education in this stuff than I do, is that though all good ideas not provable because the physics prior to the big bang are different. And by the way the rest of your post in which I left out of the quotes was cool to read as well as the above was – the ineffable is only so so long as it is all we can do is try :) .
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]
Old 27-02-2017, 04:40 AM
Guide

Quote:
Ding ding ding, we have a winner. I think it's going to be decades if not centuries before this religious notion of a God or Something that wills, is transformed into cause-and-effect knowledge and understanding. Pisces Age religious thinking is that ingrained in humanity. Spiritualists even are stuck in religious conceptualizing and aren't even aware of it.
I don't think cause and effect is a winner because the question of the first cause remains. How did the whole cause-effect chain start?

Maybe more important is that it tries to simplify things too much. We know that things are multiply determined, they do not have one cause, and what may be the apparent cause in one case seems to have no effect in another.
Old 09-03-2017, 06:11 PM
Experiencer
Some say there is no free will and we are only instruments in God's or Jesus's hand and maybe affected by negative energies entities and demons.
Old 12-03-2017, 11:04 PM
Experiencer
I just have this interpretation of what free will is based on Sims knowledge.

Bassically the sim acted by it's own needs when on free will. Thus the theory of people in perpetual search for bliss and for what brings more dopamine in brain.
Old 14-03-2017, 02:46 AM
Master
We might have some free will in a way, depending on how you look at it.

I don't think we have free will in the moment. There is a plan or a script that we follow. The script can be rewritten.

I am pretty sure this is how it works because of what I have been taught. We participate in the writing of the script, so in that way, we have free will.

I think that we are always meeting with our advisors and working on the script and working to make changes. That seems to be an ongoing thing that is done subconsciously.

If we were to believe in the story about the life plan that we help create before our birth, then we are having free will at that time. Today, in this moment, we don't really, not the way we think we do.

Every little thing we do has far reaching effects and everything is coordinated and we can't just do something randomly that will topple nations and worlds. These things need to be coordinated..

That is what I have learned and what I believe. I don't care what someone else believes but I would share my understanding.
Old 19-03-2017, 10:55 PM
Pathfinder
The book of Genesis is obviously allegorical. It makes no sense if taken literally. It was written that way because it is the only way the truths it contains can be explained so that we can understand them. In that book it is told how we partook of the tree of knowledge of good and evil but we learned more than just that. We learned the doctrine of opposites on which our reality is based. On that knowledge of opposites is our free will based. Before partaking we had no choice. In the Garden of Eden God gave, we received and that was that. Afterward we had the choice of good or evil. Now we were forced to leave the garden, not as punishment, but as a consequence of our new knowledge. We had taken on the task of building a new reality. In the garden of Eden we were like newborns.After partaking of the tree of knowledge we became adults.