Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 25-01-2015, 09:24 AM
Labyrinthine

Birthmarks - shapes and meanings

I happened to talk to one lady yesterday, she told me that she has visited her past lives and she knows where she get one of her largest birthmarks. Actually it was more of a discoloration of the skin. She said she got it from the past life and described me her story. She got wounded that place in one of her lives.

Do you think we carry some symbols on our body to remind us where we came or what happened to us (from the past life)?
Old 25-01-2015, 10:36 AM
Deactivated Account

Hmm, maybe. I've always thought the birthmark on my right arm looks like a group of islands. For some reason it's always felt like my 'true home'. Maybe that means something.
Old 25-01-2015, 11:57 AM
Master
I'd never thought about the significance of birthmarks before, but now I've considered it, I'm very curious, given that mine happens to be in a rather, er, intimate area I'd never even properly inspected it until about two minutes ago - it looks like an isosceles triangle, kinda like the Eiffel Tower.

Off the top of my head, I've no idea what the significance of that might be.
Old 25-01-2015, 12:02 PM
Labyrinthine

I have a discoloration near to my hip bone, left side. It also seems like an little island. I have always thought what it might be.

Actually you can search from the Internet. Birthmarks really do have meanings.
Old 25-01-2015, 03:11 PM
Master

I think a few birth marks are from past life events, most are just birth marks . A guy told a story on a now closed forum .He had these bad headaches , until he had a vision of a life where he had been a monk and was killed by an axe blow to the head . After the vision the headachs stopped . Later in life as his hair thinned he found a white line birth mark about where that axe would have hit the monk . One can use regression to find out if a birth mark is related to a past life .
Old 25-01-2015, 05:00 PM
yumi14

I have one on the right side of my belly. It looks like it could be from s bullet or a spear, likely went thru and hit my kidney.

Ive had kidney problems with the right kidney. So, it does make me wonder.
Old 25-01-2015, 05:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labyrinthine
Do you think we carry some symbols on our body to remind us where we came or what happened to us (from the past life)?

Not to reminds us, since most of us never remember. I understand it has something to do with our morphogenetic field, but don't remember the details.
Old 25-01-2015, 05:19 PM
Deactivated Account

^ Like an energetic imprint of what happened?
Old 25-01-2015, 05:22 PM
Master
yes, exactly.
Old 25-01-2015, 05:26 PM
Kamila

interesting thread